EltonJohnson

"See You In The Senate" -- President Trump

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

ask 80 more times and get the same answer

I'm not taunting you, just trying to understand because all the indicators I see are pointing the other way. 

Just now, jrobin15283 said:

There are no legitemate. articles.  They arent going to include anything new that we haven already seen from these bogus hearings.  They have nothing.  And even though they are grasping for straws because they have nothing, the house democrats dont care because they are still angry from 2016.  

wahh wahhh stop saying mean things about Trump....

Just now, kking said:

I'm not taunting you, just trying to understand because all the indicators I see are pointing the other way. 

Next topic.

What is the impeachable offense?

Abuse of power. Contempt of Congress. Bribery. Intimidating witnesses. Obstruction of justice. Endangering national security.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

wahh wahhh stop saying mean things about Trump....

Your delusions have made you think that you have won, but you havent.....HA!!

Just now, leftwinger said:

Abuse of power. Contempt of Congress. Bribery. Intimidating witnesses. Obstruction of justice. Endangering national security.

That last one is the funniest after Obama gave them blankets.. 😂

But nobody said that in the hearing, even when they were asked.  You have nothing

But nobody said that in the hearing, even when they were asked.  You have nothing

No, they said it. Mueller said it too.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Any semi-decent lawyer can destroy the prosecution on every one of those charges.  You dont know what bribery even means in the context of impeachment.  Go get a history textbook and do your research

Any semi-decent lawyer can destroy the prosecution on every one of those charges.  You dont know what bribery even means in the context of impeachment.  Go get a history textbook and do your research

Bribery was not a US statute when the Constitution was written. Don't bore me,  I know more than you.

1 minute ago, jrobin15283 said:

It's going to be AWESOME!!!

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Elton thinks Trump will show up to testify at the Senate hearings

Your  laughter is based in gross  ignorance.

I'll be laughing last and you'll be crying

Just now, slideman said:

You're kidding right?

Where's the evidence?

Sadly, no. They think ignorance is a virtue.

where's the evidence?

13 minutes ago, slideman said:

You're kidding right?

He must be: the very clear, substantial, and unequivocal evidence was obtained thusly: 

"Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I conveyed this message to Mr. Yarmak on September 1st 2019 in connection with vice president Pence’s visit to Warsaw…”

Next topic.

Kimberly Strassel at the Wall Street Journal notes: “Mr. Schiff claims the ignominious distinction of being the first congressman to use his official powers to spy on a fellow member and publish the details.” She adds, quoting former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, that Schiff’s subpoena may have broken the law. Phone carriers cannot divulge call records without an individual’s consent, except for a legitimate law enforcement purpose: this was not.

Schiff ordered the phone records on Sep. 30, but the House impeachment inquiry was not properly authorized until Oct. 31, so he cannot claim the subpoena was justified. Strassel adds, citing constitutional law expert David Rivkin, that anyone swept up in Schiff’s phone snooping might have the right to sue.

Shockingly, she adds, “The media is treating this [the phone records] as a victory, when it is a disgraceful breach of ethical and legal propriety.”

Instead of protesting Schiff’s abuse of the First and Sixth Amendments, journalists — many of whom are desperate to take Trump down — are pushing Schiff’s conspiracy theory.

Just now, slideman said:

You're kidding right?

Kimberly Strassel at the Wall Street Journal notes: “Mr. Schiff claims the ignominious distinction of being the first congressman to use his official powers to spy on a fellow member and publish the details.” She adds, quoting former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, that Schiff’s subpoena may have broken the law. Phone carriers cannot divulge call records without an individual’s consent, except for a legitimate law enforcement purpose: this was not.

Schiff ordered the phone records on Sep. 30, but the House impeachment inquiry was not properly authorized until Oct. 31, so he cannot claim the subpoena was justified. Strassel adds, citing constitutional law expert David Rivkin, that anyone swept up in Schiff’s phone snooping might have the right to sue.

Shockingly, she adds, “The media is treating this [the phone records] as a victory, when it is a disgraceful breach of ethical and legal propriety.”

Instead of protesting Schiff’s abuse of the First and Sixth Amendments, journalists — many of whom are desperate to take Trump down — are pushing Schiff’s conspiracy theory.