Kid Rock's Detroit eatery closing after his anti-Oprah rant

4 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Detroit is a sewer.

It is run by black democrats.

Nobody wants to lives there.   It looks like some sh/hole city from Africa.  

Tell Kid Rock to just come down to Dallas.  We will hook him up with a good eatery.            🍹

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Detroit is a sewer.

It is run by black democrats.

Nobody wants to lives there.   It looks like some sh/hole city from Africa.  

Tell Kid Rock to just come down to Dallas.  We will hook him up with a good eatery.            🍹

Yer right...many Detroit blacks are down on the dems saying they only come around during election time.

11 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Gotta learn to STFU!

Do you think he gives a FK ?

The only place this matters is in ultraliberals heads !

BTW: More proof of what Old Mack says that Showing a Black person in a bad light even if it is true is considered racism: is the truth.

Some viewed Ritchie's rant as racist, including the Rev. Charles Williams II, who is the president of the National Action Network's Michigan chapter. He called Ritchie's behavior “unacceptable." On Wednesday, his group criticized Ilitch Holdings for allowing Kid Rock’s restaurant to ever open in the arena and called on the company to replace it with a minority-owned, “culturally competent restaurant.”

“He says he represents Detroit, but yet he uses this ... rant to throw belligerent statements toward Oprah Winfrey,” Williams said. “She does not deserve some low-life racist punk rock star to make these types of statements toward her and toward this community. That’s why we say good-riddance.”

Just now, personreal said:

Yer right...many Detroit blacks are down on the dems saying they only come around during election time.

These Hollywood reastaurants are a joke. When the star is no longer a star, their restaurants fail.

their names are just on the front 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

These Hollywood reastaurants are a joke. When the star is no longer a star, their restaurants fail.

Of course...they use their names to promote their business.

It actually makes good business sense.

Kid Rock will be just fine.

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Do you think he gives a FK ?

The only place this matters is in ultraliberals heads !

Kid Rock is an American multi-instrumentalist, music producer and actor who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. 

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Success comes and goes...if they manage their money they will be just fine.

It amazes me how these Ftards can piss away millions , billions. 
jonny Depp was spending 30-40 k a month on wine. 
now he’s broke . 
50 cent, mc hammer .. the list goes on and on 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

It amazes me how these Ftards can piss away millions , billions. 
jonny Depp was spending 30-40 k a month on wine. 
now he’s broke . 
50 cent, mc hammer .. the list goes on and on 

Happens to a lot of people who are too immature to manage their wealth properly.

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

And they cease to earn money for lending their name to the restaurant.

Oprah is a far more competent and successful person that Kid Rock.

It is always dumb for one celebrity to badmouth another. I know of no instance where the person doing the badmouthing gained anything for doing this. Do any of you?

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Kid Rock is an American multi-instrumentalist, music producer and actor who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. 

I am sure that Kid Rock's failure at being a restauranteur  did not please him at all.

Kid Rpck's fame and fortune are A MERE PITTANCE when compared with Oprah Winfrey and her talents.

I think that people visit a celebrity restaurant ONCE for the novelty, and after that for either the popularity of the place and whom they might meet there, or the taste of the food.

The quality of a restaurant depends  on the cook and the menu first and the ability of the celebrity to hire a good publicist and a good cook.

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am sure that Kid Rock's failure at being a restauranteur  did not please him at all.

Kid Rpck's fame and fortune are A MERE PITTANCE when compared with Oprah Winfrey and her talents.

Thank you for not shuning me BUT you are delusional and in denial.

Do you really think someone with $80MIL worries about things like that...it is petty to him ?

As far as Oprah's fame, fortune and talent...they are irrelevant to the subject at hand !

BTW: Since she can have the pick of the litter (other than love) why do you think Orphan married a racist ?

37 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

And they cease to earn money for lending their name to the restaurant.

Oprah is a far more competent and successful person that Kid Rock.

It is always dumb for one celebrity to badmouth another. I know of no instance where the person doing the badmouthing gained anything for doing this. Do any of you?

Well speaking of Oprah, she bad mouthed the cattle farmers.. sales went down.. she got sued.. hired Dr. Phil.. won .. the Dr. Phil show/empire was born..

So maybe Dr. Phil made out on that?

lol

20 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Thank you for not shuning(sic)  me BUT you are delusional and in denial. Do you really think someone with $80MIL worries about things like that ?

Oh, HELL YES! Obviously, anyone who opens a restaurant with his name on it was motivated mostly by Ego. A wiser person would hire an investment advisor who would suggest far better investment opportunities. Restaurants are mostly failures. If you want to make money in a restaurant, buying shares in McDonald's, Starbucks or Subway  come to mind.  The Seminole Tribe bought out Hard Rock Cafe in 2006, so that invest there would involve a time machine. 

As far as Oprah fame , fortune and talent are irrelevant to the subject at hand !

Unlike Kid Rock, Oprah decided to invest in a school for girls in South Africa, where she could have greater control and less notoriety.

BTW: Since she can have the pick of the litter (other than love) why do you think Orphan married a racist ?

Can Oprah have the "pick of the litter"?  I doubt that you would be in the running. I like Oprah, but I would never marry her. I would not like the publicity.

I don't think there is any evidence that Stedman is a racist, except in the minds of Oprah-haters.

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Well speaking of Oprah, she bad mouthed the cattle farmers.. sales went down.. she got sued.. hired Dr. Phil.. won .. the Dr. Phil show/empire was born..

So maybe Dr. Phil made out on that?

lol

What Oprah said about beef was accurate, and Oprah did not lose that one.

Dr Phil is a bit of a con man. But as bad as your idol, Trump. Oprah is not responsible for everything Dr Phil says or does.

2 hours ago, fishhead said:

Not surprising,   Kid Rock is another Trumpet.  It shows their hatred.  Yes, he may have done some great things for Detroit, but his deep hatred still exists.  We will pray for you.

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Can Oprah have the "pick of the litter"?  I doubt that you would be in the running.

Oprah is not married to anyone. 

The agenda says...when face with irrefutable facts the dedicate must divert, clamor, be repetitious, equivocate or just totally ignore the argument. 

Oprah wanting to marry me has nothing to do with why she is FKn a racist !

And thank you for all your wisdom on why restaurants are mostly failures BUT that has nothing to do with a person worth $80MIL giving a FK about a novelty investment closing down. 

BTW: If you were a investor would you put $$$ into anything that has direct contact with the public in Det-riot ?

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

What Oprah said about beef was accurate, and Oprah did not lose that one.

Dr Phil is a bit of a con man. But as bad as your idol, Trump. Oprah is not responsible for everything Dr Phil says or does.

True, but she could stop putting that huckster on stage.  In her early days it was the same crap as the rest of those shows...my midget mailman is screwing my wife, etc, etc...  Oprah obviously knows how to build a brand and generate wealth but I'm not particularly impressed by anything else.  She isn't floating brilliant ideas to solve complex problems, building awesome bridges, or even cooking the world's best cheeseburger.  She's just a massive brand that knows how to pander to a certain group of people.  So is Trump.  I generally like her fans more than Trump's, but they're still annoying.  Kripes, have you ever tried to watch that drivel!?  I have to wonder about anyone who can do so regularly.