Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RebelGator

Michael Savage unloads on self-hating, atheist Jews running the impeachment fiasco.

Recommended Posts

I often wonder how the Jewish vote is so slanted to a party that supports the very philosophy of those that would like to see them dead.

 

Before you start yelling Nazi, just listen to his podcast...... you see, Savage is a Jew and explores the incongruity and the dichotomy of the Jewish voter and the Jewish politician.

 

https://player.fm/series/the-savage-nation-podcast-2151273

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Savage/wiener or just plain ole "DICK" is a vile excuse of a human being, this is the same dick who said autistic children are just brats acting out, he also referred congressman Condit as "Condidit" during the Chandra Levy disappearance and offered no apology to the congressman when it was later discovered miss Levy was murdered by someone else and he had nothing to do with it. Savage is a despicable windbag who has no use for decent society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RebelGator said:

I often wonder how the Jewish vote is so slanted to a party that supports the very philosophy of those that would like to see them dead.

 

Before you start yelling Nazi, just listen to his podcast...... you see, Savage is a Jew and explores the incongruity and the dichotomy of the Jewish voter and the Jewish politician.

 

https://player.fm/series/the-savage-nation-podcast-2151273

 

 

There is no single Jewish agreement on ANYTHING, except possibly against Hitler,   Reinhard Heydrich and the rest of the Nazis.

Otherwise, the applicable saying is, "where you have two Jews, you have three opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jewish people are brighter than average.  I'm confident they noticed that Trump sounds like Hitler. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Scout said:

Jewish people are brighter than average.  I'm confident they noticed that Trump sounds like Hitler. 

If they are so bright why do they vote for Islamic Apologists?

Do they have a death wish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RebelGator said:

If they are so bright why do they vote for Islamic Apologists?

Do they have a death wish?

 

85% of them know that Republicans are the biggest threat to them and America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't imagine a person having so little self respect they tell people they listen to Michael Savage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, RebelGator said:

I often wonder how the Jewish vote is so slanted to a party that supports the very philosophy of those that would like to see them dead.

 

Before you start yelling Nazi, just listen to his podcast...... you see, Savage is a Jew and explores the incongruity and the dichotomy of the Jewish voter and the Jewish politician.

 

https://player.fm/series/the-savage-nation-podcast-2151273

 

 

 

Hey Rebel, 

The Texas Christians are backing the Jews of Israel.  

I belong to an organization call "Christians for Israel"(free to join).

 

Are you with us?              🤠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scout said:

I can't imagine a person having so little self respect they tell people they listen to Michael Savage.

 

I admire Michael Savage and I want him...……..and Rush Limbaugh on XM Radio !!           🥃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is no single Jewish agreement on ANYTHING, except possibly against Hitler,   Reinhard Heydrich and the rest of the Nazis.

Otherwise, the applicable saying is, "where you have two Jews, you have three opinions.

 

Ha, "where you have two Jews, you have three opinions.

 

Democrats working together for money and power comes first, opinions are meaningless.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Hey Rebel, 

The Texas Christians are backing the Jews of Israel.  

I belong to an organization call "Christians for Israel"(free to join).

 

Are you with us?              🤠

The Jews in America are so far removed from Israeli's that it's ridiculous.

PM where I can learn more about your organization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RebelGator said:

Hey Rebel, 

The Texas Christians are backing the Jews of Israel.  

I belong to an organization call "Christians for Israel"(free to join).

 

There is no such thing as a "Texas Christian".  DUH. 

That is as stupid as claiming a Trump voter is a Christian.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fourputt said:

Michael Savage/wiener or just plain ole "DICK" is a vile excuse of a human being, this is the same dick who said autistic children are just brats acting out, he also referred congressman Condit as "Condidit" during the Chandra Levy disappearance and offered no apology to the congressman when it was later discovered miss Levy was murdered by someone else and he had nothing to do with it. Savage is a despicable windbag who has no use for decent society.

 

Michael Savage is a fighting white man.

Is that why you hate him? 

We started this country with fight white men.

We built this country with fighting white men.

 

Are you fighting against us?       State your game......gansta !!             😎    🥃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Scout said:

I can't imagine a person having so little self respect they tell people they listen to Michael Savage.

 

My only problem with the Dr. is he's a bit of an egomaniac.

He's very intelligent, has written many best-selling books, and is fearless when it comes to calling a spade a spade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RebelGator said:

 

My only problem with the Dr. is he's a bit of an egomaniac.

He's very intelligent, has written many best-selling books, and is fearless when it comes to calling a spade a spade.

 

He is a media whore, with very poor ratings,  telling you what you want to hear to make income. 

One of you born every minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm loving the old video tapes of Turley contradicting today's claims just a few years ago. 

Sounds like he really was paid to defend the President today, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Pamela Karlan latest Jew in the impeachment fiasco.

Oops, did I mention she's also a lesbian?

Classic democrat.

 

Definitely intelligent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scout said:

So Trump isn't responsible for his actions, he wants to blame it on the Jews. 

Yet you all find fault when I compare Trump to Hitler. 

Little Girly-O,

Trump is buddy-buddy with Netanyahu.   Trump is backing Israel 100%. 

This is exactly what the Baptists of Texas want.

Trump doesn't know much about Geo Mid-East politics.

But...……..his son in law, Kushner...…..does.    He is Jewish.    Does anyone know how to spell...…"synchronicity"?

Heheheheheeeee……..get the picture now?...…… Hehehehehehe……..😇        🥃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RebelGator said:

I often wonder how the Jewish vote is so slanted to a party that supports the very philosophy of those that would like to see them dead.

 

Before you start yelling Nazi, just listen to his podcast...... you see, Savage is a Jew and explores the incongruity and the dichotomy of the Jewish voter and the Jewish politician.

 

https://player.fm/series/the-savage-nation-podcast-2151273

 

 

Leftist Jews hate the USA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...