Sign in to follow this  
Vegas

Off topic stuff about males and sex

Isnt odd how different females and males are wired with sex? Even at a young age. For example, if a male teacher sleeps with a high school girl, the girl probably may feel mentally scared in some way or another. However, if a hot female teacher bangs a high school boy, he gets high fives. Hell, i wanted to bang my theater teacher when i was a sophmore. There would be no mental scarring whatsoever.  Im just saying its odd how the two genders differ so much. 

23 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Isnt odd how different females and males are wired with sex? Even at a young age. For example, if a male teacher sleeps with a high school girl, the girl probably may feel mentally scared in some way or another. However, if a hot female teacher bangs a high school boy, he gets high fives. Hell, i wanted to bang my theater teacher when i was a sophmore. There would be no mental scarring whatsoever.  Im just saying its odd how the two genders differ so much. 

In your opinion.  Besides...rape is rape.  Lock the little whore up and revoke her teaching license.

25 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Need photos of Individuals involved in these cases 

26 minutes ago, Vegas said:

This is correct. there is a huge game that goes on with men and this. often times a man can not handle an aggressive female. these are beta males. NOPE

Older male - Younger female - happens every second of every day. 

Older female - Younger male - relatively rare... it is an evolutionary/anthropological thing. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Older female - Younger male - relatively rare... it is an evolutionary/anthropological thing. 

if you can't find one raise one.lol 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It's because of maturity. Females look for a father figure. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

It's because of maturity. Females look for a father figure. 

we certainly do not want a man child. ewe 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

we certainly do not want a man child. ewe 

Exactly. They don't want to raise their date. 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

going after a younger mate. 

Younger males are impulsive, occasionally reckless, low income earners, and immature. Being that most women do not want one night stands, it is quite reasonable that they would want some endearing/helpful qualities in their partner other than ability to have intercourse. 

4 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Females look at there males as father figures. 

no. Traits that a good father has, a great man will also. these are qualities of a great man. loyalty, strength, ability to protect and guide. 

A woman generally will allow the man of the house be the man , if he is a good man. It is a responsibility . most are not up for that 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

no. Traits that a good father has, a great man will also. these are qualities of a great man. loyalty, strength, ability to protect and guide. 

A woman generally will allow the man of the house be the man , if he is a good man. It is a responsibility . most are not up for that 

I've noticed how women gravitate to what their father was like in most instances. They key on his traits. 

21 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Need photos of Individuals involved in these cases 

Ha!!!

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I've noticed how women gravitate to what their father was like in most instances. They key on his traits. 

Sometimes. 

52 minutes ago, Vegas said:

On a side note...the dems screwed everybody.

55 minutes ago, Vegas said:

They aren't.

Macho applauding of sex for boys at a young age is just as inappropriate.