Wallco1

Harris gone Booker next. America doesn't want a Black President.

Foxaganda reporter busts Trump for lying about UK’s health system

The fate of the United Kingdom’s National Health Service (NHS) has emerged as a top campaign issue in upcoming U.K. elections, as Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has accused Conservative Prime Minister Boris Johnson of plotting to sell off parts of the NHS to American health care firms.

During a press conference on Tuesday, Trump denied that he wanted anything to do with the NHS, and said he didn’t know how rumors started that he wanted to put the NHS up for sale as part of a trade deal between the United States and the U.K.

However, as Mediaite points out, Fox News White House corespondent John Roberts busted the president for shamelessly rewriting history.

“Trump said today he doesn’t know where the rumor came from that Britain’s National Health Service would be on the table in a new trade deal with the U.K.,” Roberts wrote on Twitter after the president’s London press conference. “It came from his press conference with Theresa May on June 4, 2019.”

Roberts then directly quoted the president, who during the press conference said, “When you’re dealing in trade everything is on the table. So NHS or anything else, a lot more than that, but everything will be on the table, absolutely.”

Gq4sOgm0_normal.jpg

.@realDonaldTrump said today he doesn't know where the rumor came from that Britain's National Health Service would be on the table in a new trade deal with the UK. It came from his press conference with Theresa May on June 4, 2019 -

- "When you're dealing in trade everything is on the table. So NHS or anything else, a lot more than that, but everything will be on the table, absolutely." Shortly after that, the White House walked it back, but Jeremy Corbyn is hoping to ride that pony to victory next week.

Gee, not trying to sound too racist now aren't we?

How about I'm not racist but we cant have another [African-American slur] in the WH.

5 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Obama was so bad, never again

Incorrect.  Perhaps YOU don't want a black president because you're a brain dead racist.  I don't care what skin color our president is.

Obama was a pretty good president.  Compared to the orange filth currently waddling around the Oval Office, he was outstanding.

Call me racist I don't care, You have cried wolf too many times,  Trump is doing a great job. You just hate that you lost

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

Incorrect.  Perhaps YOU don't want a black president because you're a brain dead racist.  I don't care what skin color our president is.

Obama was a pretty good president.  Compared to the orange filth currently waddling around the Oval Office, he was outstanding.

All Dems are racist against Kamala, Booker, and Deval Patrick because of the color of their skin !!

The Dems will burn in Hell for their vicious, filthy racial hate against these fine, upstanding 

black people !!  Shame on the ugly, stinking, racist Dems !!    And what is the reason that Maine

is 95% white?  Because they hate black people, that's why!!             😠  🍺

5 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Call me racist I don't care, You have cried wolf too many times,  Trump is doing a great job. You just hate that you lost

I was going to lose either way.  Both candidates were terrible.  Trump is destroying this country.  #Impeach.

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

All Dems are racist against Kamala, Booker, and Deval Patrick because of the color of their skin !!

That is a boldfaced lie.  Please stop lying.

15 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Trump is doing a great job.

For the commie dictators.

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

That is a lie.  Please stop lying.

95% of black people voted for Obama.

Simply because of the color of his skin.  And so did you.  I call that being prejudiced for the black man 

and prejudiced against the white man.   Racism......is a two-way street.   

Soooooo……..maybe things are getting better if the Dems are going to listen to what the candidate says

instead of just voting for black skin.                🙂 🍺

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Simply because of the color of his skin.  And so did you.  I call that being prejudiced for the black man 

and prejudiced against the white man.   Racism......is a two-way street.   

Soooooo……..maybe things are getting better if the Dems are going to listen to what the candidate says

instead of just voting for black skin.                🙂 🍺

People DID listen to what Obama said, and that is how he won the election TWICE.

He was a good president: far better than either Bush or  (retch!) Trump.

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Simply because of the color of his skin.  And so did you. 

Incorrect.  I voted for Obama because I liked him as a candidate (especially in his first term.

Just now, king of the county said:

It wasn’t the black it was the Muslim in him 

He was not a Muslim, you dolt.
What was the FIRST COUNTRY Trump visited? Saudi Arabia, the most important Muslim nation, Muhammad was born there and lived his entire life there. Saudis are officially fundamentalist Muslims.

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

People DID listen to what Obama said, and that is how he won the election TWICE.

He was a good president: far better than either Bush or  (retch!) Trump.

10 trillion dollars in debt.

O/care costs this country 1.2 trillion/yr.  Money that we do not have to spend.

Hussein Obama's father was a black Muslim from Kenya.  His father hated the Jews of Israel.

Obama was prejudiced against Israel.  But the Dems would never criticize him, no matter

what he did.  Why?  Because of the color of his skin.  Democrats are prejudiced for the black

and prejudiced against the white man.  Dems treat black people like Hindu Indians treat cows.

No.

Hussein Obama was not a good President.             🍸

4 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Incorrect.  I voted for Obama because I liked him as a candidate (especially in his first term.

Nope, you're just a ******lover.

4 hours ago, benson13 said:

Foxaganda reporter busts Trump for lying about UK’s health system

The fate of the United Kingdom’s National Health Service (NHS) has emerged as a top campaign issue in upcoming U.K. elections, as Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has accused Conservative Prime Minister Boris Johnson of plotting to sell off parts of the NHS to American health care firms.

During a press conference on Tuesday, Trump denied that he wanted anything to do with the NHS, and said he didn’t know how rumors started that he wanted to put the NHS up for sale as part of a trade deal between the United States and the U.K.

However, as Mediaite points out, Fox News White House corespondent John Roberts busted the president for shamelessly rewriting history.

“Trump said today he doesn’t know where the rumor came from that Britain’s National Health Service would be on the table in a new trade deal with the U.K.,” Roberts wrote on Twitter after the president’s London press conference. “It came from his press conference with Theresa May on June 4, 2019.”

Roberts then directly quoted the president, who during the press conference said, “When you’re dealing in trade everything is on the table. So NHS or anything else, a lot more than that, but everything will be on the table, absolutely.”

Gq4sOgm0_normal.jpg

.@realDonaldTrump said today he doesn't know where the rumor came from that Britain's National Health Service would be on the table in a new trade deal with the UK. It came from his press conference with Theresa May on June 4, 2019 -

- "When you're dealing in trade everything is on the table. So NHS or anything else, a lot more than that, but everything will be on the table, absolutely." Shortly after that, the White House walked it back, but Jeremy Corbyn is hoping to ride that pony to victory next week.

They love to be lied too. 

20 minutes ago, Taipan said:

10 trillion dollars in debt.

O/care costs this country 1.2 trillion/yr.  Money that we do not have to spend.

Hussein Obama's father was a black Muslim from Kenya.  His father hated the Jews of Israel.

Obama was prejudiced against Israel.  But the Dems would never criticize him, no matter

what he did.  Why?  Because of the color of his skin.  Democrats are prejudiced for the black

and prejudiced against the white man.  Dems treat black people like Hindu Indians treat cows.

No.

Hussein Obama was not a good President.             🍸

Look at the way IZRAHELL treats the Palestinians! Who can blame the Muzzies for hating IZRAHELL!It is slow

GENOCIDE! No 2 way solution with hard core  ZIONIST Bibi running the show!

20 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Nope, you're just a ******lover.

I had some punk call me that back in the 10th grade. He ended up in a dental chair getting broken teeth fixed! YOU are racist!!!!