Sign in to follow this  
lewstherin

It's getting difficult for Liberals here

and it's about to get far worse with the IG report coming out. I can already see they're starting to flee like rats from a sinking ship.

All their desperate illusions are becoming unwoven. Donald Trump wasn't quite what anyone expected. lol. Even I didn't really expect him

to play DC like a chessboard the way he did. lol. It's a beautiful thing, really. 

16 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

and it's about to get far worse with the IG report coming out. I can already see they're starting to flee like rats from a sinking ship.

All their desperate illusions are becoming unwoven. Donald Trump wasn't quite what anyone expected. lol. Even I didn't really expect him

to play DC like a chessboard the way he did. lol. It's a beautiful thing, really. 

+1

The funny part is these local extremists think they have Trump by the short hairs. 🤣

8 minutes ago, kfools said:

Sup Lews

as a trump supporter? i'm really WANTING the house to impeach. it's a whole new ballgame once it gets there. the trial will be hee-haw hilarious.

the senate has already made clear Trump actually getting impeached is a dead duck. so Trump won't even be on trial. the obama admin will be on trial.

and these dumb asses are actually stupid enough to fall for it. lol

1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

. so Trump won't even be on trial.

Even Trump knows there will be a trial in the Senate.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Even Trump knows there will be a trial in the Senate.

lol. no. only stupid people believe that.

3 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

so Trump won't even be on trial. the obama admin will be on trial.

So desperately dumb, they will destroy their party just to put an asterisk next to Trump's name in the history book.

He will put an asterisk next to the DemocRat Party's name from which they will never recover.

Seven times they will ask for forgiveness ... seven times ...

The Jussie Smollett of political parties.

kj

34 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

The IG Report just cleared everyone in the FBI of wrongdoing, and EXPRESSLY validated the FBI's decision to investigate Herr Garbbenfueher.

Try again.

1 minute ago, Fit2Serve said:

The IG Report just cleared everyone in the FBI of wrongdoing, and EXPRESSLY validated the FBI's decision to investigate Herr Garbbenfueher.

Try again.

It's over. FBI did nothing wrong.

don't care what you believe

lol. i know you don't care. because you're an idiot. there's a reason jimmy hoffa keeps coming up now. 

trump IS the jimmy hoffa trial only with hoffa actually alive. this is hoffa having evidence against his killers. 

you all don't get this yet. if the dems are stupid enough to impeach in the house? Trump is gonna rake them over the coals

like hoffa would have the mafia had he not been killed.

lol. i know you don't care. because you're an idiot. there's a reason jimmy hoffa keeps coming up now. 

trump IS the jimmy hoffa trial only with hoffa actually alive. this is hoffa having evidence against his killers. 

you all don't get this yet. if the dems are stupid enough to impeach in the house? Trump is gonna rake them over the coals

what the fukk are you babbling about?!

Wow...The trumpanzees try so hard and end up with nothing again...Highly amusing...

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

what the fukk are you babbling about?!

wait and see. lol. i understand you're too stupid to see the metaphorical connection in my analysis here. but....wait and see.

Just now, lewstherin said:

wait and see. lol. i understand you're too stupid to see the metaphorical connection in my analysis here. but....wait and see.

You seem to know nothing. 

9 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

as a trump supporter? i'm really WANTING the house to impeach. it's a whole new ballgame once it gets there. the trial will be hee-haw hilarious.

the senate has already made clear Trump actually getting impeached is a dead duck. so Trump won't even be on trial. the obama admin will be on trial.

Clearly, no one ever educated you on WHO controls the process in any Senate Impeachment Trial.

It is controlled by the House's select Prosecutors, who determine and guide the process, and the entire Trial is ruled-over by the Chief Justice.

Our Founders were smart enough to NOT let a bunch of doddering old Conservative White twats infect what should be a FACT-based review of evidence.

We don't give razor blades to teething infants, for the same reason.

Sorry about that. Maybe next Trial you Conservative Pukes will get some airtime producing "witnesses" who can give testimony about Jade Helm 15, the secret child-sex dungeon under a Pizza Parlor, the Illuminati, your Agenda 2020 Lizard Overlords, and the secret Ebola Epidemic in America the Deep State is hiding from the Electorate. 

Who is stupid enough to believe idiotic Conspiracy Theory twaddle? Yep. You guessed it. Trump Supporters.

Just now, Fit2Serve said:

Clearly, no one ever educated you on WHO controls the process in any Senate Impeachment Trial.

It is controlled by the House's select Prosecutors, who determine and guide the process, and the entire Trial is ruled-over by the Chief Justice.

Our Founders were smart enough to NOT let a bunch of doddering old Conservative White twats infect what should be a FACT-based review of evidence.

We don't give razor blades to teething infants, for the same reason.

Sorry about that. Maybe next Trial you Conservative Pukes will get some airtime producing "witnesses" who can give testimony about Jade Helm 15, the secret child-sex dungeon under a Pizza Parlor, the Illuminati, your Agenda 2020 Lizard Overlords, and the secret Ebola Epidemic in America the Deep State is hiding from the Electorate. 

Who is stupid enough to believe idiotic Conspiracy Theory twaddle? Yep. You guessed it. Trump Supporters.

wanna make a bet on it? a forum bet? 

7 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

Wow. You NAILED it, but you forgot the best part where the cow jumps over the moon, and Jack Sprat climbs the beanstalk and saves Snow White.

1 minute ago, Fit2Serve said:

And Senate Majority Leader actually said he expects Senators to remain silent.

Just now, Fit2Serve said:

Wow. You NAILED it, but you forgot the best part where the cow jumps over the moon, and Jack Sprat climbs the beanstalk and saves Snow White.

Hey diddly diddle, says Ned Flanders.

wanna make a bet on it? a forum bet? 

I don't take money from hapless, ignorant children. You'll have to demonstrate your Trump University educational prowess on some other site.

And Senate Majority Leader actually said he expects Senators to remain silent.

of course. the senate majority leaders say impeachment is a dead duck. i already said that, dumb ass. lol. but you seem to be ignorant of what a TRIAL

entails of. a TRIAL entails due process. meaning...trump's lawyers can do whatever the Bad word they want. now? they can subpeona ANYONE. do you understand law, boy?

do you understand the difference between an "inquiry" and a "trial"/ shall i educate your dumb ass on the many differences?

7 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Sleep it off, boozy.

lew, do you know that lefty is so afraid of the following simple question that he fled a thread he started?

"Does Valerie Plame claim someone other than her husband outed her, and if so, who?"