I'm beginning to think that fudge packers and carpet lickers are indeed genetic

Vegas

I was up in the air about whether homosexuality was a choice or not. I'm leaning toward genetics now. One of my kid's friends is now in 5th grade. They have been friends since pre-school. As he got older, we always found him to be different. Not in a bad way, just different. In 2nd grade, he would always use colored pencils when turning in homework, and he would draw flowers, hearts, and other girly stuff. In 3rd grade, he started to have that homo walk. You know, that walk that flamers have? This continued on to the present day. He is now brading girl's hair. He has a gay accent. You know what I mean, that accent that homos have? Then, just two days ago, he spent an hour painting his sister's toe nails with polish and glitter. He does his math homework in neon markers and draws all sorts of colorful designs. Look, the kid is going to be gay. No doubt in my mind.  This has been going on since pre-school. If it's a choice, then explain this.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I was up in the air about whether homosexuality was a choice or not. I'm leaning toward genetics now. One of my kid's friends is now in 5th grade. They have been friends since pre-school. As he got older, we always found him to be different. Not in a bad way, just different. In 2nd grade, he would always use colored pencils when turning in homework, and he would draw flowers, hearts, and other girly stuff. In 3rd grade, he started to have that homo walk. You know, that walk that flamers have? This continued on to the present day. He is now brading girl's hair. He has a gay accent. You know what I mean, that accent that homos have? Then, just two days ago, he spent an hour painting his sister's toe nails with polish and glitter. He does his math homework in neon markers and draws all sorts of colorful designs. Look, the kid is going to be gay. No doubt in my mind.  This has been going on since pre-school. If it's a choice, then explain this.

Damn, same way leftspringer started out.

35 minutes ago, Vegas said:

He may have gay tendencies, like most Demorats and their other perversions. Its still a choice to act on that perversion, as all Demorats do.

7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

If only Vegas would begin to think for himself, he might not parrot other people’s talking points all the time. 

Name one example where I ever parroted talking points. Go on, I'll wait. 

5 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Only to you evidently. 

I could have picked any of your posts. Not one original post in the lot. There are a few conservatives here worth engaging with. You’re not one of them. I tried to entice you to up your game but apparently you have no game to up. 

Just now, Olivaw said:

I could have picked any of your posts. Not one original post in the lot. There are a few conservatives here worth engaging with. You’re not one of them. I tried to entice you to up your game but apparently you have no game to up. 

You are too stupid to debate.You are a waste of time and not challenge to anyone.

5 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Yet, you can only pick out one that has no relevance to your accusation.

Just now, Olivaw said:

It’s fortunate, then, that I have no expressed interesting in debating you. 

Of course you dont, I am like a million times more intelligent than you and can beat the stupid out of you in seconds from memory.

although it could be a possible case of biology or "deformity" in some cases? aberrations happen. even in the animal world.

but for the vast majority of cases? no. biologically? people are born with a fundamental instinct for procreation. it's why i've always

said that homosexuality is really no different than pedophilia. both are based upon a desire for a person to have sex with no basic

fundamental or biological reason. most homos and pedos are a product of child sexual abuse.

Just now, Olivaw said:

So you don’t see the unoriginality of promising that impeachment will backfire? 

What makes the difference if it is original or not? you turn to any Soros fed media propaganda outlet (the ones you are stupid enough to follow) and they are all saying the exact same thing every day, that should be enough right there for any imbecile to figure out that it isnt news, its propaganda, but you go back every day for the lies and then you parrot them like the fool you are.

Just now, Olivaw said:

So you don’t see the unoriginality of promising that impeachment will backfire? 

Sure it's unoriginal if you are searching for unique comments. But I mean come on, at what point do you consider truth to be separate from originality?