Jump to content
Deadric

Are you a bigot for refusing to date a transgender person?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

you have no clue

about what, moron?

 

you just babble like a retarded kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, maineman said:

 why would you not want me to refer to him in the same glowing terms as you yourself do?  

You’re mocking me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maineman said:

about what, moron?

 

you just babble like a retarded kid.

 

Who in your circle of congenital misfits is transgender?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You’re mocking me 

not at all.... if you think he's a great healer, I'll take your word for it.

 

Do me the same courtesy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

not at all.... if you think he's a great healer, I'll take your word for it.

 

Do me the same courtesy.

I really get under your skin about that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I really get under your skin about that? 

not at all...  it doesn't affect me in any way.  I think it's funny how you all continue to obsess about this as if you are going to shame me about a silly non-event from a quarter of a century ago.   I wasn't impaired. The DA agreed.  The cop quit the force soon thereafter.  The ONLY reason I even think about it is that the young gal who was my lawyer back then is my governor today. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

not at all...  it doesn't affect me in any way.  I think it's funny how you all continue to obsess about this as if you are going to shame me about a silly non-event from a quarter of a century ago.   I wasn't impaired. The DA agreed.  The cop quit the force soon thereafter.  The ONLY reason I even think about it is that the young gal who was my lawyer back then is my governor today. 

 

 

I think it’s funny how you obsess over EJ and me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I think it’s funny how you obsess over EJ and me 

I don't really obsess on you two.... I really find him to be incredibly narrow minded and irrationally convinced of his own profound wisdom..... it's obvious that you buy into that whole schtick.... go figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

I don't really obsess on you two.... I really find him to be incredibly narrow minded and irrationally convinced of his own profound wisdom..... it's obvious that you buy into that whole schtick.... go figure.

hmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

That makes you an alcoholic 

Becks makes a really great NON-ALCOHOLIC beer.

Great for the medication that I take.

St. Pauli Girl and Heineken are great also.

 

From what I have read, the European beers are brewed differently than the American NAs.

Really, it is difficult to tell the NA from the real thing.

I highly recommend them.

 

The problem, unfortunately,

is that you can drink all that you want with no bad effects,

except the big gut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Becks makes a really great NON-ALCOHOLIC beer.

Great for the medication that I take.

St. Pauli Girl and Heineken are great also.

 

From what I have read, the European beers are brewed differently than the American NAs.

Really, it is difficult to tell the NA from the real thing.

I highly recommend them.

 

The problem, unfortunately,

is that you can drink all that you want with no bad effects,

except the big gut.

Non Alcoholic beer is flavored water. period. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deadric said:


Because it is all about forcing themselves into your life, with anyone refusing being called a bigot and transphobic.

 

Family Guy summed it up nicely recently when the bartender found out Ida was trans and replied “Oh, I didn’t know. Do whatever you want all the time.”

 

 Edit:

 

Not-to-mention, any guy that dates “her” is by the very definition gay or at least bisexual; or maybe sexually confused.

 

An actual gay man might not want to date “her” any more than a straight man. Gay men are attracted to men; transwomen try to be as feminine as possible, including growing breasts. 

 

 

 

 

they shouldn't demand straight people to date transgenders, but it looks like it is their next item on their agenda.

 

and they  don't even have to tell people they are trans--- now they can have their driver's licences and birth certificates changed to reflect the gender of their choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jerra- said:

 

 

 

 

they shouldn't demand straight people to date transgenders, but it looks like it is their next item on their agenda.

 

and they  don't even have to tell people they are trans--- now they can have their driver's licences and birth certificates changed to reflect the gender of their choice.

You can't demand anyone to date you . trans or otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You can't demand anyone to date you . trans or otherwise. 

 

who knows what the future will bring?

 

15 years ago 2 gay guys  (or 2 gay women) couldn't legally adopt children.

 

at least transgender people should have to disclose their true birth genders to romantic partners, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n order to change the name and/or gender on a California license or ID:
  1. Complete the Driver License or Identification Card Application online.
  2. Make an appointment at the DMV.
  3. To update your legal name, submit documentation of legal name change (typically court order)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n order to change the name and/or gender on a California license or ID:
  1. Complete the Driver License or Identification Card Application online.
  2. Make an appointment at the DMV.
  3. To update your legal name, submit documentation of legal name change (typically court order)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most states permit the name and sex to be changed on a birth certificate, either through amending the existing birth certificate or by issuing a new one, but some of these states require medical proof of sex reassignment surgery before they will change the birth certificate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO

Dumbduck says that he is laughing his ass off, yet apparently it is still firmly attached  to him.

One cannot laugh one's ass back ON, can one?

Ass reattachment is not likely possible as many times as dumbduck says "LMFAO".

I think we can also assume that his ass is also incapable of copulation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kfools said:

You claim you respect a Trans persons right? Or at least want to protect them. 

 

What rights of a trans do you want to protect exactly?

 

the right to be themselves, if they are adults and they choose to be a trans well good for them

as long as they respect my rights of not wanting to date one, Its all good in my books 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jerra- said:

 

at least transgender people should have to disclose their true birth genders to romantic partners, 

I agree with this much.  I would want to know if my partner has a penis, vagina or a hamster wheel.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

the right to be themselves, if they are adults and they choose to be a trans well good for them

as long as they respect my rights of not wanting to date one, Its all good in my books 

that's only proper disclosure.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...