Jump to content

Imgreatagain at work


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WATCH: Why Electric Cars are Stupid, and NOT ‘Green’ At All…

Courtney Kirchoff  Wednesday March 2 2016

 
 
 

You know how pompous people with their Nissan Leafs and their Teslas are about the environment? Because they think they’re “saving the planet” from the “greenhouse gases” because they’re not using “evil gasoline”? For that reason, the tend to drive with a sense of entitlement. They’re better than you because THEY CARE MORE. Also, they generally suck at driving.

Uh huh. Show them this.

 

 

 

Using things like science, facts and math, the great people at Prager University have shown, with illustrations, that people who drive electric cars and think they’re saving the planets, are, in fact, borderline functionally-retarded.

Full Retard GIF

 

So “zero emissions” is kind of fake, isn’t it? Like Caitlyn Jenner’s boobs. Or Hillary Clinton’s… anything. That expensive electric car you have, the one you have to plug in like a toaster, emits CO2. It also burns coal, which global warming climate change alarmists believe to be a dirty word. Almost as dirty as how it burns. But you Tesla drivers? Yeah, you’re burning coal.

Ful lRetard GIF

If you’re driving to Trader Joe’s in your Tesla or your Leaf, using your canvas tote bag, buying your non-GMO foods and your granola, fine. Good for you. But you’re not saving the planet. Do your thing, just stop acting like a self-important turd-nugget. Okay, that might be hard, considering you’re pompous enough to spend all that money on a car that plugs into a wall. Still, maybe tone down the sense of entitlement driving. Would do us all a favor. Also, read more about how global warming climate change is a myth: NASA REPORT: Antarctic Ice Sheet is Actually…Growing by Billions of Tons?

 

This isn’t to say electric cars are bad. Don’t send me those hate tweets. If you love your Tesla because they’re gorgeous (they are) and it feels like a spaceship, cool. Drive whatever you want. I don’t care. You don’t need my permission on “what’s warranted.” My problem is only with those ninnies who think they’re doing the planet a favor and in turn, demand that they’re privileged asses be kissed. No you’re not saving the planet and I will not kiss your overly priced car’s bumper. The one with the Bernie Sanders sticker. Stop it.

Also, climate changers are, on the whole? Giant hypocrites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

 

We.....are all backing you.

You have children.  You need sleep.

Please go to sleep and rest.  WE....are your  hobby....nothing else.

We will still be here.....when you wake up.

Peace, cowgirl.   (I am always on your side).         😇🥃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, 123urout said:

WATCH: Why Electric Cars are Stupid, and NOT ‘Green’ At All…

Courtney Kirchoff  Wednesday March 2 2016

 
 
 

You know how pompous people with their Nissan Leafs and their Teslas are about the environment? Because they think they’re “saving the planet” from the “greenhouse gases” because they’re not using “evil gasoline”? For that reason, the tend to drive with a sense of entitlement. They’re better than you because THEY CARE MORE. Also, they generally suck at driving.

Uh huh. Show them this.

 

 

 

Using things like science, facts and math, the great people at Prager University have shown, with illustrations, that people who drive electric cars and think they’re saving the planets, are, in fact, borderline functionally-retarded.

Full Retard GIF

 

So “zero emissions” is kind of fake, isn’t it? Like Caitlyn Jenner’s boobs. Or Hillary Clinton’s… anything. That expensive electric car you have, the one you have to plug in like a toaster, emits CO2. It also burns coal, which global warming climate change alarmists believe to be a dirty word. Almost as dirty as how it burns. But you Tesla drivers? Yeah, you’re burning coal.

Ful lRetard GIF

If you’re driving to Trader Joe’s in your Tesla or your Leaf, using your canvas tote bag, buying your non-GMO foods and your granola, fine. Good for you. But you’re not saving the planet. Do your thing, just stop acting like a self-important turd-nugget. Okay, that might be hard, considering you’re pompous enough to spend all that money on a car that plugs into a wall. Still, maybe tone down the sense of entitlement driving. Would do us all a favor. Also, read more about how global warming climate change is a myth: NASA REPORT: Antarctic Ice Sheet is Actually…Growing by Billions of Tons?

 

This isn’t to say electric cars are bad. Don’t send me those hate tweets. If you love your Tesla because they’re gorgeous (they are) and it feels like a spaceship, cool. Drive whatever you want. I don’t care. You don’t need my permission on “what’s warranted.” My problem is only with those ninnies who think they’re doing the planet a favor and in turn, demand that they’re privileged asses be kissed. No you’re not saving the planet and I will not kiss your overly priced car’s bumper. The one with the Bernie Sanders sticker. Stop it.

Also, climate changers are, on the whole? Giant hypocrites.

I've been trying to get this info out there. Libs don't care. They are stupid as hell. Libs are so incredibly stupid.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vegas said:

I've been trying to get this info out there. Libs don't care. They are stupid as hell. Libs are so incredibly stupid.   

Omg they really are stupid, everything they get near is destroyed. When I hear the word Demorat or Liberal, all i can see in my head is a drooling idiot running in circles till it passes out and then wakes up and blames everyone watching for his ignorance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Omg they really are stupid, everything they get near is destroyed. When I hear the word Demorat or Liberal, all i can see in my head is a drooling idiot running in circles till it passes out and then wakes up and blames everyone watching for his ignorance.

I used to see them as lost souls trying to find their way. But the more i interact with them i have become convinced that they are actually demons straight out of hell. How do you fight demons?  All i can do is let God take care of them. Demons have more power than me. Sick fucking bastards. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vegas said:

I used to see them as lost souls trying to find their way. But the more i interact with them i have become convinced that they are actually demons straight out of hell. How do you fight demons?  All i can do is let God take care of them. Demons have more power than me. Sick fucking bastards. 

There is no doubt as to what they are, Liars and inventors of lies, approval of those that do and invent more evil ways....absolutely, there is no doubt who and what they are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, 123urout said:

Using things like science, facts and math, the great people at Prager University have shown, with illustrations, that people who drive electric cars and think they’re saving the planets, are, in fact, borderline functionally-retarded.

"Electric cars are coal powered cars".  The video is dishonest.  It implies that coal is the only or major source of electrical power production in the USA near the start of the video.

 

This video on the other hand is a good argument for eliminating coal power production.

 

The video claims the USA gets 14% of power from renewables, the actual 2018 figure is 17% and this is going up each year.

 

This video also present no evidence at all that using electricity from a coal fired plant to charge a car battery produces more pollution than a gasoline powered car; he just claims it does.

 

The video also plays on the "holier than thou" trope that electric ecars owners are smug.  The ones I know prefer the electric car as they never stop for gas, they "fill up" at home 90% of the time by plugging in to their own charger.  I've driven a Tesla 3 and a Volt, both are nice cars.  I don't own an electric car, I drive a Yaris, F150 and a Harley.

 

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3
Fossil fuels total 64%
Coal 28%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

 

 

DOJ inspector general asked for facts behind conspiracy theory pushed by Trump. He got back nothing

 

 

Bret Stephens, the rightwinger from NYT, has a column today and says we can not wait for another year, the ConMan has to be removed now.

www.nytimes.com/...

 

“because we’ve been living in a country undergoing its own dismal process of Ukrainianization: of treating fictions as facts; and propaganda as journalism; and political opponents as criminals; and political offices as business ventures; and personal relatives as diplomatic representatives; and legal fixers as shadow cabinet members; and extortion as foreign policy; and toadyism as patriotism; and fellow citizens as “human scum”; and mortal enemies as long-lost friends — and then acting as if all this is perfectly normal. This is more than a high crime. It’s a clear and present danger to our security, institutions, and moral hygiene.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, benson13 said:

 

 

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

 

 

DOJ inspector general asked for facts behind conspiracy theory pushed by Trump. He got back nothing

your side pushes conspiracy theories, hoaxes and nonsense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bret Stephens, the rightwinger from NYT, has a column today and says we can not wait for another year, the ConMan has to be removed now.

www.nytimes.com/...

 

“because we’ve been living in a country undergoing its own dismal process of Ukrainianization: of treating fictions as facts; and propaganda as journalism; and political opponents as criminals; and political offices as business ventures; and personal relatives as diplomatic representatives; and legal fixers as shadow cabinet members; and extortion as foreign policy; and toadyism as patriotism; and fellow citizens as “human scum”; and mortal enemies as long-lost friends — and then acting as if all this is perfectly normal. This is more than a high crime. It’s a clear and present danger to our security, institutions, and moral hygiene.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...