Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hex2

Will 'Treason' be one or more Articles of Impeachment?

Recommended Posts

Obstruction of justice, 20 counts

Obstruction of Congress, 20 counts

Abuse of power, 5 counts.

 

Treason should be included for his role in asking Russia and accepting their help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hex2 said:

Obstruction of justice, 20 counts

Obstruction of Congress, 20 counts

Abuse of power, 5 counts.

 

Treason should be included for his role in asking Russia and accepting their help.

 

Agree. Trump praised Putin in public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quid Pro Joe is already out of gov't.

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KneeJerk said:

Quid Pro Joe is already out of gov't.

 

 

 

kj

Joe didn't force TrumPOS to commit dozens of crimes.

But go ahead and make a bigger fool of yourself, it's amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hex2 said:

Joe didn't force TrumPOS to commit dozens of crimes.

But go ahead and make a bigger fool of yourself, it's amusing.

 

let the Trump supports blabber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hex2 said:

Obstruction of justice, 20 counts

Obstruction of Congress, 20 counts

Abuse of power, 5 counts.

 

Treason should be included for his role in asking Russia and accepting their help.

kek, treason? 

Should politicians be immune from investigation?

Should Joe Biden be hanged for treason too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fourputt said:

Treason is only chargeable during war.

In law, treason is criminal disloyalty, typically to the state. It is a crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation or sovereign. This usually includes things such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

 

TrumPOS is disloyal,

He has always taken Putins side on everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hex2 said:

TrumPOS is disloyal,

He has always taken Putins side on everything. 

 

Russia was attacking the US. Trump betrayed our nation during war. That is treason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Russia was attacking the US. Trump betrayed our nation during war. That is treason.

 

Really?  Link to Congressional declaration please.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

Really?  Link to Congressional declaration please.

 

 

 

 

Link to what war was legally engaged in? Huh? Which??????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hex2 said:

Obstruction of justice, 20 counts

Obstruction of Congress, 20 counts

Abuse of power, 5 counts.

 

Treason should be included for his role in asking Russia and accepting their help.

Yes, high treason. And crimes against humanity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nadler would run into a huge problem with an article of impeachment for treason...thanks to the Schitt Show.

 

Article III, Section 3:

 

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

 

Name two people that witnessed (that would mean actually present) the overt act.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hex2 said:

Obstruction of justice, 20 counts

Obstruction of Congress, 20 counts

Abuse of power, 5 counts.

 

Treason should be included for his role in asking Russia and accepting their help.

 

Great...try each count one at a time.  Start the trial in February...just make sure you stretch it out.  Clinton faced two charges and his trial took a month.  A trial for 45 counts...yeah, that could be stretched into 5 months.  Let it end right after the demonrat national convention...keep demonrat Senators in DC and force them to miss EVERYTHING in the nominating process.  As soon as the gavel drops to close that convention, find Trump not-guilty.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Russia was attacking the US. Trump betrayed our nation during war. That is treason.

 

We were  at War with Russia?!?!?! dang, you think the news would have reported on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hankk said:

 

We were  at War with Russia?!?!?! dang, you think the news would have reported on that.

 

you are very stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

you are very stupid

 

You are Retarded...HAHA punk ass bitch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hankk said:

 

We were  at War with Russia?!?!?! dang, you think the news would have reported on that.

 

leftwinger lives in his own snow covered world where rainbow colored unicorns run free and Schitt and Nadler let him give them rusty trombones twice a day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BatteryPowered said:

Nadler would run into a huge problem with an article of impeachment for treason...thanks to the Schitt Show.

 

Article III, Section 3:

 

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

 

Name two people that witnessed (that would mean actually present) the overt act.

 

 

500,000,000 million people watched on live TV as TrumPOS betrayed our nation in Helsinki.

Orange buffoon is a Russian whore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hex2 said:

500,000,000 million people watched on live TV as TrumPOS betrayed our nation in Helsinki.

Orange buffoon is a Russian whore.

 

Exactly. Public act of treason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

Great...try each count one at a time.  Start the trial in February...just make sure you stretch it out.  Clinton faced two charges and his trial took a month.  A trial for 45 counts...yeah, that could be stretched into 5 months.  Let it end right after the demonrat national convention...keep demonrat Senators in DC and force them to miss EVERYTHING in the nominating process.  As soon as the gavel drops to close that convention, find Trump not-guilty.

 

 

I don't give a crap how long it takes.

The criminal should be ousted and then jailed or hung.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hex2 said:

500,000,000 million people watched on live TV as TrumPOS betrayed our nation in Helsinki.

Orange buffoon is a Russian whore.

 

Trump went to Europe to fight for the USA.

What did you do?

You took a Playboy Magazine into the bathroom?   Why?   Ohhhh…..ohhhhh….wait.  Don't tell me.

Bad visual !!!   Too much info !!

Trump fights for the USA while you are doing …..'Heaven know what".

Now,  you understand why I will vote for Trump next year......and not you.                   😎    🍸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...