Libs, you should have taken me up on my bet about impeachment and me leaving

Vegas

1 minute ago, personreal said:

The dems haven't voted yet...there's just as much chance that they'll bail out and settle for censure...which Trump can just brush off.  :)

My bet was just to the vote. They were so confident that i even gave them that. Lol

32 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Yo. I see you went into The LO room too. 

BlueDog is maaadddddd

Yep...I was looking to post to you so I searched yer name and it came up mid-thread in the LO forum.

I didn't even know it.

I told bd I was sorry and that I have no interest in the LO forum.  It's just preaching to the chior over there.

:)

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Yep...I was looking to post to you so I searched yer name and it came up mid-thread in the LO forum.

I didn't even know it.

I told bd I was sorry and that I have no interest in the LO forum.  It's just preaching to the chior over there.

:)

i do it a lot. accidentally 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

i do it a lot. accidentally 

I just did it again responding to bd...didn't even think about it.

He'll probably come after me again...but he needs to realize that I have NO interest in posting in the leftist safe space.  lol

SPEAKER NANCY PELOSI: Good morning.

Let us begin where our founders began in 1776. When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another. With those words, our founders courageously began our Declaration of Independence from an oppressive monarch, for among other grievances the king’s refusal to follow rightfully passed laws.

In the course of today’s events, it becomes necessary for us to address, among other grievances, the president’s failure to faithfully execute the law. When crafting the Constitution, the founders feared the return of a monarchy in America. And having just fought a war of independence, they specifically feared the prospect of a king-president corrupted by foreign influence.

During the constitutional convention, James Madison, the architect of the Constitution, warned that a president might betray his trust to foreign powers which might prove fatal to the republic. Another founder, Gouverneur Morris, that a president may be bribed by a greater interest to betray his trust. He emphasized that this magistrate is not the king. The people are the king.

They, therefore, created a constitutional remedy to protect against a dangerous or corrupt leader: impeachment. Unless the Constitution contained an impeachment provision, one founder warned, a president might “spare no effort or means whatsoever” to get himself re-elected. Similarly, George Mason insisted that a president who procured his appointment in his first instance through improper and corrupt acts might repeat his guilt and return to power.

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

you just got back, hate to see you get suspended 

No worries.

I explained to bd what happened...if he bans me then he's being petty.

He should know by now I have no interest in posting in the LO sandbox.  :)