Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BeAChooser

House Republican Leadership Hold an Impeachment Rebuttal Press Conference – DC Media Ignore…

Recommended Posts

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/03/house-republican-leadership-hold-an-impeachment-rebuttal-press-conference-dc-media-ignore/

 

Quote

 

House Republican Leadership Hold an Impeachment Rebuttal Press Conference – DC Media Ignore…


by sundance


The republican leadership from the U.S. House of Representatives held a press conference today as a rebuttal to the democrat impeachment inquiry report.  House Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins joined GOP leadership to discuss the significant issues with the impeachment process.  WATCH:

 

 

Everything We The People ever needed to know about media bias is completely visible at the end of the press conference.  Few DC media attended.  Apparently the republican rebuttal message is antithetical to the DC media objective.


house-gop-impeachment-leadership.jpg


Seconds after the presser concluded we witness the lack of media interest….


gop-presser-impeachment.jpg

 


Barr and Durham better indict the media organizations/personnel involved in this seditious coup.  

 

Or another solution to a completely biased media may be found by the 3%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it's seems that Devin Nunes was in the middle of the election laws being broken he had calls to the arrested ukrainians. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah it's seems that Devin Nunes was in the middle of the election laws being broken he had calls to the arrested ukrainians. Lol

Careful. Devin is already gonna get that 400+ million from CNN. You keep it up, he’s going after that nickel bag of pot you got hidden under your mattress. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nunes should recuse himself and maybe should be called to testify in this three ring circus you call a leader in trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/03/house-republican-leadership-hold-an-impeachment-rebuttal-press-conference-dc-media-ignore/

 


Barr and Durham better indict the media organizations/personnel involved in this seditious coup.  

 

Or another solution to a completely biased media may be found by the 3%.

Nunes may be taking a hunk of CNN with him. 😂

 

Maybe he’ll be the new owner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you rightists are moatly liars and dishonest but could just one of you explain how you can claim to want to know the truth out of one side of your asss while from the other support trumps refusal to allow eyewitnesses to the truth to tell the truth. I mean you are either  sick in the head or just inherently dishonest.

you cannot have it nboth ways so is there even one of you who are not liars?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Nunes should recuse himself and maybe should be called to testify in this three ring circus you call a leader in trump. 

that pos should be arrested for complicity and then put on trial. 

he is the poster child for the rights dishonesty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Careful. Devin is already gonna get that 400+ million from CNN. You keep it up, he’s going after that nickel bag of pot you got hidden under your mattress. 

 

Don't take dipshiitnow's pot.

 

It's the only thing that his mom insist he be on while he's living in her basement.

 

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Nunes may be taking a hunk of CNN with him. 😂

 

Maybe he’ll be the new owner. 

 

Conservative Nunes News.

 

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KneeJerk said:

 

Don't take dipshiitnow's pot.

 

It's the only thing that his mom insist he be on while he's living in her basement.

 

 

 

 

kj

Good point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...