Jump to content

Liberalism Versus Conservatism


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Duck615 said:

next Tuesday could be a very bad day for Beijing Biden and Da Hoe Harris....

You can bet law enforcement agencies know their job.   There will be a huge number of mental defective morons protesting and some may even be ready for real fireworks.   Law enforcement will be ready for any thing that goes down.  Law enforcement has learned how to handle protests. 

 

Dr.joeb remembers the 1967 riots in Detroit.   Things got out of handle then because the police force of Detroit was surprised by how the riots started from a raid on an after hour place in the crime-infested area of Detroit.   Those riots are long forgotten.   And crime still rears its ugly head too often in the high-crime areas where too many misfits have unregistered guns.    Unfortunately, there are still too many idiots with guns and lack of mental stability ready to shoot to give themselves make-believe power.   Such fools always lose.   

 

Dr.joeb believes that Black Lives matter but he believes that all lives matter.   It bothers Dr.joeb that so many black criminals do not feel the same way.   Black youth kill more blacks than any one of any other race and the police.   And likely many blacks are protected by the police from being killed or maimed by black criminals more than they are getting credit for doing so.    Dr.joeb is sure that black criminals are more inclined to kill other black youths than others.  In fact,  Caucasian folks rarely kill Black citizens.  It is black criminals who do that the most.    It is unfortunate that some policemen have done the unthinkable of shooting without good reason.   

 

Being a policeman is a risky job fraught with possibilities of making a bad split decisions without knowing the outcome.   But Dr.joeb believes that criminal black youth with illegal guns kill many more black youths than the police.  And black citizens know that when being threatened by violence the best thing to do is call the police.    So, Dr.joeb believes that too many black citizens are not protesting enough that blacks killing blacks is way more of a problem than an errant policeman doing it.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

You can bet law enforcement agencies know their job.   There will be a huge number of mental defective morons protesting and some may even be ready for real fireworks.   Law enforcement will be ready for any thing that goes down.  Law enforcement has learned how to handle protests. 

 

Dr.joeb remembers the 1967 riots in Detroit.   Things got out of handle then because the police force of Detroit was surprised by how the riots started from a raid on an after hour place in the crime-infested area of Detroit.   Those riots are long forgotten.   And crime still rears its ugly head too often in the high-crime areas where too many misfits have unregistered guns.    Unfortunately, there are still too many idiots with guns and lack of mental stability ready to shoot to give themselves make-believe power.   Such fools always lose.   

 

Dr.joeb believes that Black Lives matter but he believes that all lives matter.   It bothers Dr.joeb that so many black criminals do not feel the same way.   Black youth kill more blacks than any one of any other race and the police.   And likely many blacks are protected by the police from being killed or maimed by black criminals more than they are getting credit for doing so.    Dr.joeb is sure that black criminals are more inclined to kill other black youths than others.  In fact,  Caucasian folks rarely kill Black citizens.  It is black criminals who do that the most.    It is unfortunate that some policemen have done the unthinkable of shooting without good reason.   

 

Being a policeman is a risky job fraught with possibilities of making a bad split decisions without knowing the outcome.   But Dr.joeb believes that criminal black youth with illegal guns kill many more black youths than the police.  And black citizens know that when being threatened by violence the best thing to do is call the police.    So, Dr.joeb believes that too many black citizens are not protesting enough that blacks killing blacks is way more of a problem than an errant policeman doing it.   

Hey fuck head, I meant when the house and senate vote on accepting the EC votes.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Hey fuck head, I meant when the house and senate vote on accepting the EC votes.... 

Darn fools still think that some how Congress is going to reverse the election that was won by more than 7 million voters and by the stupid electoral college system that makes elections look closer than they are.    It is all over fool.   Biden will be inaugurated on Jan 20,   2021.    Trump will be indicted shortly after that.    It may take a while to imprison him, however.  The wheels of justice move slow.   So, he may get away for 1 to 2 years but eventually he will have to face a judge giving a sentence.   You see?   Cohen spent 3 years in prison for a crime that was really done by Trump.   Would it be fair to Cohen's rights to allow the schmuck who engineered the crime to get away without prison time?   Does the USA have different standards for some people?   According to our Constitution no one is above the law.   Trump thinks laws do not apply to him.   True we don't prosecute existing presidents while they are president.  We impeach them.   Unfortunately a corrupt Senate let him get away with multiple crimes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2020 at 9:55 PM, Duck615 said:

Hey fuck head, I meant when the house and senate vote on accepting the EC votes.... 

But that is about as far out as visualizing Trump leading a coup d'Etat.  Trump is toast.  He is using his last days of freedom to beg for money from his moron followers.   He knows he will need a large amount of cash to pay for his legal bills.  

 

Truly Dr.joeb was not sure what you meant by the message. So, he assumed the worst.    You need to be more specific.    Threatening that the dildo electoral college will help state a c'Etat is further out than Trump establishing a new Nazi Reich in the USA.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

But that is about as far out as visualizing Trump leading a coup d'Etat.  Trump is toast.  He is using his last days of freedom to beg for money from his moron followers.   He knows he will need a large amount of cash to pay for his legal bills.  

 

Truly Dr.joeb was not sure what you meant by the message. So, he assumed the worst.    You need to be more specific.    Threatening that the dildo electoral college will help state a c'Etat is further out than Trump establishing a new Nazi Reich in the USA.   

It will bring out the facts that the State of Pennsylvania broke the law by changing voting laws right before the election. It will bring out the facts Biden is not a duly elected President. Suck it bitch....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Duck615 said:

It will bring out the facts that the State of Pennsylvania broke the law by changing voting laws right before the election. It will bring out the facts Biden is not a duly elected President. Suck it bitch....

7 million more votes than Trump tells a different story.   Don't you get it?   At least 10 major polls told exactly the same story for months before the election.   Did  they conspire to give an inaccurate prediction?   Why would they do that?  Fox Network polls told the same story, too?   Winning by 7 million votes was no accident.  It just gave credence to what finally happened.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dr. Joe B. said:

7 million more votes than Trump tells a different story.   Don't you get it?   At least 10 major polls told exactly the same story for months before the election.   Did  they conspire to give an inaccurate prediction?   Why would they do that?  Fox Network polls told the same story, too?   Winning by 7 million votes was no accident.  It just gave credence to what finally happened.   

dems knew they were going to cheat you fucking liberal retard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Duck615 said:

dems knew they were going to cheat you fucking liberal retard

So, you think by some miracle they rigged all of the competing polls to show Biden winning?   That would be one helluva conspiracy.  And you must know that it would not be leak-proof with hundreds of people supposedly conspiring together at these competing polls.

 

  Hey, I have a bridge that I would like to sell to you.   I'll sell it cheaply and give you a quit claim deed for it.   Just give me 5000 dollars in crisp new 100 dollar bills.   I'll furnish the quit claim deed.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dr. Joe B. said:

So, you think by some miracle they rigged all of the competing polls to show Biden winning?   That would be one helluva conspiracy.  And you must know that it would not be leak-proof with hundreds of people supposedly conspiring together at these competing polls.

 

  Hey, I have a bridge that I would like to sell to you.   I'll sell it cheaply and give you a quit claim deed for it.   Just give me 5000 dollars in crisp new 100 dollar bills.   I'll furnish the quit claim deed.   

that's ok there is a cemetery that will be filled with liberal asswipes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

that's ok there is a cemetery that will be filled with liberal asswipes

So, you really think that Trump will start a revolution coup d'etat like Hitler did?   It appears so from your message.   In the  1930s a group of megarich guys tried to do a coup d'etat against Franklin Roosevelt's administration.   They were stopped by the guy that they chose to be their leader.  He was a US Marine General Butler that turned the rascals in.  They got off scott-free.  None were sent to prison for treason because they were all too important rich guys like Prescott Bush the grand father of George Bush junior.    There were lots of Nazi sympathizers in the USA in the 30s.   Do you like Nazi-ism?   Hitler killed off many to destroy the democracy of Germany.   Do you think Trump is capable of that?   

On 12/27/2020 at 8:54 AM, Duck615 said:

133177174_10218074572487367_758066411931795524_n.jpg

You've been wrong for so long that you are comfortable with 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday, Dr.joeb was musing to himself about what inspires racism.   Why are so many caucasians in fear of dark skin color?    Has anyone been attacked by the color of skin?   It is understandable why folks fear high-crime areas that tend to have many people with dark skin but it is not the skin color that attacks any one.   It is a criminal.   And criminals come in all colors and sizes.    

 

Dr.Joeb grew up in an area of Detroit that was a mixture of all types of people.    There were dark skinned Armenians, Mexicans, blacks, and many white skinned caucasians in south west Detroit at that time.   Dr.joeb recalls avoiding Mexican gangs that hung around Clark's park in South West Detroit. But he also recalls avoiding gangs of caucasians in the Patton Park area.   He had to run fast to get away from one of those Caucasian gangs by the Patton Pool.  A Mexican gang leader he avoided always was Paul Deleon in the Clarks Park area.  Deleon was known not to like Gringos.   Dr.joeb had to avoid that type of Mexican gangster.   But it was not their skin color that was scary.   It was there animosity to gringos that was scary.   On the other hand one of the nicest Mexican guys sat next to Dr.joeb in his 8th grade homeroom class.  Louie Blancarde was liked by everyone including Dr.joeb.  His dark skin never attacked anyone.   You see?  Dr.joeb liked everyone based on knowledge that they were nice guys with no hatred for skin color.   Dr.joeb grew up liking everyone who behaved in a friendly way.    He still has no idea why prejudice and racism exists to this day at his ripe old age of 81.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In Dr.joeb's last message he forgot to include one very important group of darker skinned folks.   He forgot that where he lived near Patton Park is Salina the largest Arabic population in the nation that is actually on the border of Dearborn Michigan. 

 

Salina is the home of many Arabic folks who originally came over to work in the Ford Foundries near by Salina.   Probably, 80 to 90 percent of those Arabic folks were on a green card in those early years of the Ford Motor Company.   Best guess is that Henry Ford knew that Arabic types could stand the heat of working in the foundries better than most.   Many of them returned to their Arabic nations in the mid east after spending a career working at the Ford Motor Company.   Very little crime ever occurred in Salina.   But few of the other folks living in that area who were not Arabs visited restaurants or businesses there.  Salina was isolated from the rest of USA in the 1940-50s timeframe when Dr.joeb grew up in South West Detroit.    Over the years many of those Arabic workers became citizens and now occupy a huge area within Dearborn.   They have proven to be among the finest citizens of our great nation.    To Dr.joeb's knowledge no extreme terrorists ever came from Salina.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

In Dr.joeb's last message he forgot to include one very important group of darker skinned folks.   He forgot that where he lived near Patton Park is Salina the largest Arabic population in the nation that is actually on the border of Dearborn Michigan. 

 

Salina is the home of many Arabic folks who originally came over to work in the Ford Foundries near by Salina.   Probably, 80 to 90 percent of those Arabic folks were on a green card in those early years of the Ford Motor Company.   Best guess is that Henry Ford knew that Arabic types could stand the heat of working in the foundries better than most.   Many of them returned to their Arabic nations in the mid east after spending a career working at the Ford Motor Company.   Very little crime ever occurred in Salina.   But few of the other folks living in that area who were not Arabs visited restaurants or businesses there.  Salina was isolated from the rest of USA in the 1940-50s timeframe when Dr.joeb grew up in South West Detroit.    Over the years many of those Arabic workers became citizens and now occupy a huge area within Dearborn.   They have proven to be among the finest citizens of our great nation.    To Dr.joeb's knowledge no extreme terrorists ever came from Salina.  

It should be noted that many of the folks living in Salina were men who left their families in the Middle East in order to make a good living in the USA.   Most were good men who supported their families at home in their Middle East nation.   They often lived cheaply in homes together to save on rent.    They paid taxes on their income and generally tried not to get caught doing anything illegal because they would have been deported to their home land or put in jail.   There are few to almost no Arabic green card holders who ended up in prison or jail.   They simply obeyed the laws to the letter not to lose their right to work in the USA.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tomorrow is a big day for our nation.   We will know after tomorrow whether we have a Senate controlled by the Democrats.    Trump has not helped the GOP case with his attempts to overthrow an election.   He has caused a major schism in the GOP.    Biden will most assuredly assume the presidency on January 20, 2021.     Trump's idiotic attempt to defy an obvious loss is about what most expected of the fool.   He is mentally deranged.   And he will not get better.   

 

Dr.joeb suspects he will become desperate knowing full well that he will be indicted after he is no longer the president.   Likely he will try to enflame the morons who believed in his fascistic attempt to destroy the democracy created by our founding fathers.   He will be reviled by the good citizens.  He has no chance to ever be elected again to a presidency.    He simply is the worst president loser in history.  And it is well-deserved.   He reacted exactly like Dr.joeb predicted he would.  Dr.joeb knew that Trump was the reincarnation of Hitler shortly after his inauguration in 2017.   

 

Who doubts the obviousness of Trump's Hitlerian behavior?  Trump cannot avoid the evil content of the soul that he inherited.   And unfortunately it was very predictable.   We are all a product of our past lives.   Dr.joeb could not help being a mathematician.   Trump cannot help but being an autocratic Nazi-like person.   

 

 Dr.joeb is a real mathematician.   There are two types of mathematicians just like there are two types of musicians.    A musician and a mathematician either emphasize collecting of mathematics knowledge or doers of it.   Dr.joeb has always been an average collector of mathematics.   But he has been a dedicated doer of mathematics.  He  has developed his musical skills in the same way.    Most top flight musicians are collectors of music because that is what succeeds in the world of entertainmnt.   The same is true in mathematics.   Evariste Galois was a doer of mathematics and politics.   Dr.joeb could not help being the same because he has the same soul as Evariste.    Evariste never received accolades for his incredible contributions to mathematics.   Neither will Dr.joeb.   And Dr.joeb does not give a crap because of that situation that is symptomatic of life on planet Earth.   Doers get very little credit unless some one in power gives it.    Dr.joeb has never had any support from influential powers.    And it does not matter to him.   It is the love of music, mathematics, politics and other areas of life that entice Dr.joeb.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr.joeb expects the Georgia Senate race to go to the Democrats.   Trump has done a good job of estranging GOP supporters in Georgia.   We'll know within the next few weeks the outcome of the Georgia election.   It is likely to result in contesting.   

 

Dr.joeb believes that the Georgia democrat voters will come out in huge numbers because of the criticality of the election.  The future of USA depends on the Democrats having complete control of our government.   Biden will start a massive campaign to inoculate our citizens against the virus, if he has complete control.   Biden will be a powerful leader just like Obama was.   He will surprise those who did not see through the media lack of attention to Biden's character in the early days of the campaign.   Look at it this way.  Obama chose Biden for vice presidency because he knew he could be the best Vice President.   And that meant Biden has the ability to do the job of president, too.    Obama helped Hillary but he did not believe in her the way he believes in Biden as president.   

 

  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At this time the Democrats have won the elections in Georgia.   But it is not over because you must know that the GOP will likely raise a fuss about election-rigging.   The Trump GOP will eventually throw in the towel but don't expect that immediately.   Hopefully, the GOP will concede before the inevitable Jan  20 date when Biden becomes president.   It is possible the claim that the election of the Democrat senators will spill over into Biden's administration.  At that time expect the Democrat Congress to stop their nonsense.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump is a loser loser loser loser loser lose....etc...   And he has dragged the small number of GOP Trump supporters with him into the gutter....     Dr.joeb expects the GOP to return to a semblance of decency with Romney leading the way.    There is good reason for having two parties.  The public has to hear both the conservative side and liberal side of all issues.   Either way of viewing an issue can have a positive effect on the USA.    Neither party should be categorized as conservative or liberal because both parties have conservative and liberal stances on issues.   The party that wins should be the party that has the most positive stances whether liberal, conservative or both liberal and conservative on the same issue.   That is the way most of our political history has been.   Trump has contaminated our political environment with his narcist idiotic psychopathic behavior.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The mayhem created and inspired by Spanky Trump ensures his indictment, conviction, and imprisonment.   His stand up and stand down comment was just one of many times he hinted to his craziest followers that it would be alright to disrupt our government and do violence.   The morons who believe in him followed his lead.   And now he is certain to pay the price of imprisonment.   He has followed his Hitlerian soul to the nth degree.  The big question is will he go all the way once imprisoned.   Pray that he will repent and confess.   It is his only option that will save him from self-destruction.    

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr.joeb believes it is time for the Trump cabinet to invoke the Amendment 25.   Trump is more dangerous than ever at this time.   Some one close to him recently said that you cannot even talk to him.   He is a raving lunatic just  like Hitler was in his last days.   No one should be surprised at his behavior.   He is behaving in accordance with the Hitler soul that he inherited.   Dr.joeb told you that this was so in 2017. 

 

 Dr.joeb understands how Donald Trump Sr.  came about.   When Hitler killed himself in 1945 he woke up to the reality that he was not really dead but spiritually alive.   His spirit's objective was to continue his quest for power.   And no doubt he found the opportunity to find a new body with the racist wealthy Trump family in  1946 one year after he terminated his life as Hitler.   Trump has never understood who he really is.   So, he proceeded to do the life that his soul directed.    He no doubt never understood the driving need he had to run for president.    He really did not know why he had that compulsion.   Well, now we see what happens when the soul of Hitler emerges in our great nation.   Keep in mind that Hitler hated the USA for destroying his quest for a Third Reich.    Trump at a deep soul level hates the USA now that he realizes that he cannot rule the USA any longer.   He will do everything  that he can imagine to scorch the earth as he leaves the presidency.     It is time to invoke the Amendment 25.  

 

Dr.joeb asks the viewer if they are finally seeing  the truth about Trump that Dr.joeb saw clearly in  2017?     Do you understand how reincarnation works?   Do you understand why Dr.joeb is certain of his life as Evariste Galois the mathematician who solved the historical unsolved mathematical problems of his day?   Dr.joeb has compulsively solved famous math problems of his day without knowing why he had that compulsion until after he was over 60 years of age. 

 

Dr.joeb has just published the solution to a 160 year old mathematics mystery of how to prove the Four Color Theorem.   The article will appear in the Physics & Optics Journal soon.  Prior to publishing the solution to the Four Color Problem and generalizing it to be the 2N Color Theorem Dr.joeb found the 2 page solution to the holy grail of mathematics problems called the Fermat's Last Theorem.   He actually solved those problems over 22 years ago but chose not to attempt publishing.  Though he did present his solution to the Four Color Problem at an American Mathematical Society Conference over 25 years ago.    Reincarnation works just like Dr.joeb understands from his own reincarnation as a mathematician.   .   

 

Our main mission in life should be to build a soul that will be worthy of eternity.   Fill it with love, kindness, development of artistic abilities and other talents.   Stop evil entering your soul at its roots always.   We all have a sixth sense for what is good and what is evil.   In Catholicism they refer to it as the natural law.     

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr.joeb is about 2/3rds through with reading the memoirs of Harry S. Truman.   Every one should know about  this great president who stood for all that is right and decent in the world after the downfall of Nazi Germany.   The major allies all agreed to prevent another major war.   All including Stalin, Churchill, Truman, and De Gaulle agreed that their mission was to make the world peaceful for all nations big and small.   And this was no easy chore.   Dr.joeb now has a much better image of Stalin.   Stalin was in step with Truman and the other nations spokesmen on the issue of world peace and settling boundaries for nations.   Truman does disagree with Stalin on many issues, however.   It was proposed that Poland be allowed to have a voice and control of a sector of Germany just like the other major four allies.   Russia wanted to have more control over Poland and did not want Poland to have a voice in the outcome of occupying Germany.   Eventually they all agreed and Poland became more subjected to the will of Russia.   But Stalin's Russia did not want Poland to simply be a puppet government of Russia.   The leaders of Poland sided with Russia more than the allies explaining why Poland always sided with Russia.   Poland really was not a puppet of Russia.  Eventually as we all know Poland asserted its total independence and is now a major nation of the free world.   

 

Here is a quotation from the Memoir's of Harry S. Truman that is very appropriate for our times.   It characterizes the spirit of the allies desire for world peace and how to prevent another Hitlerian debacle that killed millions of innocent people and totally disrupted the world creating starvation and more death even after restoring peace by defeating Nazi Germany.

 

QUOTE FROM PAGE 394 OF TRUMAN'S MEMOIRS:   That part of Germany where we made the inspection looks much different from Berlin and its surrounding territory.  The children and the people looked well fed and seemed to be in better spirits.

 

The big towns like Frankfurt and Darmstadt were destroyed, but the small ones are intact.  It is awful to see what the bombs did to the towns, railroads, and bridges.  T o think that millions of Russians, Poles, English and Americans were slaughtered all for the folly of one crazy egotist by the name of Hitler.   I hope it won't happen again.

 

END OF QUOTE:   

 

This quotation was part of a letter that Harry Truman sent to his wife and daughter.   Well, it is clear that Trump, if given his way, would repeat the horrors of Nazi Germany.  Of course, he will have no chance to do Nazi business again.   He is through.   Hopefully those in power who once supported the Hitlerian Trump will invoke Amendment 25 and remove this Hitlerian monster from our presidency.   It should have been done after the impeachment.    

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Likely Trump will be impeached again.  Dr.joeb does not believe that the Gutless Old Party (GOP)  will step up to the plate to force the 25th Amendment on Trump.   He is clearly deranged.   That he keeps repeating the same crazy notion that he won the election over and over and over....again is testimony to his crazed imbalanced mind.   It is the very definition of insanity to keep doing the same thing that cannot work over and over and over ...again.  Who besides him really believes that he won the election?   Some may give lip service to it but they know damn well that all of the polls predicted that Biden wins.   Does anyone believe that there was a conspiracy of all of the many pollsters to find Biden had the most support of the voters?   Trump lives in his own deranged mind.  He is mentally unfit to be anything requiring a sound mind.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...