Sign in to follow this  
kfools

The game members play.

So,

We all have seen a sneaky little game some members are playing with each other  called "Bait the other members into trashing my kids"

We don't have many rules here on NHB but this one is strictly enforced. 

I know I know the rule is stupid. I agree. Not my s hit though and I can't change it.

The truth is they play it because it's the closest they can come to high stakes on the forum.

The game works like this.

Member A will bait member B into talking trash about member A's kids. Member A instantly files a complaint to the mods, the mods respond by warning and eventually banning repeat offenders.

Now this pisses of member B. So after his suspension he comes back and baits member A which in turn ends in member A's suspension and the cycle continues.

You guys are retarded. I mean it's funny that the rule is being used as a weapon but it's also retarded.

42 minutes ago, kfools said:

You guys are retarded. I mean it's funny that the rule is being used as a weapon but it's also retarded.

I totally agree.  Whoever's doing it, it's idiotic.

44 minutes ago, kfools said:

Member A will bait member B into talking trash about member A's kids. Member A instantly files a complaint to the mods, the mods respond by warning and eventually banning repeat offenders.

Now this pisses of member B. So after his suspension he comes back and baits member A which in turn ends in member A's suspension and the cycle continues.

That's just in bad taste.  There are folks that I genuinely hate and I'd never trash talk their kids.  

7 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

That's just in bad taste.  There are folks that I genuinely hate and I'd never trash talk their kids.  

I agree.  That's totally low class, regardless of who it is.

52 minutes ago, kfools said:

So,

We all have seen a sneaky little game some members are playing with each other  called "Bait the other members into trashing my kids"

I know I know the rule is stupid. I agree. Not my s hit though and I can't change it.

The truth is they play it because it's the closest they can come to high stakes on the forum.

Every tool can be weaponized.  Every greater good intention does mislead away from natural position.  Reality can make simple compounding results easier or miserable.  See you prefer to instigate misery as much as those you argue with.

"kid-trashing" is basic liberalism 101 when they are defeated in debate. it's happened to me once here, but not like it does on facebook

or other places. and the only reason it hasn't happened here as much is because who my kid's mom is. she was a member and far more leftist-leaning

than me. so they weren't gonna trash my kid simply because it was also HER kid. but on facebook? lol. oh yeah. i piss a liberal off bad enough? 

they'll stalk my profile and start trashing my kid. liberalism 101.

Just now, lewstherin said:

"kid-trashing" is basic liberalism 101 when they are defeated in debate. it's happened to me once here, but not like it does on facebook

or other places. and the only reason it hasn't happened here as much is because who my kid's mom is. she was a member and far more leftist-leaning

than me. so they weren't gonna trash my kid simply because it was also HER kid. but on facebook? lol. oh yeah. i piss a liberal off bad enough? 

they'll stalk my profile and start trashing my kid. liberalism 101.

Who was the member?

Just now, kfools said:

Who was the member?

that insulted my kid? ummm...that was a long time ago. his name might have been tony montana. but i'm not really sure. 

that insulted my kid? ummm...that was a long time ago. his name might have been tony montana. but i'm not really sure. 

Who was your kids mom that was a member?

Just now, kfools said:

Who was your kids mom that was a member?

thrash-ra. she doesn't hang out here anymore. we met here, actually.

1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

thrash-ra. she doesn't hang out here anymore. we met here, actually.

No s hit? 

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

No s hit? 

lol. met here. had a baby. got married. then got divorced. all that $hit.

2 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

lol. met here. had a baby. got married. then got divorced. all that $hit.

Wow.

Did she live near you or something?

7 minutes ago, kfools said:

Wow.

Did she live near you or something?

lol. no. i drove all the way from indianapolis to portland, oregon for that girl. she was worth the trip.

lol. no. i drove all the way from indianapolis to portland, oregon for that girl. she was worth the trip.

Divorce and all?

Just now, kfools said:

Divorce and all?

yeah. i have nothing bad to say about her. divorce and all. and our daughter is beautiful.

yeah. i have nothing bad to say about her. divorce and all. and our daughter is beautiful.

Nice.

Neat story 

1 hour ago, kfools said:

So,

I am Libertarian.

We want small government.

But,.....we want some government.   The Mafia had a "no family members"

can be involved with our disputes, policy.  I like that.  That is honorable.

"Say anything you want to about me.  But don't ever

talk bad about my dog".

John F. Kennedy                                                     🥃