Sign in to follow this  
personreal

"31,000 people registered to vote at the Trump rally last night in Florida and 37% of them were Democrats."

Just now, dontlooknow said:

So are you ultranationists right winger?. 

"Joe Scarborough: Antifa Are the Fascists"

"During Monday’s edition of “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough, after seeing coverage of this weekend’s Antifa violence in Berkeley, concluded that Antifa are the real fascists."

https://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2017/08/29/joe-scarborough-antifa-are-the-fascists/

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

GOD will save America from the heathen scum that seek its

destruction.....through those judges.      Thank you, GOD !!    😇

"One Key Reason Why Trump Is a Truly Great American President"

"One key reason for this is his departure from what had been standard “Israeli/Palestinian peace process” procedure."

https://pjmedia.com/election/heres-one-reason-why-trump-is-one-of-the-greatest-presidents-in-american-history/

12 hours ago, personreal said:

"31,000 people registered to vote at the Trump rally last night in Florida and 37% of them were Democrats."

Trump is awesome  ,  death to the democrats

12 hours ago, personreal said:

DEUS VULT

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Only 31,000 lol 

It's over. The statistics are on our side.  If you have a sword, I suggest you fall on it.

10 hours ago, JTZilla said:

Trump is awesome  ,  death to the democrats

No need for death...just put em in a cage in the town square for a while.

On 11/30/2019 at 7:09 AM, EltonJohnson said:

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE IMPEACHING HIM

THEY CANT BEAT HIM

This lady shows the double standard by the left when it comes to the popular vote vs the electoral college.  (although I've pointed it out too)

The left will never watch this video, much less process it.  

In other news of things I just made up:

You've chosen to ignore content by personreal. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by benson13. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Taipan. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by EltonJohnson. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by EltonJohnson. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by king of the county. Options 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:58 AM, personreal said:

I'm TELLING you... Trump support is RISING... and you CAN NOT believe the polls that tell you otherwise !

Before Donald trump is finished, HE will set the bar a COMPLETELY new level for Presidential candidates... BOTH Democrat and Republican...

Why?  Because HE made promises, and he KEPT promises... HE DID what Democrats and RINO republicans said COULD NOT be done, BECAUSE they didn't WANT it to be done.. NOW, people see that if a U.S. President WANTS to get something done... HE CAN... and those "Presidents" who make promises, and then FIND reasons to NOT accomplish them... will be viewed with a LOT more skepticism !!

NOW, Promises made, and Promises KEPY MEANS something... WHY would people NOT back Donald Trump... he is a COMPLETE breath of fresh air... and NOT the career politicians, and UTTER LIARS,  we have become used to !!

3 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

I'm TELLING you... Trump support is RISING... and you CAN NOT believe the polls that tell you otherwise !

Before Donald trump is finished, HE will set the bar a COMPLETELY new level for Presidential candidates... BOTH Democrat and Republican...

Why?  Because HE made promises, and he KEPT promises... HE DID what Democrats and RINO republicans said COULD NOT be done, BECAUSE they didn't WANT it to be done.. NOW, people see that if a U.S. President WANTS to get something done... HE CAN... and those "Presidents" who make promises, and then FIND reasons to NOT accomplish them... will be viewed with a LOT more skepticism !!

NOW, Promises made, and Promises KEPY MEANS something... WHY would people NOT back Donald Trump... he is a COMPLETE breath of fresh air... and NOT the career politicians, and UTTER LIARS,  we have become used to !!

I agree...if Trump succeeds the establishment knows it makes them look bad for not achieving what could have been achieved.

So let me get this straight: the threadline claims 31000 people AT A TRUMP RALLY registered to vote, four out of ten of them as Democrats, and the tRumplings think this is some sort of success for them?

what it tells me is that thousands of people predisposed in favor of tRump went to his rally, heard his pitch, and four out of ten of them decided to register to vote for the opposition. 

22 minutes ago, theLion said:

So let me get this straight: the threadline claims 31000 people AT A TRUMP RALLY registered to vote, four out of ten of them as Democrats, and the tRumplings think this is some sort of success for them?

what it tells me is that thousands of people predisposed in favor of tRump went to his rally, heard his pitch, and four out of ten of them decided to register to vote for the opposition. 

I think the THING here is that the people who come to a "Trump" rally, are theoretically considering voting for Donald Trump (a Republican) as President in 2020, AND if they consider themselves "democrats", and have not been voting regularly in the recent past.... they would be registering AS REPUBLICAND, for 2020 !!

I think that's probably a POSITIVE for Donald Trump !

1 hour ago, personreal said:

I agree...if Trump succeeds the establishment knows it makes them look bad for not achieving what could have been achieved.

I think AMERICANS are having their EYES OPENED... as far as WHAT a President CAN DO if he wants to... and the FACT that because recent Presidents haven't been keeping their promises with much regularity... DID they really WANT to keep those promises.

What's more, Trump should come up with MORE positive issues as "Promises"... Finishing the wall obviously being one,  and finishing the repeal and replacement of Obama-care... but also:

1.  Campaign finance reform to reduce the influence of BIG money donors !

2.  Donation of up to $2,000 being tax deductible for normal people !

3.  STRICT laws and penalties against Voter Fraud ! and...

4.  STRICT laws and penalties against the ABUSE of POWER by the Intelligence agencies and other public agencies (IRS, CIA, NSA, VA, etc...)

2 hours ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

I think the THING here is that the people who come to a "Trump" rally, are theoretically considering voting for Donald Trump (a Republican) as President in 2020, AND if they consider themselves "democrats", and have not been voting regularly in the recent past.... they would be registering AS REPUBLICAND, for 2020 !!

I think that's probably a POSITIVE for Donald Trump !

I think AMERICANS are having their EYES OPENED... as far as WHAT a President CAN DO if he wants to... and the FACT that because recent Presidents haven't been keeping their promises with much regularity... DID they really WANT to keep those promises.

What's more, Trump should come up with MORE positive issues as "Promises"... Finishing the wall obviously being one,  and finishing the repeal and replacement of Obama-care... but also:

1.  Campaign finance reform to reduce the influence of BIG money donors !

2.  Donation of up to $2,000 being tax deductible for normal people !

3.  STRICT laws and penalties against Voter Fraud ! and...

4.  STRICT laws and penalties against the ABUSE of POWER by the Intelligence agencies and other public agencies (IRS, CIA, NSA, VA, etc...)

I'm optimistic about the wall...and agree on yer other 4 points.