Your Best Thanksgiving Dinner Plate ! (post here)

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

meh. its an avatar. I am trying to find something more appropriate for you freaks.  I'll stick with an I for now . moving on 

Im no freak.  Im the last guy here who will act like some perv just to get your attention.  

13 minutes ago, Arris said:

No one in my immediate family is big on turkey  so it is BBQ ribs with sweet potatoes, corn on the cob, masked potatoes, deviled eggs, cranberries, green bean casserole, rolls and pumpkin pie toped with ice cream

Ribs is a great alternative.  Happy Thanksgiving. 

We've been hosting the family Thanksgiving dinner for the last 6 years.  Medium sized oven roasted turkey (dark meat yum!), medium size Honey Baked ham, and a small beef roast (on the rare side).   Plenty of mashed potatoes (A MUST), plenty of gravy (with giblets!), sweet potato (mashed with brown sugar and butter), and various vegetables (depending on the mood).   Pumpkin bread (always), stuffing (done separate from turkey ... my wife's favorite part of the meal).  Several good wines.   And lots of games.    Love this holiday.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

We've been hosting the family Thanksgiving dinner for the last 6 years.  Medium sized oven roasted turkey (dark meat yum!), medium size Honey Baked ham, and a small beef roast (on the rare side).   Plenty of mashed potatoes (A MUST), plenty of gravy (with giblets!), sweet potato (mashed with brown sugar and butter), and various vegetables depending on the mood).   Pumpkin bread (always), stuffing (done separate from turkey ... my wife's favorite part of the meal).  Several good wines.   And lots of games.    Love this holiday.

that sounds just dandy. i will live vicariously through everyone posts. thanks.