Liberalism Versus Conservatism

Trump is now trapped from communicating to the morons who supported his awful attempt at a coup d'etat.   He is surrounded by the allies on all sides that include many Republicans and Democrats.   There are still some resisting the inevitable permanent loss to their soul.   Many of Hitler's SS guard hung on to the bitter end that was usually death, too.  No doubt some of the morons aiding and abetting Trump's nonsensical attempt at fomenting a revolution will  hang on to pay a price for their treason.   Trump will no doubt face indictment and a prison  term once convicted.   The big question is what will he do now that trump can no longer use presidential power and social internet for attention?   He is locked out of the social internet.  He has no ability to start a nuclear war.  Pelosi has already checked that out with the military.   He faces indictment for many crimes.  He is without hope a permanent loser.   He will be destitute broke if imprisoned.   

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

zenophobia Urban dictionary Zenophobia is a fear of suncream. I am scared of suncream and therefore I have Zenophobia. www.merriam-webster.com xen·o·pho·bi·a ˌzenəˈfōbēə,ˌzēnəˈfōbēə/

As have I, from my Brit, Greek and Aussie and German friends ect., so I was a wee bit surprised after checking. I call those types spelled either way Paras myself Just asked the question on my site a

Same ole story when they do not like the message they attack a typo..SAD!!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Trump is now trapped from communicating to the morons who supported his awful attempt at a coup d'etat.   He is surrounded by the allies on all sides that include many Republicans and Democrats.   There are still some resisting the inevitable permanent loss to their soul.   Many of Hitler's SS guard hung on to the bitter end that was usually death, too.  No doubt some of the morons aiding and abetting Trump's nonsensical attempt at fomenting a revolution will  hang on to pay a price for their treason.   Trump will no doubt face indictment and a prison  term once convicted.   The big question is what will he do now that trump can no longer use presidential power and social internet for attention?   He is locked out of the social internet.  He has no ability to start a nuclear war.  Pelosi has already checked that out with the military.   He faces indictment for many crimes.  He is without hope a permanent loser.   He will be destitute broke if imprisoned.   

I told you so in 2017.   You just did not want to face truth that I offered.   Now you have no choice.  Supporters of Trump are Losers, losers, losers....etc.  You who believed in that monster Spanky have to face your own stupidity.   You were warned plenty by guys like Drjoeb, MSNBC media, CNN, and more.  

3 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

I told you so in 2017.   You just did not want to face truth that I offered.   Now you have no choice.  Supporters of Trump are Losers, losers, losers....etc.  You who believed in that monster Spanky have to face your own stupidity.   You were warned plenty by guys like Drjoeb, MSNBC media, CNN, and more.  

2 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

Highly imaginative musical composition.    Time for me to go back to my Yamaha to compose something cool like this.  I've done about 300 musical compositions.   Some are highly imaginative compositions like this one.   I've got a YouTube password but I only put my compositions on Facebook at this time.   I might do a YouTube when and if I find time.  I'm currently gathering my life time mathematical research into a book form that I will self publish.   It will have my published solutions to the 2 page solution to the famous Fermat problem and the 2N Color theorem generalization of the Four Color Theorem.    I have too many projects and too little time to do them all.   I believe 2021 will be a great year now that it is a certainty that Trump is finished with his disastrous presidency.   

What other presidential administration caused as much hostility between supporters and anti-supporters.   You'll have to go back to the civil war to find an administration that advocated violence like Trump.    No surprise that there are both types of violence coming from each of Trump supporters and Anti-Trump supporters.    The thing that is important is that the Anti-Trump supporters are against toppling our Constitutional democratic republic.  They are on the right side of the main issue of preserving the best form of government ever.   Ben Franklin when asked what is the best form of government pulled no punches on that  question.   He simply said .."a republic if you can keep it".  You see?   The idiotic Trumpsters are on the wrong side of the issue trying to topple our democratic republic.   They duly cause the violence against them by attacking our best form of governing.  That our nation is the one that has created the best life for more than any autocratic form of government is all the proof that any one should need to understand why the USA is the greatest nation ever.   

The FBI is busily seeking out the idiots who tried to crash the gate and due to lack of military protection succeeded enough to make it clear who the bad guys are and expose their leader Trump who gave them the motivation with his fomenting of revolution.   They are pure filth.  And Trump is smart enough to know they are idiots.  

Looking at the multiple audios showed morons running helter skelter  with no real hope of taking over the capitol building.   The next attempt by these idiots will result in bullets coming out of military people trained to kill.   They have no hope.   They are destined for prosecution, jailing, and possibly injury or death.   These are treasonous assholes with no understanding of what made the USA the greatest nation of all times.   Such morons need to find a  3rd world nation or an island where they can cut each others throats for Trumped up reasons, if they can actually survive their stupidity.   

Here is why the Democrats have to impeach Trump again.   It is 50-50 whether the impeachment will actually result in the GOP Senate doing its job before Jan 20.   But if McConnell decides that forcing the Senate vote while he still has control, then the vote will show who supported Trump fomenting revolution by his encouraging nincompoop followers to attack the white house based on the obvious Goebbels strategy of repeating the same lie over and over again until the simple-minded moronic Trump cult believes that it must be the truth.   Recall that Hitler's publicity colluder Goebbels repeated Hitler's lies until it became accepted by the German population eventually resulting in the death of millions worldwide.   

Trump's claim of a fraudulent election after losing by 7 million votes is clearly stupidly dishonest.  And  the huge vote was predicted by countless different polls who surely were not conspiring to make Biden look good.    His attempt to bully the Republican governor of Georgia to disqualify Georgia's honest election is over the top on pointless lying behavior.   Voters should know who in the GOP Senate supports Trump's attempt to attack our democracy.   They are as guilty as the treasonous Trump who will undoubtedly pay for his crimes against our great nation in the near future. 

Trump cannot open his mouth without lying.   It is his nature.   He must be punished to not give justice a black eye in the USA.   The eyes of the world are on us.   Letting him get away with his atrocities will make us the butt of world wide jokes.  

On the other hand if McConnell passes the buck to the new administration then you can be sure that Schumer will force a vote on the Senate.   That will have the same effect at exposing the idiotic GOP senators who are still part of the Senate to be exposed for supporting the fomenting of revolution against our democracy.    

Pence won't support using the 25th Amendment.  He has good reason.   Trump will be impeached and likely lose the Senate vote.   McConnell wants to see Trump totally out of the GOP for good.  He knows that is the only way to save the GOP in future elections.   It is about time that he realized the hopelessness of waiting for Trump to become sane.   Trump is Hitler all over again.  He will be prosecuted and imprisoned.  He has committed treason.  There is no way to avoid his outcome.   The allies have surrounded him leaving little choice.   Some are very bleak.  Pray that he finds a way to fix his Hitlerian soul.   

McConnell is caught between a huge rock and a hard place.   He will no doubt assess his position to maximize political gain for the GOP.   If he does not go along with Schumer on having the Senate vote, Schumer can wait until Jan 21, 2021 to have a vote with two more Democrat senators.    His best political position is to let the Senate vote before Jan 20, 2021.   

Dr.joeb predicts he will allow the vote.   It is hard to say whether the Senate will convict Trump but clearly the chances are better after Jan 20, 2021..  They may fall short of votes from the GOP senators either way.   

The important thing is that Trump is through.  He will become broke due to the loss of corporation business.  Many large corporations have already closed off business dealings with Trump's businesses.   He will not be given the right to social media for the immediate future.    Probably, after the impeachment issues die down he may find a way to get back on his beloved twitter.   He has no political capital.  He could not get elected as a drain commissioners in Podunk.    He will likely be indicted in several locations within the USA.  .   He will be eventually fined and imprisoned.   

The Capitol is teeming with US Marines.   It was said that there are more trained military in the Capitol area than in Afghanistan.   US Marines are a different breed than the ordinary soldier.   They are trained killers.   And they will not have to put up with the nonsense that the mob received from the Capitol police.    No doubt such morons trying to create mayhem will be shot if they try to bully US Marines with personal attacks.   

Dr.joeb predicts those cowardly type scum bags who disturbed the electoral vote will become quiet protesters, if they try to disturb the inauguration.   

1 minute ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

The Capitol is teeming with US Marines.   It was said that there are more trained military in the Capitol area than in Afghanistan.   US Marines are a different breed than the ordinary soldier.   They are trained killers.   And they will not have to put up with the nonsense that the mob received from the Capitol police.    No doubt such morons trying to create mayhem will be shot if they try to bully US Marines with personal attacks.   

Dr.joeb predicts those cowardly type scum bags who disturbed the electoral vote will become quiet protesters, if they try to disturb the inauguration.   

How many of them have sympathy for Trumpism??   If tthe military wanted to get rid of the Constitution it would take them 5 minutes to take over DC

6 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

How many of them have sympathy for Trumpism??   If tthe military wanted to get rid of the Constitution it would take them 5 minutes to take over DC

Military coups have worked many times historically.  Batista's army joined Castro.   So, yes, you are right.   Citizens of USA especially the US military are thoroughly imbued with our democratic republic principles that has made us the wealthiest and strongest nation in the world.  However, there are a some uneducated soldiers who never quite understood our government style of check and balance Constitutional rule of law democracy.     

It is one thing for a revolutionist like Castro to take out a dictator like Batista but quite another thing to do a takeover of a democracy.   Hitler did it in Germany because of the horrible economic conditions in Germany after the first world war.   If Germany had a healthy democracy Hitler would have failed.   

The USA has been the example for the rest of the world with its Constitutional government.  It is not perfect.   But it is good enough to survive.   The electoral college has to be changed.   We cannot have real democratic elections until presidents are elected by popular vote.   If that had been the case we never would have had a Bush Jr. or Trump the two worst presidents of the 20th century.   Bush made the unpardonable faux pas of lying the USA into a war in Iraq that was totally unnecessary.   Iraq's Hussein had nothing to do with 9-11.   In fact hussein was an enemy of Bin Ladin's Al Qaeda.   

17 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

It is one thing for a revolutionist like Castro to take out a dictator like Batista but quite another thing to do a takeover of a democracy.   Hitler did it in Germany because of the horrible economic conditions in Germany after the first world war.   If Germany had a healthy democracy Hitler would have failed.   

The USA has been the example for the rest of the world with its Constitutional government.  It is not perfect.   But it is good enough to survive.   The electoral college has to be changed.   We cannot have real democratic elections until presidents are elected by popular vote.   If that had been the case we never would have had a Bush Jr. or Trump the two worst presidents of the 20th century.   Bush made the unpardonable faux pas of lying the USA into a war in Iraq that was totally unnecessary.   Iraq's Hussein had nothing to do with 9-11.   In fact hussein was an enemy of Bin Ladin's Al Qaeda.   

America lost 2020

China signed the largest trade agreement in history recently

America First is failed policy..  We live in a solar system.

McConnell has telegraphed his feelings by not forcing the current administration to do the Senate trial.   It is clear McConnell wants to get rid of Trump's stain on the GOP or he would have insisted on doing the Senate trial with two more votes in Georgia.   Dr.joeb believes that McConnell is doing what Lyndon Johnson always did to get the  bills passed that he wanted.   He got civil rights passed that way.   McConnell is now calling on GOP senators attempting to get the 17 votes needed to convict Trump in the senate.   Will he succeed?   He is no Johnson but he only needs to convince about 10 of  the GOP senators to oust Trump forever from the GOP as a candidate.   Chances are that Trump will be in prison in 2024.  So, McConnell's effort might even not be required to undo Trump forever.   

Hey!   Where is that Duck guy who predicted people would end up in the cemetery two days before that attack?   He must have known there were idiots about to go on a rampage to try and topple our government.   Maybe he was one of those jerks with horns and swastikas painted on their face.   His belief that a revolution would occur flopped just like Trump.   Trump is a loser.   Trump is a loser.    Trump is a big fat loser.  Trump is an obese loser.   He is just fat and stupid like his moron supporters.   

37 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Dr. Joe B. ...do you think my 92 year old mom is with the Klan, needs to be sent to Gitmo and be deprogramed all because she voted for Trump ?

No.   It is no crime to be a communist, klanner, Nazi, right wing wacko, white supremacist, racist or a fool who believes in a monster like Trump.   Amendment one gives a right to think and talk the way you believe.  That is the amazing thing about our way of governing with rule by law.    What is a crime is insurrection and breaking of laws.    Your mom will not participate in insurrection for sure.  At 92 she is lucky to still have physical life.  It would be nice if you tried to talk her out of nonsensical beliefs, however.   Your mom was not in Washington violating laws.  Dr.joeb saw no oldsters there.   Dr.joeb is always trying to talk people out of foolish beliefs.  Haven't you noticed that in this forum?

34 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Dr.joeb is always trying to talk people out of foolish beliefs. 

So are you saying people who believe in the things Don Lemon is spouting...are all homosexuals ?

7 hours ago, Old Mack said:

So are you saying people who believe in the things Don Lemon is spouting...are all homosexuals ?

Many have tried to talk them out of their gay form of life.  Free will overrides.  So some areas do not need advice because advice does not work for every notion you might have at what should or could be.   Advice might work if trying to convince some one not to bite their finger nails.   Perhaps buying them a gift of a finger nail file might be more convincing.   

4 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Perhaps buying them a gift of a finger nail file might be more convincing.   

Dr. Joe...I'm sure you know it was Don Lemon who said if you voted for Trump you're down with the Klan.

And paying credence to Trump supporters need to go to reeducation camp in all seriousness...is dangerous

This type of behavior is sick and has to be stoped...it is getting out of control.

I expect for you to kick in and have a serious talk with your colleagues.