Rightie is scared of impeached.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

oh, good. you believe Trump deserves to be impeached.

lol. i've already explained this to your dumb ass. the gop senate has already made it crystal clear they will acquit. trump

is in zero danger of being removed from office. but.....what your dumb ass doesn't understand? NOW...in an actual TRIAL setting?

the GOP can call whoever they want. it's called DUE PROCESS, in case you never heard. and because the gop controlled senate has already

made clear impeachment is a dead duck? the only people who will actually be on trial here? will be the obama admin. so have fun with that

$hitshow, dumb ass. because i know i will.

1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

lol. i've already explained this to your dumb ass. the gop senate has already made it crystal clear they will acquit. trump

is in zero danger of being removed from office. but.....what your dumb ass doesn't understand? NOW...in an actual TRIAL setting?

the GOP can call whoever they want. it's called DUE PROCESS, in case you never heard. and because the gop controlled senate has already

made clear impeachment is a dead duck? the only people who will actually be on trial here? will be the obama admin. so have fun with that

$hitshow, dumb ass. because i know i will.

At least we agree Trump should be impeached.

4 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

lol. how does it feel to know that your little pathetic illusions of "impeachment" are gonna guarantee trump a landslide victory in the 2020 election?

yawn, if we had a dime for every time some RW troll posted this we could take down David’s pinned begging thread. 

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Trump is getting impeached. 

We'll see what the Senate has to say about that...won't we !

But really I wanna see the Pee Tape...do you know when will it be released ?

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) said that "something close" to the long-rumored “pee tape” exists, saying ''it's likely Putin has something on President Trump

Just now, leftwinger said:

Trump is getting impeached. 

Is Mueller gonna do it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he had 2 years and millions of dollars along with a rigged system...you pathetic fools are going to get destroyed in 2020.

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

yawn, if we had a dime for every time some RW troll posted this we could take down David’s pinned begging thread. 

lol. he's been doing this crap since he tossed his hat into the ring. i've never seen a better troll or chess player.

some people say i personally am a good troll. but trump has me beat all day long. he's been making you people look like idiots for

3 years. more, really. he always wins. but you just coming back for more. it's actually really comical.

Just now, leftwinger said:

Can't happen. Read the Constitution. Senate can only vote to remove the president from office or not. That is all.

they lied in the house, just like your pathetic pervert bill Clinton did, sadly all he got was a slap on the wrist , a $800,000.00 settlement he had to pay and lost his law license in Alabama for a year, but you of course knew that...LOL