Sign in to follow this  
leftwinger

Thank god for Adam Schiff.

Adam Schiff, Ambassador Yovanivich, Strock and Page, Fiona Hill....the list of patriotic Americans that will go down into our history books as 100% accurately identifying Donald Trump and his Cult and his shattered, cowardly Republican Party as being the lowest of lowly verminous criminal scum is long.

Has a week gone by lately when we did NOT have another Conservative resign in TOTAL dishonor and disgrace, or plead guilty to a felony, or get sentenced, or get indicted, or become the subject of a FBI Criminal Investigation?

CONSERVATIVES are ALL criminals. And summarily unfit to hold American citizenship.

Just now, Fit2Serve said:

Adam Schiff, Ambassador Yovanivich, Strock and Page, Fiona Hill....the list of patriotic Americans that will go down into our history books as 100% accurately identifying Donald Trump and his Cult and his shattered, cowardly Republican Party as being the lowest of lowly verminous criminal scum is long.

Has a week gone by lately when we did NOT have another Conservative resign in TOTAL dishonor and disgrace, or plead guilty to a felony, or get sentenced, or get indicted, or become the subject of a FBI Criminal Investigation?

CONSERVATIVES are ALL criminals. And summarily unfit to hold American citizenship.

Yes, people coming to testify were heroic. Vindman talked about the courage to defy a tyrant.

lol. believe me....right wingers ARE thanking god for this imbecile. please impeach. i wanna see that pervert clown up first

to be subpoenaed for the senate trial. THAT will be hilarious. lol

What to expect from tomorrow’s hearing

At 10 a.m. tomorrow, the House Judiciary Committee will hold its first impeachment hearing, calling witnesses to discuss the constitutional grounds for impeachment. Here’s what to know.

The committee: With 41 members, the House Judiciary Committee is much bigger than the House Intelligence Committee, which held the first round of public impeachment hearings. Some of Mr. Trump’s most committed cable news allies sit on it: Representatives Andy Biggs, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Louie Gohmert, John Ratcliffe and Doug Collins, the panel’s top-ranking Republican.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/03/us/politics/impeachment-briefing-the-democratic-report.html

23 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

A true hero saving our nation. 

Now that's good for a laugh! Well done.

Just now, leftwinger said:

It's happening.

lol. i hope to god it does. i understand that you're too stupid to understand law? i understand that you're too stupid too

fully comprehend how the game changes from the house to the senate? i understand this. lol. but $hit on a stick, you dumb f*ck.

ha ha. i am so wanting this impeachment to go thru. lol

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Fukk you.

I said 'well done.' Wtf?

The witnesses: The hearing will feature four scholars: Pamela Karlan, a Stanford Law School professor; Noah Feldman, a Harvard Law School professor; Michael Gerhardt, a professor at the University of North Carolina School of Law; and Jonathan Turley, a professor at The George Washington University Law School.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/03/us/politics/impeachment-briefing-the-democratic-report.html

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The witnesses: The hearing will feature four scholars: Pamela Karlan, a Stanford Law School professor; Noah Feldman, a Harvard Law School professor; Michael Gerhardt, a professor at the University of North Carolina School of Law; and Jonathan Turley, a professor at The George Washington University Law School.

wanna make a bet on it? come on, little girl. let's make a bet on it. i'll have a mod negotiate the deal. if i lose?

you can put whatever you want in my sig-line. if i win? i can put whatever i want in yours. for 1 month. wanna make the bet?

5 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

See the source image

Lol you can't run.away from the facts. I notice you got a picture. And can.not argue the facts.  

No it does not.

LMFAO poor shifty shiithead, going to go down in a heap of flames

No it does not.

That used to be true till fact checking was invented. Lol

6 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

wanna make a bet on it? come on, little girl. let's make a bet on it. i'll have a mod negotiate the deal. if i lose?

you can put whatever you want in my sig-line. if i win? i can put whatever i want in yours. for 1 month. wanna make the bet?

Oooh, that's a good bet...

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

No it does not.

...I think you should take it.

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Lol you can't run.away from the facts. I notice you got a picture. And can.not argue the facts.  

What facts? The fact they're all crooks and criminals in DC? I'll never argue with that.

you're a jerkoff troll

Your definition of 'troll' seems to be 'anyone who disagrees with me.' That's not what trolling is. I debate. I try to stay on point. And I try to hold consistent beliefs. You, on the other hand, never answer a question, never provide a rebuttal, and always resort to insults.