Jump to content

Donorreha


Recommended Posts

On Thursday, the Washington Post reported that President Donald Trump has communicated with his lawyer Rudy Giuliani via unsecured and unencrypted phone lines that are potentially vulnerable to interception and monitoring by Russian intelligence officials and other hostile foreign powers.

 

“Trump is not identified by name in the House phone records, but investigators said they suspect he may be a person with a blocked number listed as ‘-1’ in the files,” stated the report. “And administration officials said separately that Trump has communicated regularly with Giuliani on unsecured lines.”

 

“Trump and Giuliani have effectively ‘given the Russians ammunition they can use in an overt fashion, a covert fashion or in the twisting of information,’ said John Sipher, former deputy chief of Russia operations at the CIA,” continued the report. “Sipher and others said that it is so likely that Russia tracked the calls of Giuliani and others that the Kremlin probably knows more now about those conversations than impeachment investigators.”

 

This stands in stark contrast to how transcripts from Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky were stored in a classified system intended for highly sensitive intelligence, despite there being no legitimate national security purpose to doing so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, benson13 said:

On Thursday, the Washington Post reported that President Donald Trump has communicated with his lawyer Rudy Giuliani via unsecured and unencrypted phone lines that are potentially vulnerable to interception and monitoring by Russian intelligence officials and other hostile foreign powers.

 

 

You libs  are  the  dumbest people  in  America.

 

Hillary did it for  years  with her  entire  staff and you said  nothing.  with  proof of classified material  being  exchanged.

 

 

 

Benson,  you are a  cancer here.  You  make this  place  stupider

 

 

It is a  fact that the   POTUS  can  never be  charged with  spreading classified  information, because  he can declassify  anything at anytime simply by saying it.   It is also doubtful he  said anything to   Giuliani that was classified as he  begins to  round  up the thieves  that  your side put into office the previous  administration

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

You libs  are  the  dumbest people  in  America.

 

Hillary did it for  years  with her  entire  staff and you said  nothing.  with  proof of classified material  being  exchanged.

 

 

 

Benson,  you are a  cancer here.  You  make this  place  stupider

 

 

It is a  fact that the   POTUS  can  never be  charged with  spreading classified  information, because  he can declassify  anything at anytime simply by saying it.   It is also doubtful he  said anything to   Giuliani that was classified as he  begins to  round  up the thieves  that  your side put into office the previous  administration

 

They have NO CLUE what was said about what.

 

NONE!!!!
 

And they get DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH over something they have NO FACTS ABOUT!!!
 

God, these schitstains need to be EUTHANIZED IMMEDIATELY!!!
 

Hey beanie, SHOW US THE TRANSCRIPTS OF THESE CALLS YOU AND YOUR HANDLERS ARE TALKING ABOUT????

 

Come on, SURELY you have them now!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Were is Obama?

Good am, Mr. Johnson,

Who knows Pike Bishop better than Taipan?

Elton Johnson.

Ohhhhhhhh…………...😲

 

My Mother told me not to associate with dangerous men like you.    

     😊…...🍹(this is my new girlfriend--Bloody Mary)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Hillary did it for  years  with her  entire  staff and you said  nothing.  with  proof of classified material  being  exchanged.

Trump promised to put her in prison where she belongs, but he is letting her slide for some reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ranb said:

Trump promised to put her in prison where she belongs, but he is letting her slide for some reason.

 

 

Uhh the   Mueller  investigation was designed to  remove Trump and if not slow down  his investigation of the corrupt ObamaCo.   so was the  silencing of Jeff Sessions, whatever happened there is a  mystery.  

 

The Democrat are wholly corrupt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

hat part of  him being under attack for 3 years do not get?

You're being evasive.  Trump promised to investigate and imprison Clinton as a campaign promise.  He walked back on that promise prior to impeachment hearings.   Trump lies like a rug and his supporters love him for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...