Sign in to follow this  
lewstherin

It's getting difficult for Liberals here

Just now, leftwinger said:

I never post personal information. Get lost, troll.

You haven't provided any evidence that I'm a troll. But I've offered you many observations about why you're refusing to engage with challenging ideas. It's almost as if you've closed your mind to non-left-wing information. Not a good place to be if you want intellectual growth. 

1 minute ago, kking said:

You haven't provided any evidence that I'm a troll. But I've offered you many observations about why you're refusing to engage with challenging ideas. It's almost as if you've closed your mind to non-left-wing information. Not a good place to be if you want intellectual growth. 

You are very stupid. You admitted you flunked out of college. My god, have you no sense of dignity?!

You are very stupid. You admitted you flunked out of college. My god, have you no sense of dignity?!

Reread what I said. I didn't flunk a single course in grade school or university in my life. I dropped out. 

This has nothing to do with dignity, it has to do with honesty. If it happened, it happened. 

Just now, kking said:

Reread what I said. I didn't flunk a single course in grade school or university in my life. I dropped out. 

This has nothing to do with dignity, it has to do with honesty. If it happened, it happened. 

Give it a rest. I am way above your intellectual level. You're a troll.

Give it a rest. I am way above your intellectual level. You're a troll.

You fail to reply to almost everything I say to you. If you consider that eloquent or clever or productive, you are wasting your time on nothing. 

For the fifth time: no intelligent person ever tells others how smart he is. That immodesty is strictly reserved for the unintelligent. 

[prediction: you don't rebut or respond to either of these points; probably another ad hominem]

11 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Maybe your untitled persona did.  B)

17 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Troll

Not smart

Troll

Not smart.

You are a broken record.

So does everyone go to bed at the same time here?

Kinda.

Just now, kfools said:

Kinda.

Fuckin eastern time, eh?

2 minutes ago, kking said:

So does everyone go to bed at the same time here?

You seem like a smart fellow.

What do you think about modern conservatives embracing faggotry?

Bad wordin eastern time, eh?

Well even 1130 is late on the west coast.

Just now, kfools said:

Thanks. My motto is that a person should never be proud or ashamed of something they can't control. The follow-up is that you shouldn't celebrate or shame someone for something they didn't choose to do. So with gays, whom I strongly believe are born with that attraction, they have to be judged for how they are as humans. Being vain, promiscuous, and rude is unbecoming and doesn't deserve respect, regardless of sexuality. If they are polite, virtuous, productive, and contribute to their community/society, then so be it. 

If "faggotry" in your question also extends to transsexuals/transgenders, most of the same rules apply. But giving minors hormone blockers and changing their gender (especially before puberty) is wrong and amounts to abuse. 

10 minutes ago, kfools said:

We don’t embrace. We tolerate 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

And that's an important distinction. Because, in my opinion, we shouldn't be encouraging things like that...but we shouldn't be berating them if they happen. 

Just now, kking said:

Thanks. My motto is that a person should never be proud or ashamed of something they can't control.

And what evidence do you think there is that faggotry isn't controllable? No evidence to date that gays are born that way.

Just now, kking said:

The follow-up is that you shouldn't celebrate or shame someone for something they didn't choose to do. So with gays, whom I strongly believe are born with that attraction, 

Y?

Just now, kking said:

they have to be judged for how they are as humans. Being vain, promiscuous, and rude is unbecoming and doesn't deserve respect, regardless of sexuality.

What about morality?

Just now, kking said:

If they are polite, virtuous, productive, and contribute to their community/society, then so be it. 

If "faggotry" in your question also extends to transsexuals/transgenders, most of the same rules apply.

Transgenders are clearly mentally ill though. Why is it good for society to feed such an illness because they are polite/productive.

Just now, kking said:

But giving minors hormone blockers and changing their gender (especially before puberty) is wrong and amounts to abuse. 

This is my problem.

Conservativism used to be about conservation of culture. 10 years ago the left was against gay marriage. Now of course they champion it and crow about it as an achievement.

Conservatives have become more inclined to be inclusive towards gays suddenly. What makes conservatism different then the left ten years ago? 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Yet, there are many regulated perversions in society we do not tolerate that are far less damaging than homosexuals.

Just now, kfools said:

And what evidence do you think there is that faggotry isn't controllable? No evidence to date that gays are born that way.

Being attracted to the same sex seems to occur naturally. Acting on that attraction is 100% controllable, but having the attraction is not. The evidence, IMO, is three-fold: 

1. Recognition of one's same-sex attraction typically occurs very young. 

2. Homosexual behaviour is well-documented in hundreds of species.

3. Who would choose to be attracted to the same sex when life is much more pleasant, productive, wholesome, and fulfilling as a straight person?

Just now, kfools said:

What about morality?

What about it? If you're suggesting that the Bible is humanity's source of morality, then you must answer to why non-Christians are still capable of behaving well. It's called conscience...doing the right thing even when no one's watching.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Transgenders are clearly mentally ill though. Why is it good for society to feed such an illness because they are polite/productive.

I tend to agree. Mutilating your genitals, denying basic biological facts, and imposing these prescriptions on children definitely suggests mental illness.

This is my problem.

Conservativism used to be about conservation of culture. 10 years ago the left was against gay marriage. Now of course they champion it and crow about it as an achievement.

Conservatives have become more inclined to be inclusive towards gays suddenly. What makes conservatism different then the left ten years ago? 

This is a fair point. Not sure if you followed the Nick Fuentes/Groyper saga over the last six weeks, but that was their premise: that there must be more to modern day conservatism than just being social liberals from five years ago. Everyone's gotta have a line. What's yours? Mine is indoctrinating kids towards transgenderism. That's something to which I will never concede and never tolerate. I will call it what it is: abuse. 

Culture relies on some sort of common understanding. Transgenderism is simply the latest manifestation of moral relativism.

2 minutes ago, kking said:

Being attracted to the same sex seems to occur naturally. Acting on that attraction is 100% controllable, but having the attraction is not. The evidence, IMO, is three-fold: 

1. Recognition of one's same-sex attraction typically occurs very young. 

2. Homosexual behaviour is well-documented in hundreds of species.

3. Who would choose to be attracted to the same sex when life is much more pleasant, productive, wholesome, and fulfilling as a straight person?

What about it? If you're suggesting that the Bible is humanity's source of morality, then you must answer to why non-Christians are still capable of behaving well. It's called conscience...doing the right thing even when no one's watching.

I tend to agree. Mutilating your genitals, denying basic biological facts, and imposing these prescriptions on children definitely suggests mental illness.

This is a fair point. Not sure if you followed the Nick Fuentes/Groyper saga over the last six weeks, but that was their premise: that there must be more to modern day conservatism than just being social liberals from five years ago. Everyone's gotta have a line. What's yours? Mine is indoctrinating kids towards transgenderism. That's something to which I will never concede and never tolerate. I will call it what it is: abuse. 

Culture relies on some sort of common understanding. Transgenderism is simply the latest manifestation of moral relativism.

My line?

To sum it up I draw the line at pedophilia and have long suspected that the entire gay movement has been moving that direction since it began to gain steam in the 90's

The transgender kids thing. Ya it's terrible and sick. To tell the truth though I think a kid who had a mother that would do that is gonna be phucked up no matter what.

My line?

To sum it up I draw the line at pedophilia and have long suspected that the entire gay movement has been moving that direction since it began to gain steam in the 90's

The transgender kids thing. Ya it's terrible and sick. To tell the truth though I think a kid who had a mother that would do that is gonna be phucked up no matter what.

True...there was that recent case in Texas where the father was trying to prevent his 8-yr old's transition, on which his mother was insisting. Pedophilia is one corner of it, yes, but is not indicative of the entire homosexual community. Yes, a disproportionate amount of male child molesters are homosexual. Something to keep in mind. At the same time, many homosexual males are in "normal" monogamous relationships. 

Just now, kking said:

True...there was that recent case in Texas where the father was trying to prevent his 8-yr old's transition, on which his mother was insisting. Pedophilia is one corner of it, yes, but is not indicative of the entire homosexual community. Yes, a disproportionate amount of male child molesters are homosexual. Something to keep in mind. At the same time, many homosexual males are in "normal" monogamous relationships. 

No my friend. A  disproportionate amount are not in a manongamus relationship. For gay men that almost doesn't exist.

Not to mention the rates of molestation of boys by men which is yet another red flag.

Just now, kfools said:

No my friend. A  disproportionate amount are not in a manongamus relationship. For gay men that almost doesn't exist.

I don't think that's right. Gay men have monogamous relationships the same way young men and women do...there's a period of promiscuity and irresponsibility, but many seem to settle into stable relationships by their forties. Regardless of that, if they didn't choose the attraction (which most signs suggest they didn't), then the manifestation of their sex life is as arbitrary as a heterosexual sl.ut/fuckboy.

8 minutes ago, kking said:

I don't think that's right. Gay men have monogamous relationships the same way young men and women do...there's a period of promiscuity and irresponsibility, but many seem to settle into stable relationships by their forties. Regardless of that, if they didn't choose the attraction (which most signs suggest they didn't), then the manifestation of their sex life is as arbitrary as a heterosexual sl.ut/Bad wordboy.

Then explain why thier rate of STD infection including HIV is so much higher that heterosexuals?

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Then explain why thier rate of STD infection including HIV is so much higher that heterosexuals?

Because not only are they much more promiscuous between age 15-35, but they are less likely to use condoms (since condoms were originally intended to prevent pregnancy, and gay men are not worried about getting pregnant). Also, unlike the vagina, the as.shole was not designed (through evolution) to be penetrated sexually. 

4 hours ago, lewstherin said:

and it's about to get far worse with the IG report coming out. I can already see they're starting to flee like rats from a sinking ship.

All their desperate illusions are becoming unwoven. Donald Trump wasn't quite what anyone expected. lol. Even I didn't really expect him

to play DC like a chessboard the way he did. lol. It's a beautiful thing, really. 

Yeah we heard this before. It's not going to get rough on me.