WillFranklin

I Have Chosen Bernie Sanders For President And Am Now A Volunteer For Bernie 2020

I Have Chosen Bernie Sanders For President And Am Now A Volunteer For Bernie 2020.

It started with my small donation recently. Then...

Wednesday night I made calls to Iowa for the Bernie 2020 call bank. The Caucus is Feb. 3.

Bernie-MARIJUANA2.jpg

Medicare-All.jpg

15 hours ago, Cecelia said:

I'm still with Warren, but I'm okay with Bernie Sanders.

Join us!

How about you join us instead?  Why should I step to your candidate instead of going with mine?

Bernie IMO is the best candidate for us that will fight for everyone not just the people on top... We for too long, have been left behind to take all of the heat and the pressures of the american economic failures of the trickle down system. We need to have a trickle up economy time and time again it is proven that if you give people that are in the middle and lower classes they actually spend the money and drive our economy to better and greater heights. But our leaders for the past 40 years have failed to see that the common american is hurting because of the rigged system that is in place. We need to help get a progressive into office so that we are able to see the huge and big structural change that we so desperately need.    

On 12/4/2019 at 5:22 PM, Cecelia said:

How about you join us instead?  Why should I step to your candidate instead of going with mine?

Your candidate said she was an Indian and also Bernie is the origin of these ideas many of them.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:19 PM, laton said:

Your candidate said she was an Indian and also Bernie is the origin of these ideas many of them.

Your candidate failed to deal with sexual harassment within his own campaign headquarters.  He's also really old.  Who cares who came up with the ideas, as long as they get implemented?  Oh and let's not forget that he also paid women workers less than male employees that were at lower levels either.  But oh no! Elizabeth Warren claimed part of her heritage.  

Just sent a small donation to Bernie, honestly with me it's either him or Warren, I'll send the same to Warren today and whoever prevails out of these two I'll put my full support behind.

Looking more and more like Hillary might jump in.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/harvard-harris-democratic-primary/2019/12/09/id/945206/

Registered Democrats want to see a Hillary Clinton rematch against President Donald Trump in 2020, as she leads the primary field in the latest Harvard-Harris poll released Monday.

Clinton, who has resisted the urge to enter the 2020 primary race, was the choice of 21% of registered Democratic voters in a Harris online survey by the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard, as reported by the New York Post.

Here are the results of the hypothetical primary with Clinton included:

• Clinton 21%.
  • Former Vice President Joe Biden 20%.
  • Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt. 12%.
  • Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass.,9%.
  • Former N.Y. City Mayor Michael Bloomberg 7%.

Biden is the decided leader without Clinton in the poll.

• Biden 29%.
  • Sanders 16%.
  • Warren 13%.

There have been rumors of Clinton potentially having a change of heart and rejoining the race for the White House, including herself admitting to the U.K.'s "Graham Norton Show," she has been "deluged" with pleas to run again, per the Post.

1 hour ago, bludog said:

If she does win the nomination, it will guarantee  the reelection of Trump.  She is being brought in to derail Bernie again.

She lost twice.  Once to Obama, and once to Trump.

She will lose again.

How would Hillary jumping in derail Bernie exactly?  They don't exactly share a base.  If anything, she'd be derailing Biden.  

4 hours ago, LoreD said:

If she does win the nomination, it will guarantee  the reelection of Trump.  She is being brought in to derail Bernie again.

She lost twice.  Once to Obama, and once to Trump.

She will lose again.

If she comes back in I will vote third party. I refuse to vote for someone that is so negative and ugly about everything. 

1 hour ago, Cecelia said:

How would Hillary jumping in derail Bernie exactly?  They don't exactly share a base.  If anything, she'd be derailing Biden.  

She would indeed take the Establishment vote. But would take support from all candidates. It would be a disaster. 

Home » Newsmax

Newsmax

Mixed Factual Reporting - Not always Credible

Newsmax - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Libertarian - Not CredibleRIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased based on editorial positions that favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to deceptive advertising that appears as news links and the promotion pseudo scientific information.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

The Article is Bull Crap they just don't want Warren or Sanders to win the nomination. This a false narrative to make people think Hillary is going to get into the race, and have only mixed credibility for factual reporting. 

Newsmax, really???

Economic experts, from the left at least, continue to say Bernie's the dude! But come on, the right and the left is malarkey, it's relative. It's about the narrative which is propelled by the big money interest who control the politicians. Free markets, wouldn't they be nice for pharmaceutical pricing? What about real wage growth, we've gotten some as of late due to folks like Bernie pushing for a $15 dollar minimum wage. How do you lift all boats? If you rig the system so that the few can control the democracy, a tax cut for the rich doesn't lift any boat except the richest prized yacht - and the Republicans say, the do nothing other side is all about tax and spend/ well they fixed the other side good over the years with tax cuts for the rich / and privatization of public maintenance, including prisons, and large decreases in social spending to assist the poor.

Why, they pushed the narrative that unions are bad - it's a terrible thing to pay someone a living wage, and also protect their health - the separation between management and the workforce / I like Edwards Deming, too bad he left to fix Japan - I guess he was a smart guy, the management style resurrected his philosophy, and at the same time made maximizing share holder value the primacy - Why?

A good friend of mine who is a republican by the way, said he is disgusted by his party, however, he mentioned that he has no problem with people making money, or rich people. Neither do I , I said, but I do have a big huge problem with a totally rigged system that has created the biggest disparity in income since IMO the 1880's - which I remember well, when I was just a kid.

Seriously though - a financial transaction tax makes a whole lot of sense. Why are people fighting, why are people fighting about politics when most of the knowledge they have is not logical - as Spock would say. 

Peace!

On 12/11/2019 at 8:04 PM, bludog said:

That is the lying drive-by media drive-by pollsters if I have ever seen it.

Bernie leads in Iowa now according to De Moine Register Poll I believe.

10 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

I made Bernie calls to NH last Wednesday 69 calls in 70 minutes.

He would disown you in disgust if he knew what you post.

3 minutes ago, laripu said:

He would disown you in disgust if he knew what you post.

Our views on war seem to agree, actually.

I am not sure what else you might think we would disagree on.

But I am sure he really needs you to speak for him for whatever reason you feel obligated.