benson13

(R)Jonathan Turley walloped for bragging about friendship with Bill Barr: ‘Like a bad reference on a resume’

The Republican witness during the House impeachment hearings spoke of controversial Attorney General William Barr as a “friend” on Wednesday.

Jonathan Turley, who argued against impeaching President Donald Trump, is a professor at George Washington University.

Turley made his comments while testifying before the House Judiciary Committee.

aGIAz8Qe_normal.jpg
 · 3h

Doug Collins has now resorted to complaining about the temperature of the hearing room and how comfortable his chair is

Embedded video

TURLEY: "I've been friends with Bill Barr for a long time."

Embedded video

Like a bad reference on a résumé:

Turley: "I'm good friends with Bill Barr."

No sane American would listen to anything anyone has to say after they say the words, “I am friends with Bill Barr,” as Jonathan Turley just did.

Jonathan Turley, friend of Bill Barr, thought Clinton needed to be impeached for lying about a BJ, but has NO PROBLEM with trump withholding military aid for a foreign power to help him with an election, and then covering it up.

This is ridiculous.

Did u hear that fellow Americans?Prof Turley just stated that he is good friends with DOJ Bill Barr.Barr whos been covering for Trump,also named by Trump to Ukraine Pres Zelensky during the July 18 phone call. The GOP obviously chose this witness for his bias#ImpeachingHearings

OH.. ok so this explains why Turley is testifying and giving nonsensical bullcrap arguments.. He is a Bill Barr associate and friend of Bill Barr folks...

Jonathan Turley: "I've been friends with Bill Barr for a long time."

Uh, I probably wouldn't advertise a close relationship with the AG who seems to be on a mission to make John Mitchell look comparatively okay, and who's vulnerable to impeachment too. #ImpeachingHearings

Whoops! He just said, “I’ve been friends with Bill Barr for a long time.” (Prof. Jonathon Turley)

"I've been friends with Bill Barr for a long time," Professor Turley says.

Ah, say no more! That explains everything.#ImpeachmentHearings

Turley is Bill Barr's close friend

Go figure.

Corrupt son of a bitch.#Turley#ImpeachingHearings

"I have been a friend of BIll Barr for a longtime" - Prof. Jonathan Turley "He has released more than any other AG."

Should be disqualifying right there.#ImpeachmentHearing

Friend of extremely corrupt Trump fixer, AG Bill Barr #JonathonTurley just claimed the Democrats are using impeachment to remove a duly elected "president." This has been a @GOP talking point for months. This disqualifies Turley's opinions on these matters.

Turley saying how good a friend Bill Barr is immediately destroys any credibility his weak arguments against impeachment had. #ImpeachingHearings

Jonathan Turley is friends with Bill Barr. The impeachment inquiry and the original whistleblower's report directly implicates Barr in trying to cover up Trump's behavior towards Ukraine. #ImpeachingHearings https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1202284543962685440 

Turley: "I'm good friends with Bill Barr".

Well, slap my ass and call me Sally! #ImpeachmentHearings

Embedded video

Let "Fast & Furious" and "I've been friends with Bill Barr a long time" be your guide to who Turley is.

Translation...

Turley: I'm an expert on Constitution law, but I sit before you to argue that it's OK for a President to ignore it and I'm friends with a man who also doesn't obey the Constitution.

Thumbnail

Wow a Law guy is friends with another Law guy....

what I found disturbing is when he said he voted for Obama!! He's  Bad (R)

Turley used to have a decent reputation.

He just kissed that goodbye.

3 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Turley used to have a decent reputation.

He just kissed that goodbye.

Maybe for you idiot moonbats.

The way I saw he he told the truth about the dim-0-craps lack of any real evidence with which to impeach trumpy. That what they are doing is fishing for evidence. It was obvious that the other 3 professors were anti-trumpy moonbats. Was Prof. Turley the token trumper or did he turn on them by refusing to be a yes man for the inquisitors..

22 minutes ago, Hankk said:

Wow a Law guy is friends with another Law guy....

what I found disturbing is when he said he voted for Obama!! He's  Bad (R)

Yea wtf 

Just now, Buffalo said:

For anyone who isn't a Russian whore, a brainwashed moron or a traitor.

YOU:   The way I saw he he told the truth about the dim-0-craps lack of any real evidence with which to impeach trumpy. That what they are doing is fishing for evidence. It was obvious that the other 3 professors were anti-trumpy moonbats. Was Prof. Turley the token trumper or did he turn on them by refusing to be a yes man for the inquisitors..

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...….

32 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Translation...

Turley: I'm an expert on Constitution law, but I sit before you to argue that it's OK for a President to ignore it and I'm friends with a man who also doesn't obey the Constitution.

Yikes...benson is in damage control again.  Beanie was triggered by Turley.

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...….

Translation--dummyman is a blathering, incoherent idiot moonbat incapable of intelligent communication.

Jonathan Turley is wrong — Trump committed a clear act of ‘obstruction’: Fox News legal analyst

As the first impeachment hearing before the House Judiciary Committee got underway this Wednesday, Jonathan Turley, a law professor at George Washington University, emerged as the sole voice on the panel of witnesses to offer skepticism of the Democrats’ case against President Trump.

According to Turley, Trump’s conduct with regards to Ukraine does not rise to the level of a crime that’s impeachable. But speaking on Fox News this morning, legal analyst Andrew Napolitano disagreed, saying that Trump committed a clear act of obstruction.

“…the Supreme Court ruled that the President does retain a limited executive privilege when documents are sought from the judicial branch,” Napolitano said.

“But where I disagree with my dear friend — I’ve worked with him and I’ve testified alongside of him, Jon Turley — on the significance of obstruction of justice, he is forgetting that the House has the sole, S-O-L-E power of impeachment,” he continued. “It doesn’t need to go to a court for approval. It doesn’t need go to a court to get its subpoenas enforced. When the president receives a subpoena, or in this case Mick Mulvaney, Mike Pompeo receive a subpoena and they throw it in a drawer, they don’t comply or challenge because the president told them to, that is the act of obstruction.”

Watch:

Fox News' Judge Napolitano crushes Turley: "The House has sole power of impeachment. It does not need to go to a court... When the president receives a subpoena, Mick Mulvaney, Mike Pompeo receive a subpoena and they throw it in a drawer... that is the act of obstruction."

2 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Translation--dummyman is a blathering, incoherent idiot moonbat incapable of intelligent communication.

Translation - your robotic, preprogrammed buzzword propaganda is as boring and meaningless as you are.

Just now, DemoMan said:

Translation - your robotic, preprogrammed buzzword propaganda is as meaningless as you are.

1 minute ago, personreal said:

You must really DESPISE Jim Jordan for how he protected and covered up for a serial child rapist, after sexually molested underage boys begged him for help.

Right?

9 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

The way I saw he he told the truth about the dim-0-craps lack of any real evidence with which to impeach trumpy. That what they are doing is fishing for evidence. It was obvious that the other 3 professors were anti-trumpy moonbats. Was Prof. Turley the token trumper or did he turn on them by refusing to be a yes man for the inquisitors..

Trump is hiding evidence and witnesses so traitors like you can claim there is no evidence and no witnesses🤣

ROTFLMFAO!!!

‘Rudy is cut off from Fox News’: Giuliani benched after Republicans ‘had to do something’

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

4 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Translation - your robotic, preprogrammed buzzword propaganda is as boring and meaningless as you are.

Buffy doesn’t want to know the truth because it would embarrass him.