Jump to content

Liberalism Versus Conservatism


Recommended Posts

Hold onto your hats!!!   Dr.joeb is about to publish a research article that debunks the time dilation equations of Einstein's Relativity.    It was thought that the equations on time dilation made it possible for two independent observers viewing an item moving with one of the observers at a speed of v occurred at a time that differed with the outside observer.   The equation that came about as a result of Einstein's relativity theory is interesting but not relevant to the times that the event takes place.   The equation is an interesting sophistry that does not describe anything of value.   

 

The reason the equation fails is that it assumes a photon travels  through a perfect vacuum.   But because gravity is a repulsion force the so-called perfect vacuum is not exactly totally empty of everything.   The vacuum still is the home for gravity.   So, when the photon enters the vacuum, if indeed it even can enter it, the problem arises in deciding what is the state of the photon relative to the repulsion gravity.   If the repulsion is equal in all directions then the massless poor little photon is likely to become immobile.  I.e. it cannot move in the gravity filled vacuum.   However, if the gravity has some unknown bias that allows the poor little photon to find a way out of its horrible state then likely the photon follows the path of least resistance and shoots off into unknown infinity.    

 

The dilemma presented for the photon seems a real good candidate for Godel's Incompleteness  Theorems that proves there are issues in a framework F that cannot be resolved.    Heisenberg's uncertainty also is in effect making the situation even worse.   Simply put, Godel showed that there are some propositions that cannot be resolved with a proof.   The state of the photon seems a likely situation fitting that mold.   I.e. either the v in the Einstein time dilation formula is zero or indeterminant.   Either way Einstein Time dilation is useless.  It is an interesting sophistry that looks pretty but does nothing of relevance.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

zenophobia Urban dictionary Zenophobia is a fear of suncream. I am scared of suncream and therefore I have Zenophobia. www.merriam-webster.com xen·o·pho·bi·a ˌzenəˈfōbēə,ˌzēnəˈfōbēə/

I helped!! I had my tubes tied at 20 and had 6 step kids I raised to take care of themselves and earn their way. All of them have their own small businesses and kids n grand kids of their own..I am ve

As have I, from my Brit, Greek and Aussie and German friends ect., so I was a wee bit surprised after checking. I call those types spelled either way Paras myself Just asked the question on my site a

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Hold onto your hats!!!   Dr.joeb is about to publish a research article that debunks the time dilation equations of Einstein's Relativity.    It was thought that the equations on time dilation made it possible for two independent observers viewing an item moving with one of the observers at a speed of v occurred at a time that differed with the outside observer.   The equation that came about as a result of Einstein's relativity theory is interesting but not relevant to the times that the event takes place.   The equation is an interesting sophistry that does not describe anything of value.   

 

The reason the equation fails is that it assumes a photon travels  through a perfect vacuum.   But because gravity is a repulsion force the so-called perfect vacuum is not exactly totally empty of everything.   The vacuum still is the home for gravity.   So, when the photon enters the vacuum, if indeed it even can enter it, the problem arises in deciding what is the state of the photon relative to the repulsion gravity.   If the repulsion is equal in all directions then the massless poor little photon is likely to become immobile.  I.e. it cannot move in the gravity filled vacuum.   However, if the gravity has some unknown bias that allows the poor little photon to find a way out of its horrible state then likely the photon follows the path of least resistance and shoots off into unknown infinity.    

 

The dilemma presented for the photon seems a real good candidate for Godel's Incompleteness  Theorems that proves there are issues in a framework F that cannot be resolved.    Heisenberg's uncertainty also is in effect making the situation even worse.   Simply put, Godel showed that there are some propositions that cannot be resolved with a proof.   The state of the photon seems a likely situation fitting that mold.   I.e. either the v in the Einstein time dilation formula is zero or indeterminant.   Either way Einstein Time dilation is useless.  It is an interesting sophistry that looks pretty but does nothing of relevance.  

This article is not of a political nature.   But it shows how difficult it can be to get at REAL facts.   Fake ones can go on for years mimicking real facts.   Trump proved that almost daily with his outrageous make-believe claims.   He denied truth squatting on his face too frequently to go unnoticed by intelligent observers.  Do you see where that has got him?   What do you think will do to you when you finally realize your victimization of a blowhard bullshidder?   Will it make you mad or go into even more of a deep state of denial?    Flagrantly denying obvious truths only riles up those with enough common sense to see the fallacy in the many false claims of Trump. 

 

 Trump is now facing prosecutions, lost power, lost support of some of his wealthiest supporters, lost wealth and likely to find himself behind the walls that he yearned for since 2016.   But they will be the walls of a prison and not the walling off of the USA from Mexico.   Who knows what might have happened had Trump decided that Canada was a threat of invasions of dark or light colored Canadian rapists and murderers?    Aren't we citizens lucky to have expelled Trump from our presidency before witnessing a debacle of historic proportions?   Who knows who he would arranged to have killed.   Remember his claim that he could kill at random and not face any consequences.   Sociopaths love getting others to do their killing.   Trump showed how easy that was when he sicced those Nazis and White Supremacists on our Capitol building with intention to have his duped scoundrels murder his own vice president along with any Democrat Senator in sight especially Nancy Pelosi.      Oy!  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news!  Dr.joeb and his wife both got their Covid vaccinations.    There is other good news, too.    Dr.joeb submitted his article recently composed titled "Non-simultaneity Anomaly".    The title explains that the article refutes the Einstein claim that two observers viewing the same incident see it at different times based on their relative velocity.   The anomaly occurred because Einstein apparently did not know what Dr.joeb knows that gravity is not an attraction force but a force of repulsion.   The anomaly occurs because there really is no such thing as a perfect vacuum.    Every point in our universe has repulsion gravity.   Repulsion of gravity shows that the Relativity equation developed for finding the difference in time experienced by two independent observers does not prove the non-simultaneity of viewing.   

 

The proof given using the Relativity equation is subject to Godel's incompleteness theorem because a photon entering the so-called vacuum, if indeed it can enter it, would be subjected to being surrounded by repulsion gravity.   Unfortunately, this leads to two possibilities for the photon.   It either is totally immobile boxed in by repulsion gravity or there exists a bias in the so-called vacuum that allows the photon to escape in one of the possible transfinite directions going off to any of a possible trans-finite directions at unknown speed. 

 

This is an circumstance is an example of one of  the infinities that has plagued physicists since the subject began.   How do we prove either possibility can work.   Either v=0 or v is indeterminant.   In either case the non-simultaneity equation is an anomaly.   

 

You can look up the equation in the internet, if you are curious.   It is listed in a number of places.   The term v**2/c cannot be resolved destroying  the possibilities of a non-simultaneity proof.    If v=0 then the equation fails to show non-simultaneity.   If v is indeterminant then the equation makes no sense.    

 

At this time Dr.joeb believes there exists other fake facts in Physics.    Science never claimed to be perfect.   Science is more accurate than most avenues of learning, however.     Dr.joeb plans to investigate the other claims of Einstein's Special relativity.   Likely there will be other anomalies.  The problem is equations can look pretty but not really accurately represent reality.  They are just mathematical artifacts that seem rational.  One scientist once said "nothing is more like itself than itself".    An equation claiming to represent non-simultaneity behavior may be a victim of Godel's Incompleteness Theorems.     Non-simultaneity appears to be a victim of Godel.    We just don't know whether non-simultaneity is a real phenomena or not.   The best we could say is   "it could be but we cannot prove it".    

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Every point in our universe has repulsion gravity.   

 

Science never claimed to be perfect.   

 

Nothing (on Earth) is perfect except Nature and numbers.

 

Even the measure of time with the most sophisticated clock is off.

 

On 3/21/2021 at 9:15 PM, Dr. Joe B. said:

Nixon never repented his character lapses.   In that way he was very similar to what Trump is today.   Nixon cost the lives of many soldiers in Vietnam.   

 

Dr. Joe B...how come you are not mentioning that President Clinton lied under oath; where as President Nixon just lied.

 

Dr. Joe B. you seem pretty smart...why do you think they are not calling President Biden some kind of kick name like President Asthma; since he had as many draft deferments as President Trump.

 

BTW: Weren't the DEMs the ones who got America into that crazy Asian war why are you busting on Nixon ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Old Mack said:

 

Nothing (on Earth) is perfect except Nature and numbers.

 

Even the measure of time with the most sophisticated clock is off.

 

 

Dr. Joe B...how come you are not mentioning that President Clinton lied under oath; where as President Nixon just lied.

 

Dr. Joe B. you seem pretty smart...why do you think they are not calling President Biden some kind of kick name like President Asthma; since he had as many draft deferments as President Trump.

 

BTW: Weren't the DEMs the ones who got America into that crazy Asian war why are you busting on Nixon ?

Clinton lied to protect people like Monica, himself, presidency character, and most of all he lied about what every decent guy does about his life with women.    I.e. his lies were acceptable and tolerated with every president who needed it like Kennedy, Ike, Franklin, and much more.   There was a time when the press avoided publicizing mini affairs of important people.   That ended when they attacked Clinton for doing what at least half of the presidents did.   Nixon covering up and approving burglaries is a real crime.   Having an affair out of marriage is not good but never been a real crime in the USA.   

 

This should answer to death your insinuation that Clinton was a real bad guy.   He tried to be a good guy.  Monica took advantage of the fame she got from the affair.   She was the real bad person.    Clinton was fooled like most guys might be by her devious behavior.   The trailer park lady Paula Jones tried the same trick but it failed her.   Since that times every powerful person has been attacked by their affairs.   Trump was deserving.  He admitted his foul behavior with assaulting women claiming they liked his assaults.   Well over 20 women came forward to state that they were assaulted.   The latest victim is Andrew Cuomo who apparently got too personal with the ladies in his office.   Andrew Cuomo might have that character flaw that he exhibited in his taking advantage of the S&L debacle caused by Reagan.   Andrew scooped up money from the S&L that caused bankruptcies just like Neil Bush did.   Jeb Bush was also implicated in S&L thievery but only got probation from the courts like his brother because his dad was president during that time.   The guys who paid the price of  the bankruptcy S&L debacle caused by Reagan's deregulation that went to jail were mainly Jewish.  But there were plenty of others of all ethnic origin who got in on the swindle of the taxpayers. 

 

Ivan Boesky was a Michigander who went to the same school that Dr.joeb attended in the 1950s.   Ivan did time for his shenanigans.  Milken was the the Jewish guy who paid the highest price for his misdoings.   There were others like Levine, too.   Read the book by Pizzi, Fricker, and Muolo titled "Inside Job".    

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, now that Dr.joeb has rendered the theory of relativity's time dilation inoperative he is thinking seriously of examining the rest of the Special Theory of Relativity first professed by Lorentz but carried over the touchdown line by Einstein.    Dr.joeb suspects the errant assumption that gravity is an attraction force may destroy most of Einstein's Theory of Relativity.    Time dilation may occur but it is likely impossible to prove except empirically by experiment.   In fact, some experiments tend to support that time is subject to relative speeds of observers.   The problem is the equations that are used to prove  the non-homogeneity are subject to Godel's incompleteness theorems.    

 

There is a strong possibility that the whole special relativity theory has no way of proving except by observation.   Godel destroyed many mathematicians desire to prove the unprovable by his monumental theorem of incompleteness.   Most mathematicians believe that the Continuum Hypothesis is subject to Godel's theorems.  The Continuum Hypothesis is about whether there exist a transfinite number between the cardinality of the rational numbers and the cardinality of the real numbers.   However, the continuum hypothesis no doubt extends to higher transfinite cardinal numbers.    Dr.joeb's advisor believed that there exists a non finite transfinite number smaller than the cardinality of the rational numbers and not a finite number according to hear say in the math department when Dr.joeb studied for his doctorate degree in mathematics as a student of Nakano..   Dr.joeb plans on checking out that possibility.   Dr.joeb's advisor was an incredible mathematical mind.   Maybe he was right.   But the Continuum hypothesis is still hanging in the wind at the moment.  

 

Trump may have had a point about the prevalence of fake facts.   However, he generated more of them than any one.   So, don't take stock in his belief in the existence of fake alternative facts and fake news.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr.joeb believes the jury for the George Floyd case will behave ethically and base their decision on real facts.   There are far too many people opining on the outcome of the trial.   It does surely appear that there was wrongdoing in the treatment of Mr. Floyd.   The jury will see the huge collection of videos describing the whole encounter of Mr. Floyd with the police.   The video seen repeatedly on TV is enough of the story  to clearly believe there was excessive force by a police officer who had no business treating a citizen of the USA that harshly.   Dr.joeb does not believe that the  officer contemplated doing first degree murder.   A good guess is that he just got out his personal venom on someone who represented crime in the neighborhood that he policed.   Dr.joeb doubts Chauvin  believed that Floyd sould die from his treatment.   Chauvin probably got a way with much worse treatment of arrested citizens in the past without causing a death.   Premeditation is not likely in this case.   The jury will likely rule out 1st degree murder.   But there are many forms of addressing deaths caused by citizens against other citizens.   So, let the jury do its job.   They will most likely come up with a fair judgment.  The jury system is still the best one available in any nation.  

 

Police work is difficult to impossible to do completely fair with the public.   Police are like everyone with prejudice regarding others.  Dr.joeb recalls in the early 1950s how hostile police were to him just because he was a student at Wayne State University.   They accused him of having communist leanings that were thought to be a commonly accepted political philosophy in major universities.   At that time communism was considered our worst national enemy.   And young students frequently were socialists at heart accepting communism to one degree or another.   Dr.joeb has never believed in a communistic way of governing.    He believed he was treated unfairly by the Dearborn Michigan police department who simply caught him illegally parked.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump must be living in a state of anxiety knowing that NY prosecutors are in the process of putting together subpoenas designed to indict him for crimes.  Strangely there are many of his followers who  are giving donations to defend Trump.   You have to wonder how anyone could become so enamored with an obvious degenerate narcist.    Trump will have to pay for his crimes like any other citizen.   Mike Cohen paid 3 years of his life in prison for the payoff of Daniels and other prostitutes who dealt with Trump.   The payoff occurred obviously just several weeks before the election to not affect the outcome.   Doing that was election fraud.   Mike Cohen admitted his role in the crime and repented.    He testified that he was just doing the will of the fiendish Trump just like the Jan 6 morons who decided to attack our government by doing Trump's will.     If proven, Trump's crime will be treason.   Simply put, our nation cannot allow a treasonous person to get away with it.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, Dr. Joe B. said:

Well, now that Dr.joeb has rendered the theory of relativity's time dilation inoperative he is thinking seriously of examining the rest of the Special Theory of Relativity first professed by Lorentz but carried over the touchdown line by Einstein.    Dr.joeb suspects the errant assumption that gravity is an attraction force may destroy most of Einstein's Theory of Relativity.    Time dilation may occur but it is likely impossible to prove except empirically by experiment.   In fact, some experiments tend to support that time is subject to relative speeds of observers.   The problem is the equations that are used to prove  the non-homogeneity are subject to Godel's incompleteness theorems.    

 

There is a strong possibility that the whole special relativity theory has no way of proving except by observation.   Godel destroyed many mathematicians desire to prove the unprovable by his monumental theorem of incompleteness.   Most mathematicians believe that the Continuum Hypothesis is subject to Godel's theorems.  The Continuum Hypothesis is about whether there exist a transfinite number between the cardinality of the rational numbers and the cardinality of the real numbers.   However, the continuum hypothesis no doubt extends to higher transfinite cardinal numbers.    Dr.joeb's advisor believed that there exists a non finite transfinite number smaller than the cardinality of the rational numbers and not a finite number according to hear say in the math department when Dr.joeb studied for his doctorate degree in mathematics as a student of Nakano..   Dr.joeb plans on checking out that possibility.   Dr.joeb's advisor was an incredible mathematical mind.   Maybe he was right.   But the Continuum hypothesis is still hanging in the wind at the moment.  

 

Trump may have had a point about the prevalence of fake facts.   However, he generated more of them than any one.   So, don't take stock in his belief in the existence of fake alternative facts and fake news.   

The Relativity transformations that say lengths can change with change of relative velocity is now under the scrutiny of Dr.joeb.   Again the problem with the transformations on relative dimensions is suspiciously like the time dilation.    The problem Einstein and others had is they blindly without proof accepted that the natural force of gravity is an attraction force.   Believing that gravity is an attraction force is debunked by studying the Sir Arthur Eddington's experiment easily found in the internet.   Everyone except Dr.joeb looked at that experiment and believed that the only thing important proved by it is that gravity affects light in accordance with Einstein's General Theory of Relativity.   But the experiment did much more.   It showed that the repulsion gravity of the Sun actually repulsed the light from the star hidden by the syzygy!!!    If gravity were an attraction force then no one would have seen anything because the light waves would have been sucked into the Sun never to show up deflected visibly looking like the star came from a different location than its actual one behind the sun.   

 

So, this mistake in the most elementary assumptions has caused physics to stop progress.   No doubt it has hindered inventors from overcoming the effects of gravity with space travel.   Likely those UFOs that have been sighted frequently are from creatures like us with high intelligence who have understood how to counteract gravity. 

 

  Folks, we are in for a brave new world once Dr.joeb's discovery of the erroneous assumption  that gravity is an attraction force is accepted.   Moreover, the great difficulty the world of physicists has had with finding a way to unite gravity with the other three natural forces has no doubt been a result of the erroneous assumption that gravity is an attraction force.   In a true sense Dr.joeb has uncovered the Unified Field Theory much sought by many physicists.  

 

 Einstein spent a good part of his life trying to find out how to build a Unified Field Theory that includes gravity with the other three natural forces  that are well-known to be integrated by equations.  Einstein failed to do so mainly because he was thoroughly indoctrinated into believing gravity had to be an attraction force.    But, gravity is the mother of all the natural forces.   It is everywhere.   We are always trying to overcome gravity.   Every common force made by man's effort has been designed to fight off gravity.    Gravity has hindered exploring space.   But we now have ways of counteracting gravity with man made forces using high explosive fuel.   Hooray!  We are winning the battle against gravity even without knowing its true nature.   Just think now how much more we can accomplish with the true knowledge of how the gravity force behaves.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2008 at 7:53 AM, Bsharp said:

I think there are core beliefs that separate liberals from conservatives (a few listed below). However, I also think it's incorrect to pigeonhole people as either liberal or conservative. I find myself on different sides, depending on the issue.

 

Success:

- Liberal: You benefitted from fortunate circumstances. You were born to a good environment, had good genes, people supported you, you were lucky, you had opportunities.

- Conservative: You worked hard, showed initiative, made the most of your opportunities, developed your talent, applied your strengths. A person can transcend their circumstances.

 

Worldview:

- Liberal: Respect the equivalent moral standing of all peoples and ideologies.

- Conservative: Look out for #1 (us), and our friends.

 

Economics:

- Liberal: 'Free' enterprise is like the core of a nuclear reactor. You've got to have it to keep the lights on, but it's extremely dangerous and must be highly regulated to ensure safety.

- Conservative: Free enterprise is the engine of economic growth. The more free the economy, the faster it grows, the more jobs/money/wealth we will all have to enjoy.

 

Religion:

- Liberal: Religion is illogical and dangerous. It should be kept out of any decision making process. People in decision making positions should at least put on the public cloak of secularism.

- Conservative: Religion is the source of our morals and values. Without it we're like rudderless ships in a sea of relativism. Leaders who properly apply religious (ie Christian) values are good for society.

 

Responsibility:

- Liberal: Everyone makes mistakes. Forgive, rehabilitate, counsel, and help the person do better. Pick them up, dust them off, give them a good meal and a bed to sleep in and they'll make you proud.

- Conservative: People who make mistakes should be allowed to feel the pain. Through suffering, they will learn what not to do. Others will also see their pain and learn vicariously.

 

 

Fairly decent explanation until you got to your 4th point. In my opinion, it is the liberal woke left that is cancelling anyone and everyone that doesn't conform to their views. If you do ONE tiny thing, 17 years ago that is now considered "unwoke", it's a full damnation to Hell for you. No forgiveness. Complete destruction. Tear them down and shame them into oblivion.

Of course, at the true core, they don't eat themselves. If they did, they would cancel the entire democratic party for their constant racist behavior in the past. For example: Not one democrat voted to allow blacks to vote. They voted against integration, Robert KKK Byrd being called a mentor by Biden and Hilary, etc...

Here is a very simple difference:

Conservative: We want you to live YOUR life how YOU want to live it. Pursue happiness however you want. (within the law)

Liberal:  We want you to live your life how WE want you to. We know what's best. We'll force you, through government laws or public shaming to conform to what we think is moral and right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr.joeb does not believe it is possible to make a precise definition of a liberal or conservative person.   It is however possible to define exactly what is meant by a liberal stance on a simple atomic issue and likewise for conservative stances.   See message 12 of this topic to see a precise definition of both a conservative and liberal positions. 

 

 Since people have about a 50-50 balance of both types of positions it is foolish to try to paste labels like conservative or liberal on a human being with normal intelligence.   Rest his soul but Rush Limbaugh made a living by attacking what he called liberals.   Other political yakkers like Maher attack both what he calls liberals and conservatives.     Such foolishness leads to a lack of understanding and coherent political discussions. 

 

 Dr.joeb knows immediately when he is communicating with a person who believes in the myth that persons can be liberals or conservatives.  True such idiocy often appears in political literature and especially on so-called right wing political shows but that does not make the nonsense propagated by it legitimate.   Trump believed by repeating asinine idiotic untrue fake facts over and over and over again that some how by mystic means they become true.    Such nonsense should be laughed at out loud.   The old saying goes better to keep your mouth shut than remove all doubt of  your foolishness by spouting off obvious nonsense.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2021 at 10:15 AM, HangaLouie said:

Fairly decent explanation until you got to your 4th point. In my opinion, it is the liberal woke left that is cancelling anyone and everyone that doesn't conform to their views. If you do ONE tiny thing, 17 years ago that is now considered "unwoke", it's a full damnation to Hell for you. No forgiveness. Complete destruction. Tear them down and shame them into oblivion.

Of course, at the true core, they don't eat themselves. If they did, they would cancel the entire democratic party for their constant racist behavior in the past. For example: Not one democrat voted to allow blacks to vote. They voted against integration, Robert KKK Byrd being called a mentor by Biden and Hilary, etc...

Here is a very simple difference:

Conservative: We want you to live YOUR life how YOU want to live it. Pursue happiness however you want. (within the law)

Liberal:  We want you to live your life how WE want you to. We know what's best. We'll force you, through government laws or public shaming to conform to what we think is moral and right.

Definitions are simple, precise, easy to understand, consistent, well-defined, accepted by anyone who sees them in context. and complete.   Look at any mathematics text book to see what a real definition looks like.  They are never nebulous gobbledegook like the crap that comes out of those folks who try to make their own definition of people who are suppose to be liberals or conservatives.   Such nonsense bullshid is in the literature and on the air waves, unfortunately.

 

 Message 12  of this topic gives a definition of a liberal or a conservative position on an issue.   The definition of a liberal position permits defining precisely the label liberalism and likewise for conservatism.   Liberalism is the totality of all and any liberal positions on an atomic issue.    An atomic issue is not a complex issue.   For example communism is not an atomic liberal position.   libertarianism is not a conservative position.   Do you understand that most isms are made up out of a composite of both liberal and conservative positions?    Whether abortion should be legal is a simple atomic issue.   If government makes abortion legal then government has a liberal position on that atomic issue.   If government looks the other way and ignores making a position on abortion then government is behaving conservative on this issue.   It is just that simple.  Trying to be complicated is never the way you make a definition.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2021 at 10:15 AM, HangaLouie said:

Fairly decent explanation until you got to your 4th point. In my opinion, it is the liberal woke left that is cancelling anyone and everyone that doesn't conform to their views. If you do ONE tiny thing, 17 years ago that is now considered "unwoke", it's a full damnation to Hell for you. No forgiveness. Complete destruction. Tear them down and shame them into oblivion.

Of course, at the true core, they don't eat themselves. If they did, they would cancel the entire democratic party for their constant racist behavior in the past. For example: Not one democrat voted to allow blacks to vote. They voted against integration, Robert KKK Byrd being called a mentor by Biden and Hilary, etc...

Here is a very simple difference:

Conservative: We want you to live YOUR life how YOU want to live it. Pursue happiness however you want. (within the law)

Liberal:  We want you to live your life how WE want you to. We know what's best. We'll force you, through government laws or public shaming to conform to what we think is moral and right.

Could you make your definition more nebulous?   Define the word define first.  Then progress to making definitions.    Dr.joeb thinks you really should just stick to the labels Democrat and Republican.   Democrats like republicans have about 50-50 balance of liberal and conservative positions.   Just used labels that are already accepted instead of trying to make up one that is about as clear as a tub of mud.    

Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night while in a meditative sleep Dr.joeb's always active mind finally saw the likelihood of an anomaly in  the transformation equations of Einstein's special relativity theory as he viewed in his mind how the basic equations were formulated mathematically.    Again the problem with the math mechanics is that it ignores the true nature of gravity as a repulsion force.   Lest you think Dr.joeb is totally down on relativity equations Dr.joeb sees the possibility that the equations might give an approximation to relativity that allows for some of the strange outcomes of time dilation and length variation depending on velocity of light and velocity of the viewed length of an object by two separate viewers.    The problem is the equations do not and cannot prove the strange effects by believing in the equations.   If the equations are not provable then we are back to square one.   Dr.joeb believes that we can verify the true effects of reality by empirical means.   Possibly, we will find that the transformations in relativity give totally wrong results or partially wrong based on actual empiric means.    This is equivalent to old Newton style physics.   Newton believed that gravity was attractive by watching apples fall from a tree according to popular beliefs.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

;Dr.joeb will enter in his notion of the George Floyd incident because he has first hand knowledge of a similar but very different incident that happened in  1992 when Dr.joeb was on the Wayne State University campus frequently as a visitor to use the library for research.   Dr.joeb had acquired his doctorate degree at Wayne State university in 1975 and still had good reason to visit the campus for seeing old professors and using the library.   

 

In 1992 a dope dealer named Malice Green often came to the campus of Wayne State University doing dope business.   How does Dr.joeb know that to be true?   Well, it was obvious when you saw Malice Green walking around the campus wearing a huge winter long coat with many pockets during the hot summer.   Dr.joeb never had any personal contact with Malice but he noticed on several occasions whne Malice would sort of stare at Dr.joeb as if to see whether he could be a customer.   

 

In 1992 Malice Green was apprehended by a tactical police unit that had several officers as well as on named Larry Nevers.   Malice resisted arrest and according to Nevers tried to get his weapon.   Nevers used his flash light to subdue Malice by striking him with a reported 12 blows.   Malice did not die from the subduing but later Malice died while being treated in the hospital.   Larry Nevers was convicted in a city with Coleman Young as mayor.   Nevers spent a number of years in prison but finally was released when it was finally released that Malice did not die from the beating.  Malice had a very bad clogged up arteries that caused him to die from a heart ailment.   Nevers life was destroyed by this incident where he was just doing his job as a tactical unit policeman along with several other police including at least one higher ranking black officer.   

 

The case against Chauvin is similar but very different in many ways because of the videos.   Chauvin will likely be convicted of  3rd degree murder or possibly manslaughter.   There is a strong case against Chauvin.   There was no case against Nevers.   But he still served time do to a bad judgment.   His case came about the time of the Rodney King incident.   Likely the court and the people of Detroit at that time demanded prosecution.   

 

Being a policeman is a very difficult job.   Only very special people can do that job appropriately.   It sure looks like Chauvin was not one of those good cops.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

;Dr.joeb will enter in his notion of the George Floyd incident because he has first hand knowledge of a similar but very different incident that happened in  1992 when Dr.joeb was on the Wayne State University campus frequently as a visitor to use the library for research.   Dr.joeb had acquired his doctorate degree at Wayne State university in 1975 and still had good reason to visit the campus for seeing old professors and using the library.   

 

In 1992 a dope dealer named Malice Green often came to the campus of Wayne State University doing dope business.   How does Dr.joeb know that to be true?   Well, it was obvious when you saw Malice Green walking around the campus wearing a huge winter long coat with many pockets during the hot summer.   Dr.joeb never had any personal contact with Malice but he noticed on several occasions whne Malice would sort of stare at Dr.joeb as if to see whether he could be a customer.   

 

In 1992 Malice Green was apprehended by a tactical police unit that had several officers as well as on named Larry Nevers.   Malice resisted arrest and according to Nevers tried to get his weapon.   Nevers used his flash light to subdue Malice by striking him with a reported 12 blows.   Malice did not die from the subduing but later Malice died while being treated in the hospital.   Larry Nevers was convicted in a city with Coleman Young as mayor.   Nevers spent a number of years in prison but finally was released when it was finally released that Malice did not die from the beating.  Malice had a very bad clogged up arteries that caused him to die from a heart ailment.   Nevers life was destroyed by this incident where he was just doing his job as a tactical unit policeman along with several other police including at least one higher ranking black officer.   

 

The case against Chauvin is similar but very different in many ways because of the videos.   Chauvin will likely be convicted of  3rd degree murder or possibly manslaughter.   There is a strong case against Chauvin.   There was no case against Nevers.   But he still served time do to a bad judgment.   His case came about the time of the Rodney King incident.   Likely the court and the people of Detroit at that time demanded prosecution.   

 

Being a policeman is a very difficult job.   Only very special people can do that job appropriately.   It sure looks like Chauvin was not one of those good cops.   

Sorry folks but I had no time to correct the 2 or 3 typos.   I wrote "do" instead of "due" in one place.  I wrote "on" instead of "one" in another.  I spelled "when"  "whne" in another spot.   I would have found those minute corrections had I had time that day to proof read.   Dr.joeb does not like petty typos but they happen.  Since Dr.joeb does not get paid for writing in this forum he simply does not always have the time to proofread.     A few folks in this forum made that their specialty  to find obvious typos that are meaningless and easily diagnosed by a smart reader.   Still, Dr.joeb likes to be accurate and proof read when time permits.      

Link to post
Share on other sites

Today on MSNBC a commentator claimed that Trump's campaign contribution scheme had a way of taking more money than contributors thought they donated.   There was some box  that if unchecked opened up the door to massive swindling of contributors.  Trump has had a history of not paying bills.   So, no doubt such shenanigans could happen with his campaign contribution scheme.   The commentator said that 10 percent of the total contributions to Trump had to be returned whereas only a small percent of Biden's contributions were returned.    

 

One has to wonder why anyone with common sense would contribute one dime to a known liar and deadbeat.   But consider this.   Hundreds of his ardent followers attacked our sacred White House based on their believing Trump's lie that the election was stolen from him.   Apparently there are many fools who wanted to believe obvious nonsense.   No massive fraud was ever found.  And every poll showed Biden winning the election.   One would have to suppose the pollsters colluded even including the Fox polls that favored Trump.    Every court case filed by Trump was found not to have any merit including some who were appointed during Trump's administration.   How stupid could some of his most fervent supporters be?     

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr.joeb finished his Federal tax due by May 15.   Still has to do the state income tax.   Oddly the federal tax form was much simpler than the last few years.    Could the IRS be mending its ways?    

 

Dr.joeb has never minded paying taxes.   Because Dr.joeb is mainly into real estate federal taxes have been minimal.   State taxes are mainly on property.   Dr.joeb has interest in six properties that require property taxes.   In this sense Dr.joeb is a lot like Trump on a microscopic scale.   Trump has never seemed to understand taxes like his dim-witted son.   Dr.joeb recalled his son who is suppose to be of limited ability was the one who stated that his father paid plenty of taxes on his properties.   

 

Dr.joeb wonders whether the IRS audits on Trump will yield many offenses.   If so, likely it won't be Trump who reconciles them.   He no doubt has a team of CPAs who will defend his tax submissions.   His problem will occur if he gave his CPAs bad information.   CPAs do not supply the input out of their collective hats.   You know?    

 

Trump knows how to make up reality the way he wants it to look.   This could be is undoing.   So, Dr.joeb believes Trump is still treading in a vat of mud regarding his tax inputs.   Oy!  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr.joeb has decided to hold back his proof that Einstein Relativity Theory concerning time dilation is unproven.   Now it may be that time dilation occurs but it can only be discerned by empirical means and not by his erroneous transformation equations.   Unfortunately, the whole Special Relativity theory may be questionable because it is based on equations and not supporting observations.   According to Special relativity the length of a ruler could change according to the relative velocity of the viewer.    So, just like  the time dilation feature of relativity it is likely this most important part of Einstein Relativity could be artificial equation gyrations rather than reality.   Dr.joeb is now investigating the transformation equations of special relativity.   Likely they will prove to be artificial mathematics sophistry subject to Godel's Undecidability Theorems just like time dilation.   

 

The physics journal has been notified that Dr.joeb wishes to pursue relativity theory validity further.   What screws up the special relativity theory is the false assumption made by the world of physics including Einstein that religiously believed that gravity must be an attraction force.   There never was any proof that this was so.   In fact Sir Arthur Eddington unbeknownst to even him proved that gravity behaves as repulsion and not attraction!!!!   This erroneous assumption has devastated the validity of the special relativity theory.    By extension the general theory of relativity probably has made the same false assumption and is infected by the lack of validity of the special theory of relativity.   

 

For those who do not know how the general theory of relativity works compared to the special theory of relativity the difference is simply the special theory does not include acceleration.   The general theory embodies both relative velocity and  relative accelerations.    The general theory supposedly proves that light is affected by gravity.   And sure enough Sir Arthur Eddington's syzygy experiment proved gravity affected light.   But the experiment did much more.   it showed that the sun's repulsion gravity repulsed the light waves to make the star blocked out by the syzygy appear visibly at a different location than its actual location hidden by the syzygy.   Get it?   Repulsion gravity proved both the deflection and the repulsion of the sun's gravity.       

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump's situation is now mainly on the back burner of news.   Two issues predominate the news today.   The Covid pandemic has a huge presence in all of the news channels to include Fox, MSNBC, and the Turner network.   The other story concerns the trial of Chauvin for the killing of George Floyd.   However, lately Trump has crept into the news world in several ways that promise to envelop the future news issues once the Pandemic and the Floyd stories become defused.   

 

Dr.joeb believes that there will be much revisiting of the crimes of the Trump administration.   Trump will be sued by literally hundreds of his victims.   The IRS will be breathing down Trump's neck.   Obstruction of justice and campaign violations are coming out of the wood work for Trump at this time.   Expect to see a Trump trial in New York, Georgia, and other places.   Evidence is overwhelming.   Trump no longer has Congress on his side.  McConnell has fled from his erstwhile Trump support.    Trump is a political zombie at this time.   He has no power.   He has a dwindling support base of only the fools who believed his lies.   In short Trump is toasted.   He will be very lucky if he finds a way not to be incarcerated.    Hitler found a way out of his dilemma.   Trump is now like Hitler in his bunker that is actually is own skull.   He still lives in his cloistered skull believing that he will miraculously find his way out of his many predicaments.   Biden will never pardon him like Ford pardoned Nixon.   Biden plans a second term unlike the hapless Gerald Ford who never really wanted the job of president.  

 

Pray that  Trump does not take the Epstein/Hitler way out of his losses.    

Link to post
Share on other sites

So far Biden is proving to be a president for all of America.   Biden is a wise veteran of governing at the federal level.   He knows that our nation needs both the working class and the corporate management class to make a better nation for all.  Trump reveled in his early days when meeting a large group of Republican business men telling them how much money he was going to put in their pockets.   He showed that he was too stupid to understand that the backbone of our nation is the people who do the hands on productive work.   Oddly many of those foolish supporters did not see who Trump really is.   He was and still is all about what is good for him regardless of who it might hurt.   Our founding fathers understood this type of narcist greed that Trump persisted in doing.   

 

Kudos and cheers for Biden.   He truly plans on being a president for all.   He will push for infrastructure rebuild.   Biden truly is a republicrat.   He will generate friendship on both sides of the aisle.   And when and if the Republicans recover from the Trump disaster then Dr.joeb will accept the decision of the voters on who they want to be president whether a Democrat or a Republican.   Dr.joeb warned the leaders of the Republican party that Trump was not one of them and would destroy their party in 2016.   He has done that just as Dr.joeb predicted.   Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler.  Whether you believe that or not it should be obvious to any one with a modicum of intelligence that it was Trump's ambition to do with our country what Hitler did to Germany.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Viewers are invited to visit dr.joeb's facebook where he gives much about his personal life.   Dr.joeb has a lifelong music hobby that started when he was about 5.   Fortunately for Dr.joeb his mother loved music, too.  She provided an old Bush and Lane upright piano  that fascinated Dr.joeb as a child.   Soon after the piano arrived Dr.joeb started playing simple tunes with both hands.   Today Dr.joeb still has that love for all types of music.   

 

If any viewer wishes to know Dr.joeb personally they are welcome to visit his Facebook by searching on his real name Joseph E. Brierly.   Dr.joeb does not accept friends  unless he knows them personally or at least knows of them from this forum.   Everyone is welcome to view his videos.   They are all public.   

 

If you visit the facebook then you can get a list of over 50 videos done in the past year or so.    You have to go to Dr.joeb's personal facebook and find the caption "More".   Striking on  that hot spot gets you to a list of options.   Select the "Video" option.   Then immediately you will see 50 or more videos.   Any one of them can be selected and viewed.   Dr.joeb is very proud of the fact that at one point in his life in his 40s he mastered the playing of Chopin's Fantasy Impromptu.   It is one of the videos.    At 81 Dr.joeb does not believe that he could play it again.    Keep in mind Dr.joeb did not major in music and had only one piano lesson that he hated.    He is completely self-taught like many amateur musicians.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...