Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

dontlooknow has made $400 million in a single day...."done it a few times"....


Z09
 Share

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Olivaw said:


Congratulations on the tribute thread. Looks like you have pissed off a few cultboys over the years. We’ll done. 

Ask dopelooknow how Hillary Clinton called him looking for $$ and he hung up on her after calling her a crook

I know you must believe that one too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Ask dopelooknow how Hillary Clinton called him looking for $$ and he hung up on her after calling her a crook

I know you must believe that one too


No need to ask him, I’ll wait till you publish your next school report on his posting history. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Olivaw said:


No need to ask him, I’ll wait till you publish your next school report on his posting history. 

One time Hillary called him and he called her a lesbian and a communist...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 11/25/2019 at 5:38 PM, Z09 said:

So bombing Syria at the time would have caused Assad to kill more..

And now giving lethal aid to help Ukraine would have meant Russia might get their hands on our technology..

 

But taking troops out of Syria might save American lives and it's not worth it?

 

 

 

taking troops out of syria did not save american lives, but you know that.   AS LONG AS THE AMERICAN SOLDIERS WERE THERE TURKEY WOULD NOT ATTACK, AS SOON AS TRUMP REMOVED THE TROOPS. TURKEY CAME AND SLAUGHTERED  TURKISH MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN.!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

taking troops out of syria did not save american lives, but you know that.   AS LONG AS THE AMERICAN SOLDIERS WERE THERE TURKEY WOULD NOT ATTACK, AS SOON AS TRUMP REMOVED THE TROOPS. TURKEY CAME AND SLAUGHTERED  TURKISH MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN.!

Why did NO other country stand up??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

Why did NO other country stand up??

The only reason the leftists are always clamoring about the Syrian Kurds is because that was Obama's war.

 

If it wasn't for that, they wouldn't give two shit about the Kurds in Syria.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

The only reason the leftists are always clamoring about the Syrian Kurds is because that was Obama's war.

 

If it wasn't for that, they wouldn't give two shit about the Kurds in Syria.

 

 

 

 

that is one big lie.  the only people  who would say that would be people who roo  for isis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...