Jump to content
Deadric

Are you a bigot for refusing to date a transgender person?

Recommended Posts

Let’s start this off by asking a few questions:

 

Is a woman who is sexually attracted to only large penises a bigot?

 

Is a man who is not sexually attracted to fat women a bigot?

 

Is a women who is only attracted to taller men a bigot?

 

Is man who is only attracted to blondes a bigot?

 

If the answer to those questions is a solid “no” along with “people have the right to their own sexual preferences”, then the answer to the OP question is a resounding “no, you are not a bigot for not wanting to date or have sex with a transgender person”.

 

I feel anyone who thinks differently on this is turning the original concept of gay rights on its head; which is/was “you are born that way”.

 

For instance, if you call me a bigot for saying “I am only attracted to and will sleep with naturally born women (cis women), because I only want to have sex with a naturally born vagina”, then you are saying my naturally born sexual preference is bogus and doesn’t count; which goes against the gay rights original argument.

 

If you are right and I am wrong, then does that work both ways? Women that are a 9 or 10 on the sexism scale are normally out of my league. Using your belief that I am a bigot for not wanting to date or sleep with transwomen, then I should be able to walk up to a 10 and demand she be with me or she is a bigot and her preferences don’t matter.

 

If that doesn’t sound right and seems a bit rapey and not acknowledging her right to choose and consent, well that is what a “Twitter woke progressive” sounds like when they call a cis straight man or woman a bigot for not being sexually interested in a trans. Even more so for those on the side of that one trans woman porn actress with a penis that claimed lesbian porn actresses were bigots for not getting on the trans’ penis.

 

I know this whole topic sounds stupidly nuts, but this is a real battle that has been going on for a couple years and has gotten more intense this past year of 2019. There is a group of people that absolutely do a 360 on being born that way with sexual attraction and will call you a bigot if you won’t consent to have sex with a trans person of the gender you are naturally attracted to. 

 

The biggest kicker to this topic was when a cis straight male on a UK reality show refused to kiss a transgender woman. Twitter being twitter went nuts with division. Half called him a bigot, while the other half accused the trans (rightly in my opinion) of sexual harassment for trying to guilt him into kissing her against his will.

 

What are your thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deadric said:

Are you a bigot for refusing to date a transgender person?

Not interested in dating someone with mental issues like that. 

That's not bigoted, it's just smart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While Im for protecting their rights, some on the trans side should respect my right when it comes to dating

I dont want to date a trans-person

 

I want a CIS woman personally.

 

My opinion it isnt  being a bigot for not wanting to date a trans-person

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

While Im for protecting their rights, some on the trans side should respect my right when it comes to dating

I dont want to date a trans-person

 

I want a CIS woman personally.

 

My opinion it isnt  being a bigot for not wanting to date a trans-person

 

 

You claim you respect a Trans persons right? Or at least want to protect them. 

 

What rights of a trans do you want to protect exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bigotry is any sort of prejudice or intolerance for anything.

 

Dont like Fords...?  Bigot

 

Don’t like  certain people?  Bigot

 

Dont like Country Music? Smart Bigot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deadric said:

o. 

 

The biggest kicker to this topic was when a cis straight male on a UK reality show refused to kiss a transgender woman. Twitter being twitter went nuts with division. Half called him a bigot, while the other half accused the trans (rightly in my opinion) of sexual harassment for trying to guilt him into kissing her against his will.

 

What are your thoughts?

 

 

if someone thought he was a cat, he may get mental help but a person who thinks he is of the opposite sex gets no help, only encouragement from professional therapists. this only adds to their grief when the world doesn't go their way.

 

thinking you are the opposite sex is as deluded as thinking you are a  dog, or a martian, or abraham lincoln, but for some reason therapists don't care or are damn lazy to actually help someone. 

 

transgenders should not insist straight people buy into their delusions. waking them up to the facts may actually help them,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hankk said:

Jazz says "Hey dont be scared we are just like other Girls

 

 

 

he said he loves people for who they are. but he is lying, 

 

he doesn't love people who don't like transgender people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Bigotry is any sort of prejudice or intolerance for anything.

 

Dont like Fords...?  Bigot

 

Don’t like  certain people?  Bigot

 

Dont like Country Music? Smart Bigot. 


If that is the case, then that means some bigotry is acceptable; specifically being bigoted about who you consent to be with. Being against that concept would be the complete opposite of the entire #MeToo movement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hankk said:

Jazz says "Hey dont be scared we are just like other Girls

 

 

 

he wants to date a straight guy, why?

 

a gay guy would date him, so why does he want to date a straight guy-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

he wants to date a straight guy, why?

 

a gay guy would date him, so why does he want to date a straight guy-


Because it is all about forcing themselves into your life, with anyone refusing being called a bigot and transphobic.

 

Family Guy summed it up nicely recently when the bartender found out Ida was trans and replied “Oh, I didn’t know. Do whatever you want all the time.”

 

 Edit:

 

Not-to-mention, any guy that dates “her” is by the very definition gay or at least bisexual; or maybe sexually confused.

 

An actual gay man might not want to date “her” any more than a straight man. Gay men are attracted to men; transwomen try to be as feminine as possible, including growing breasts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deadric said:


If that is the case, then that means some bigotry is acceptable; specifically being bigoted about who you consent to be with. Being against that concept would be the complete opposite of the entire #MeToo movement.

 

 

Of course some bigotry is acceptable.   Different strokes for different folks 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hankk said:

Jazz says "Hey dont be scared we are just like other Girls

 

 

I'll bet most leftist guys wouldn't date a trans lady either.

 

They'll claim they support trans women, but they also know they'd be sleeping with a man.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's about disclosure.  If you get intimate with someone, You have the obligation to state if you have one thing or another.  And you have the right to refuse to date anyone for any reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It's about disclosure.  If you get intimate with someone, You have the obligation to state if you have one thing or another.  And you have the right to refuse to date anyone for any reason. 

I'm gonna tell the dems you said that.

 

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, personreal said:

I'll bet most leftist guys wouldn't date a trans lady either.

 

They'll claim they support trans women, but they also know they'd be sleeping with a man.  


I have said that for a long time now. That is my answer to any straight leftwing person who vehemently supports trans people. My response to them is, “Prove it. If you are a straight man, have sex with a transgender woman. After sucking that dick, say with a straight face you are not gay and just pleasured a woman or say you aren’t gay for sticking your dick in a hole that is an inside out penis. If you are a straight woman, be with a transgender man and say with a straight face that eating that vagina out was you pleasuring a man or sucking that deformed looking, surgically created penis means you are straight”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deadric said:


I have said that for a long time now. That is my answer to any straight leftwing person who vehemently supports trans people. My response to them is, “Prove it. If you are a straight man, have sex with a transgender woman. After sucking that dick, say with a straight face you are not gay and just pleasured a woman or say you aren’t gay for sticking your dick in a hole that is an inside out penis. If you are a straight woman, be with a transgender man and say with a straight face that eating that vagina out was you pleasuring a man or sucking that deformed looking, surgically created penis means you are straight”.

Of course some leftists would do it with anything...

 

Image result for triumph insult comic dog humps dog gif"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It's about disclosure.  If you get intimate with someone, You have the obligation to state if you have one thing or another.  And you have the right to refuse to date anyone for any reason. 


They would disagree with you. They feel the obligation is for all straight men and women to say up front they won’t date a trans. The idea is to shame and label them for their preference. The idea would be to “Twitter them” the second they say “before we get started, I am not sexually interested in transgender people.” It is a sneaky way to make them shut up and not ask in the same way most men know you don’t ask a chick on the first date her thoughts on anal; accept in this case you are talking about an entire person’s being and being shamed into not asking about it as opposed to one sex act.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...