leftwinger

GOP mounts campaign to delegitimize inquiry

As the impeachment inquiry into President Trump moves to the House Judiciary Committee, Republicans signaled Sunday that they will mount an aggressive campaign to delegitimize the process, accusing Democrats of rushing the proceedings as the White House debates whether to participate at all.

Speaking on “Fox News Sunday,” Rep. Douglas A. Collins (Ga.), the top Republican on the Judiciary Committee, indicated that the GOP would continue its all-out effort to attack the Democratic-led impeachment process. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republicans-mount-aggressive-campaign-against-impeachment-as-spotlight-turns-to-judiciary-panel/2019/12/01/823f64ce-144c-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html

Democrats are about to eat another "BIG NOTHING BURGER"

The voters are more likely to remember the testimony in the voting booth,

the closer that it occurs to the election.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), who is running for president, described the impeachment inquiry as a constitutional obligation and likened the president’s actions to a “global Watergate.”

“James Madison said that the reason we needed impeachment provisions is that he feared that a president would betray the trust of the people to a foreign power,” Klobuchar said on NBC News’s “Meet the Press.” “That’s why this is proceeding. I see it simply as a global Watergate.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republicans-mount-aggressive-campaign-against-impeachment-as-spotlight-turns-to-judiciary-panel/2019/12/01/823f64ce-144c-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html

2 minutes ago, peter45 said:

The voters are more likely to remember the testimony in the voting booth,

the closer that it occurs to the election.

I guess. We need to impeach Trump.

^^^^^^^^stayed home Election Day.....crying about Bernie, helped trump get elected and trump/gop pick the next Supreme Court for the next 3 decades

and believes the next election, and next 100 elections are going to make a difference....

ITS OVER ""BOYS""....Thanks!!

BENSON THE RETARD CRYING ALL DAY

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I guess. We need to impeach Trump.

If the Senate is loaded with crooks,

the voters need that shown to them.

Just now, peter45 said:

One can hope. I don't think the Senate can take a trial lightly.

1 minute ago, peter45 said:

Where's is the evidence of any of Trump's crimes?

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

^^^^^^^^stayed home Election Day.....crying about Bernie, helped trump get elected and trump/gop pick the next Supreme Court for the next 3 decades

and believes the next election, and next 100 elections are going to make a difference....

ITS OVER ""BOYS""....Thanks!!

Hey, not me

Just now, leftwinger said:

Where have you looked?

Link???

Just now, Duck615 said:

Where's is the evidence of any of Trump's crimes?

You will need to watch the "made for TV" drama.

13 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

As the impeachment inquiry into President Trump moves to the House Judiciary Committee, Republicans signaled Sunday that they will mount an aggressive campaign to delegitimize the process, accusing Democrats of rushing the proceedings as the White House debates whether to participate at all.

Speaking on “Fox News Sunday,” Rep. Douglas A. Collins (Ga.), the top Republican on the Judiciary Committee, indicated that the GOP would continue its all-out effort to attack the Democratic-led impeachment process. 

WingDinger,

Laura Ingraham is a highly intelligent lawyer.

She said that DJ Trump has done nothing wrong.  I think she is smarter, and wiser, than you are.

So I am going to side with her.....and not you, on this issue.

Sorry, Charlie.                                                                          🥃

Laura Ingraham is a PAID rightwing Hack.....another one Leftwinger and "the boys" helped out by staying home Election Day

^^^^^Helped trump and the gop win the WH and SC.....and always talks gay sex....Unbelievable

the RoomIdiot615 does the same thing

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Laura Ingraham is a PAID rightwing Hack.....another one Leftwinger and "the boys" helped out by staying home Election Day

Hey little Benny,

Who do you recommend to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg?  I hear that she is not feeling as spry and chipper

as she did when she was 17.   If Hillary the Witch would have won, this situation would be completely

different, wouldn't it?    Heheheheeeeeee…………..😊

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Hey little Benny,

Who do you recommend to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg?  I hear that she is not feeling as spry and chipper

as she did when she was 17.   If Hillary the Witch would have won, this situation would be completely

different, wouldn't it?    Heheheheeeeeee…………..😊

Yes it was the republicans knew exactly what was at stake.  That is why they turned to Russia for help