‘A president the world is laughing at’: Biden releases new ad attacking Trump — and it’s getting widely praised

Donald Trump is so corrupt, and so deranged, and it's so obvious. If the Republican Party wasn't also corrupt and deranged they would know that it is their duty to remove him from the WH.

Trump has undermined the U.S.A. domestically and internationally. 

He is being blackmailed by our enemy Putin, and has proven it at every turn.

He is totally incompetent, and has exploded our deficits with another "tax cut for the rich," that was unwarranted and unaffordable, and he has engaged in a tariff war, which has wrecked farmers and other domestic industries.

But worst of all, he is a pathological liar, who will say and do anything to advance his own interests, at the expense of America's interests! 

12 minutes ago, harryramar said:

No guido is a crack investigator and he said that despite the tape of them laughing and despite the audio of them laughing and snickering, the liberal press is to blame😜

trump is getting only one third of the hell he deserves.

his life will not ever be livable for him.

Did you see 'ol QUID PRO JOE go off when someone asked him a question???

IT was  SURELY "Presidential" material there!!!!

Yeah, 'ol Joe is on his NO MALARKEY JOE "tour" and as you can see, he is drawing TENS of people!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Hell, beanie, 'ol Joe CAN'T EVEN RAISE ANY MONEY TO RUN!!

As is the case with LOTS of your DHUMOCRAPS!!!

HIL-FUC'KING-LARIOUS!!!

37 minutes ago, Z09 said:

That's how we feel about you Isabel

"Nuh-UH!!! Nuh-UH!! YOU are! You are!"

You are REALLY GOOD and brainlessly parroting things other people have said.

It's probably what makes you such a good, obedient whore.

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

You are REALLY GOOD and brainlessly parroting things other people have said.

It's probably what makes you such a good, obedient whore.

Why did you change your name Isabel?

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Why did you change your name Isabel?

When Chuck was thinking of stepping down as admin, I said that if he did I was going to leave also.  Then, when he finally did, I left - the  very same day.

When I came back, I started using my son's nick - and I announced that to the board.

Your desperate clawing is always hilarious.

Just now, DemoMan said:

When Chuck was thinking of stepping down as admin, I said that if he did I was going to leave also.  Then, when I finally did, I left - the  very same day.

Jesus, you're stupid.

Is that why you changed your name?

Bret Stephens, the rightwinger from NYT, has a column today and says we can not wait for another year, the ConMan has to be removed now.

www.nytimes.com/...

“because we’ve been living in a country undergoing its own dismal process of Ukrainianization: of treating fictions as facts; and propaganda as journalism; and political opponents as criminals; and political offices as business ventures; and personal relatives as diplomatic representatives; and legal fixers as shadow cabinet members; and extortion as foreign policy; and toadyism as patriotism; and fellow citizens as “human scum”; and mortal enemies as long-lost friends — and then acting as if all this is perfectly normal. This is more than a high crime. It’s a clear and present danger to our security, institutions, and moral hygiene.”