in the light of the atrocity of trump letting turkey slaughter the kurds, i would advise republicans to not celebrate Christmas anymore.

on december 25th they can celebrate trumpmas instead.

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Nobody cares what you advise. Shut up. 

you celebrating trumpmas is better than you making a mockery of Christ be celebrating Christmas,

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

you celebrating trumpmas is better than you making a mockery of Christ be celebrating Christmas,

I love Christ. I dont love Trump. I dont follow people. I follow ideologies.  Presidents come and go. 

Just now, Vegas said:

I love Christ. I dont love Trump. I dont follow people. I follow ideologies.  Presidents come and go. 

you are such a liar- you don't love Christ- it is trump you love.

you have no problem with whatever he does, including letting turkey murder children,

5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

you have no problem with whatever he does, including letting turkey murder children,

Bullsh*t liar. Ive always said that if Trump is guilty then i will support the heaviest punishment possible.  Stop lying. 

1 minute ago, Vegas said:

Bullsh*t liar. Ive always said that if Trump is guilty then i will support the heaviest punishment possible.  Stop lying. 

trump is guilty of giving turkey the green light to slaughter the kurds, and they slaughtered kurdish children.

no ifs ands or buts about that.

Just now, jerra- said:

trump is guilty of giving turkey the green light to slaughter the kurds, and they slaughtered kurdish children.

Ehhhhhhh....no. They never helped us fight ISIS, we helped them. They were fighting ISIS before we csme in. 

5 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Ehhhhhhh....no. They never helped us fight ISIS, we helped them. They were fighting ISIS before we csme in. 

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takeaway/segments/kurds-happy-be-us-partners-hoping-more-independence

About 1,500 more American troops will be going to Iraq in the next coming months to join Iraqi and Kurdish forces in the battle against the Islamic State. President Obama told told Bob Schieffer of CBS News that the troops will not see combat.

"We will provide them close air support once they are prepared to start going on the offense against ISIL," President Obama said. "But what we will not be doing is having our troops do the fighting."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the US wanted isis defeated--- 

your reasoning is totally whack.

Confronting ISIS, a 2016 FRONTLINE documentary, examined the complex and conflicting interests of regional partners in the U.S.-led fight against ISIS — among them Turkey and the Kurds. As the below excerpt from the film explores, when ISIS was gaining ground in the northern Syrian city of Kobani in 2014, Turkey refused to send troops or allow coalition jets to use the critically important U.S. airbase at Incirlik. 

Turkey perceived [a] greater threat from the Kurdish groups that were defending Kobani [than from ISIS].  And because of that, they wanted the Kurdish insurgency in northern Syria to be extinguished via ISIS,” Turkish foreign policy expert Ahmet Kasim Jan told FRONTLINE’s Martin Smith.

• OCTOBER 11, 2016

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

ISIS.....that Terrorist Group the gop Created....bush/cheney

No dipsh*t. Isis was a small little pissant then. Your lord and shepherd Obama allowed them to infest in masses. 

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

ISIS.....that Terrorist Group the gop Created....bush/cheney

What if 100 million Christians prayed to GOD......and asked for the USA and its leaders to Blessed with 

brains, brawn, wisdom, and guts?

And the answer came back from Heaven...……………………….."OK".              😇      🥃

21 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Nobody gives a sh it about the turds.

12 minutes ago, Vegas said:

No dipsh*t. Isis was a small little pissant then. Your lord and shepherd Obama allowed them to infest in masses. 

turkey loved isis.

and who does trump love? turkey.

so he was pissed because the kurds defeated isis.

The US partnership with the Kurds in Syria began during the Obama administration but intensified under Trump, who armed the fighters. But that alliance was born of necessity and desperation; it existed because of a common enemy in ISIS. And that uneasy relationship created a rift between the US and Turkey, a key NATO ally, which sees the Kurds as an existential threat.

Experts have long called the US-Kurdish partnership a “ticking time bomb.” That bomb finally went off, quickly and decisively, after President Donald Trump spoke on the phone with Erdoğan last Sunday. Shortly after, Trump ordered the withdrawal of the 50 or so American troops still in northeastern Syria, clearing the way for a Turkish invasion and leaving Kurdish forces and thousands of civilians at risk.

Turkey’s offensive may have felt like a dramatic escalation but it had been long-planned, and in many ways, entirely predictable. The situation is complex, with broad and still-unpredictable consequences for Syria.

38 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Trump is a sinner.

King David was a sinner.

Cannot the Might Of GOD.....build anything…….from......anything?

GOD does not have limits.   

Jerra,

"Do not let your finite mind......stop you from understanding the infinite".

Albert Einstein

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Trump is a sinner.

King David was a sinner.

Cannot the Might Of GOD.....build anything…….from......anything?

GOD does not have limits.   

Jerra,

"Do not let your finite mind......stop you from understanding the infinite".

Albert Einstein

there are simple rules for being christian and trump broke everyone.

he is not really christian, he only pretends to be one for votes. there is nothing more disgusting than a fake christian,

3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

trump is a terrible president for america.

I disagree.

And here is why.

Every move he makes is to make the USA stronger and more prosperous.

We......are Americans   We might hire mercenaries from time to time.   Those men might be Vikings willing 

to pillage, rape, and plunder.   But if their uncivilized ways help this nation to prosper...….are they not worth

the ransom that they asked?  I say yes.  

Same principle applies to Trump.                          😎       🍸