Joe Biden has mental meltdown responding to Iowa voter

1AC

Joe Biden calls Iowa voter a liar then challenges them to a push-up contest... Oh my God this is the Democrats Great White Hope to take back the Office of the President!

32 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Joe Biden calls Iowa voter a liar then challenges them to a push-up contest... Oh my God this is the Democrats Great White Hope to take back the Office of the President!

I guess there wasn't a School he could take him behind close by. Poor Joe!

This guy is obviously suffering from early onset dementia. And the sad part is he still ahead in the National polls. So the question is is the mob media screwing with the polls or are the leftists that much of a wackadoodle to believe that Joe Biden is there hope to take back the White House

7 minutes ago, Scout said:

I witnessed Biden kicking a Republican who was lying squarely in the balls.

How would you even know what a pair of balls looks like you fuking lesbian cun t.

6 minutes ago, Giujo said:

How would you even know what a pair of balls looks like you fuking lesbian cun t.

But you are claiming you like looking at lots of balls and do so frequently?

Nobody is surprised.  Sounds like somebody who works with Gym Jordan, eh?

This guy's a Bad wording hot mess... He tells one guy, go vote for Trump... Calls another guy a liar, and says  you're too old to vote for me, then challenges them to a push-up match. You would think that his dumbass handlers what realize that the guy is a mental case and take him out of the race so that he doesn't embarrass himself or this country.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

But you are claiming you like looking at lots of balls and do so frequently?

Nobody is surprised.

Wow... that rejoinder makes little sense and is the equivalent of an elementary School yard retort... but it does demonstrate your room temperature IQ which shines through with every one of your posts. Thank you for playing... Try again after you get out of the 6th grade.

Just now, Giujo said:

Wow... that rejoinder makes little sense and is the equivalent of an elementary School yard retort... but it does demonstrate your room temperature IQ which shines through with every one of your posts. Thank you for playing... Try again after you get out of the 6th grade.

It makes PERFECT sense.  It is a PERFECT retort to the comment of a PERFECT idiot.

You thought you could claim VAST ball expertise without us  noticing what you were saying? 

56 minutes ago, Scout said:

It makes PERFECT sense.  It is a PERFECT retort to the comment of a PERFECT idiot.

You thought you could claim VAST ball expertise without us  noticing what you were saying? 

Uh huh...Its amazing how easily you can convince yourself you're not an idiot...then again it's easy to convince an IDIOT...welcome to your own little catch 22...LOL LOL LOL. it would be funny to put you in a round room and tell you there's a penny in the corner!