Jump to content

Liberalism Versus Conservatism


Recommended Posts

Dr.joeb is reading Mike Cohen's book at the moment.   He has read about 45 percent so far.   He explains how Trump fooled the so-called Christian right ministers into believing he is religious.   He met with the gang of them and verified how he agreed with their anti abortion and gay rights issues.   Then he prays with them touching him like he was some sort of healer.   While they are touching him he closes his eyes and pretends to be praying.   Some  time later Cohen asks them how he pulled that off.   He claims he was Bullshidding them for their vote.  

 

 Those so-called Christian fundamentalist rightees are easily duped because they wanted to believe in a Bullshidder like Trump.   At this time he loves to give his real feelings to Cohen because he views him as an obedient follower.   He trusts Cohen.    Cohen says he was accepting Trump's nonsense because it enhanced his own self-importance and he admired Trump's lying psychopathic behavior.   Cohen admitted that he grew up on the streets of Brooklyn and admired the organized crime guys who commanded respect on the streets.  At this time Cohen starts carrying a hand gun because of the threats to his life.   He said carrying a handgun made him feel like a powerful mobster.    

 

Cohen is telling the truth.   He has had a revelation of his own wrong doing.   In his book he is following Dr.joeb's prescription of CONFESSING AND REPENTING.    Cohen's wife did not like his connection to Trump.  So, he kept her out of it as much as he could.   It should be noted that he knew he was doing wrong but was under the spell of Trump who had a way of controlling everyone.   Cohen said that Trump humiliated his son Donald Jr. regularly showing disdain for his lack of ability to make deals.  Cohen asked Donald Jr. why he tolerated his dad's disparaging insulting remarks.   Donald Jr. said he tried to go on his own but it did not work.  Trump said that if he did not come back to the family business that he would take him out of his will.   So, Donald jr. just got use to the barrage of insults to keep his inheritance intact.   

 

Viewers are urged to read what Cohen writes.   He is pulling no punches in his book.   Trump is as bad as Cohen says.   He lies, cheats, fails to pay his bills, insults at will, and is just as mean as Hitler was in dealing with his subjects.   Why so many smart guys were fooled into his administration is hard to believe.   It is said there is a bit of larceny in every one's soul.   Trump knows how to push the buttons to convince others to do larceny for him.   

 

Dr.joeb predicts there will be a whole lot of confessing and repenting going on with those sycophants who are waking up from the spell of Trump.    Some have come to their senses.   But not all have done so.   Giuliani is still under the spell.   Barr is backing out gracefully praising Trump as he backs out of the door.  Giuliani has been thoroughly repudiated.   He acts as though he enjoys his decadence.   He bragged about how his importance gave him the same treatment for his Covid attack as Trump received.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you finally getting it?   Trump is mentally and spiritually sick.   He has the manipulative ability to convey his evil sickness on others who otherwise were good people.   Cohen is telling all how he fell under the evil spell of Trump.   He admits that he was at fault for being  too weak to resist Trump's casting of a spell.   But he is over it.  And he has confessed and repented as evidence in his book.  Read it.  You should understand how the GOP screwed our nation by not stopping a psychopathic lying Narcist named Trump who undoubtedly has the spirit and soul of Hitler.   

 

Dr.joeb told you so in 2017.   Is it finally sinking in as you watch Trump attack our beloved democracy.  He is an insult to humanity.    Prison might cure him.   Epstein took the Hitler way out.   Dr.joeb wonders how Trump will behave when convicted, if that happens.   Nixon got off easy.   Have we had enough of criminals usurping our great Democratic Republic?   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Beijing Biden is mentally sick you stupid SOB

Biden has withstood the worst of tragedies and goes on with life in a way that few could.   Your reaction is the same kind of mental sickness that Trump, Epstein, Giuliani and other misfits to humanity.   Read what Mike Cohen has to say to hear what confessing and repenting is.   Read what Mary Trump has to say about her horrible sick cousin Donald.   You need a truth bath badly.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Biden has withstood the worst of tragedies and goes on with life in a way that few could.   Your reaction is the same kind of mental sickness that Trump, Epstein, Giuliani and other misfits to humanity.   Read what Mike Cohen has to say to hear what confessing and repenting is.   Read what Mary Trump has to say about her horrible sick cousin Donald.   You need a truth bath badly.   

Biden killed his family

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Biden killed his family

A tractor trailer collided with his wife' car when she was with her four children on the way to get a Christmas Tree in 1972.   His daughter and wife both died and Hunter and Beau sustained serious injuries but lived.   Joe Biden had nothing to do with the accident.   Likely Joe Biden was working in Washington DC at that time.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dr. Joe B. said:

A tractor trailer collided with his wife' car when she was with her four children on the way to get a Christmas Tree in 1972.   His daughter and wife both died and Hunter and Beau sustained serious injuries but lived.   Joe Biden had nothing to do with the accident.   Likely Joe Biden was working in Washington DC at that time.   

LMFAO so the bitch was a drunk like Jill is now.... got it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Real truth will always win in the long run.   We are seeing the demise of a would-be fascist dictator.   Trump now is hoping his moron followers will go to the streets with guns and do a coup-de-tat.   Flynn is the equivalent to Hitler's Himmler in the attempt to destroy our founding father's Democratic Republic.   Such fools will never succeed because there are just too many good US Citizens in position of power to see through the Trump sham. 

 

 Hitler succeeded in destroying Germany's democracy only because of the horrible post world war one conditions in Germany.    It took another world war to end the crazy world that Hitler tried to make.   His Third Reich went down the toilet of history just like Trump's botchy attempt to pull off the same Coup D'etat in the USA.    We are a nation of laws.  We are a Constitutional Republic.   We believe in  truth and honesty in government.   We are the greatest nation in the world because of our strength and character.   We believe in always doing the right moralistic thing.   It is the substance of the character of the USA.   We need at least two parties who have the same values regarding our nation.   GOP is only temporarily sick.   Guys with character like Mitt Romney will eventually save the GOP from further Nazi autocratic fascist behavior of the moronic Trump who just does not get what our nation is all about because he is the reincarnation of Hitler.   His fate will be like Hitler.  He is a loser and always will be a loser.     

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is a quote that all viewers should contemplate.  

 

"All Fascism did not die with Mussolini.   Hitler is finished --but the seed spread by his disordered mind have firm root in too many fanatical brains.  It is easier to remove tyrants and destroy concentration camps than it is to kill the ideas which gave them birth and strength.  Victory on the battlefield was essential, but it was not enough.  For a good peace, a lasting peace, the decent peoples of the earth must remain determined to strike down the evil spirit which has hung over the world for the last decade."

 

This is a quote from the Memoirs of Harry S. Truman composed around 1945 to 1948.     

 

In the recesses of the disturbed mind of Trump is the notion that he could revive the fascism of Mussolini and Hitler in the USA.   And we now know that at least 40 percent of our US citizens would accept such a fascist dictator.   Trump is a wannabee dictator like Hitler and Mussolini.  He admires the power afforded to his dictator friends like Putin, Kim Jun Un, Saudi Prince, Turkey's premier, and dictators in general.    Dr.joeb reasoned this out from circumstantial evidence piled high and deep in 2017 when Trump took the presidency against the wishes of the majority because of the foolish electoral college antiquated malarkey. .   Studies have been shown that when a large group of smart college students are given a description of different forms of government and asked which one is the best a majority of  them will choose autocratic fascism.    All fascism needs is a loud mouth popular orator like Hitler and Trump.  

 

Dr.joeb is the voice of truth on fascism.  He wishes to be the good person who speaks out according to Harry S. Truman's admonition.  We are fortunate that for now we have enough patriotic USA citizens in power to stop the moronic attempts to replace our democratic constitutional republic with a fascist dictator government.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prosecutors are hungrily waiting for Trump to be a private citizen again.  He knows it.   He will try to do as much damage as he can to our great nation in his last days of presidency.    Congress and the courts will stop his scorched Earth policy.   

 

He is no longer able to cover up his atrocities against our great nation.   Mike Cohen does a great job in explaining his disgust with Trump's behavior.   Mary Trump also gives insight into Trump's defective personality.    Read what these two have to say.  They were both personally involved in witnessing the sick Narcist behavior of Trump.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mike Cohen gives a completely different quality to the behavior of Trump.  The impression he gives is that Trump ignores the job of president and lets his so-called sycophants make their decisions on most issues.  Trump only cares that they stay loyal to him.   He only addresses issues that affect him personally like the Stormy Daniels thing.   I.e.  Trump does not have a tight grip on the behavior of his sycophants.    He only fires them when some how their decision affects him or his business profits.   

 

Trump is no Harry Truman who proudly said that the buck stops with him.  The buck does not even go to Donald Trump for issues that do not impact him directly.   Harry Truman proudly proclaimed that the buck stops on his desk.   Trump prefers to not be bothered.  He put up with the shenanigans of his campaign Polish manager who was having an affair with Hope Hicks.   Everybody hated the guy because he was foul mouthed and backstabbed.  Kushner, Don jr. Cohen, Trump's wife, and others begged Trump to fire the campaign manager.  Trump said the campaign manager was doing a good job and refused to fire him until the campaign manager did something that affected Trump's status.  Then Trump refused to do the firing and told Cohen and the others to do the firing for him.   They fired him but he wanted to be sure that they were doing Trump's orders.    Cohen explained that  Trump never likes to do the firing of anyone no matter how much they deserved it.   He always asked others to do it.   This contradicts what most people thought about Trump who had the reality show where he did make-believe firings willy nilly.  The truth is Trump hates to do anything like firing.   He likes to play golf and pretend to be a president.  Yuk!   Well now we know what has been going on behind the scenes.   Trump loves to be adulated by his moronic followers.  That is where he gets his highs.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr.joeb still prays that Trump will start fixing the defective Hitler soul that he owns.   The truth is Trump is just not capable of being a president any more than Hitler was.   Hitler's generals mostly hated him and plotted to assassinate him   Hitler was not capable of the tactics needed to fight a major war.   We are lucky that it was not Rommel that ran Germany.   

 

Trump tried to apply sneaky business tactics to running our nation.   Such tactics cannot work in dealing with the world.   There are just too many smart guys running other nations.   They played him because of his tendency to give the most credence to the last person with a convincing story that he had to meet.   Putin, Kim Jun un, and other wily leaders used his credibility to their advantage.   Other leaders just laughed behind his back at his incompetence.   

 

You get it?   Running a nation is not like doing business deals.  Every move made by a president is subject to countless smart guys evaluating it.   Business deals usually are just with Trump facing one adversary who may not be the brightest star in the sky.   For example, Trump cleaned Mr. Hemsley out good in his deal with the Hotel billionaire who was senile.  It was easy pickings.   Major nations have smart guys running them usually.    They cannot be fooled.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Dr.joeb still prays that Trump will start fixing the defective Hitler soul that he owns.   The truth is Trump is just not capable of being a president any more than Hitler was.   Hitler's generals mostly hated him and plotted to assassinate him   Hitler was not capable of the tactics needed to fight a major war.   We are lucky that it was not Rommel that ran Germany.   Trump tried to apply sneaky business tactics to running our nation.   Such tactics cannot work in dealing with the world.   There are just too many smart guys running other nations.   They played him because of his tendency to give the most credence to the last person with a convincing story that he had to meet.   Putin, Kim Jun un, and other wily leaders used his credibility to their advantage.   Other leaders just laughed behind his back at his incompetence.   

 

You get it?   Running a nation is not like doing business deals.  Every move made by a president is subject to countless smart guys evaluating it.   Business deals usually are just with Trump facing one adversary who may not be the brightest star in the sky.   For example, Trump cleaned Mr. Hemsley out good in his deal with the Hotel billionaire was senile.  It was easy pickings.   Major nations are have smart guys running them.    They cannot be fooled.    

democrats are the new nazi  party... they will go the way of the nazi party

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Duck615 said:

democrats are the new nazi  party... they will go the way of the nazi party

If Biden were a Nazi then he would be addressing how he must punish Trump for his misdeeds.  No Democrat to my knowledge is looking for revenge, unfortunately.   If Trump gets away without being punished it will continue the ruthlessness that will eventually destroy our democracy.  Trump needs to be put in prison for at least 3 years like Mike Cohen.   Cohen was not the main guy committing the crime.   He was the dupe who did the dirty business of paying off Daniels by Trump's wishes.    It is the same situation that occurs when some one hires a hitman.   The hitman is guilty of murder but the perpetrator is the most guilty.   Courts usually punish the perpetrator more than the hitman.  Trump has so far gotten away with multiple crimes.  His luck will run out next year.   He can pardon himself of federal crimes but not ones like he and Cohen did.   He has no pardon power in the South District of New York.  He will be indicted.   

 

Why do you think he has desperately tried so hard to overturn the election?   He knows the jig is up.   He imagines he hears the clanking of prison doors waiting to be slammed in his 8x8 cell.   He will some day be in the slammer.....  It will be good for him to be there where he can think about all the mistakes he made.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

If Biden were a Nazi then he would be addressing how he must punish Trump for his misdeeds.  No Democrat to my knowledge is looking for revenge, unfortunately.   If Trump gets away without being punished it will continue the ruthlessness that will eventually destroy our democracy.  Trump needs to be put in prison for at least 3 years like Mike Cohen.   Cohen was not the main guy committing the crime.   He was the dupe who did the dirty business of paying off Daniels by Trump's wishes.    It is the same situation that occurs when some one hires a hitman.   The hitman is guilty of murder but the perpetrator is the most guilty.   Courts usually punish the perpetrator more than the hitman.  Trump has so far gotten away with multiple crimes.  His luck will run out next year.   He can pardon himself of federal crimes but not ones like he and Cohen did.   He has no pardon power in the South District of New York.  He will be indicted.   

 

Why do you think he has desperately tried so hard to overturn the election?   He knows the jig is up.   He imagines he hears the clanking of prison doors waiting to be slammed in his 8x8 cell.   He will some day be in the slammer.....  It will be good for him to be there where he can think about all the mistakes he made.  

you  fuckers will pay..................

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump found a new way to scorch the earth before his ousting as president on Jan 20, 2021.   He refuses to sign off on the agreed package between the Senate and House.  This is simply a delay  tactic putting the onus on Pelosi to either take a new vote that disallows a veto or do another bill reflecting what Trump is strategically doing to stop payments to the public.   The GOP has been thwarted by Trump again.   They could ruin his Veto power by joining with the Democrats to get a 60 percent majority that over rules the veto power.   Pelosi is already going with the 2000 dollar payment that the GOP Senate disallowed.   Maybe they will approve the payment this time   We'll see.   

 

Trump is simply trying to hurt the public just like Hitler did when he sent children out to be soldiers protecting him.   Hitler had generals assassinated.  Hitler was revengeful against the German people just like Trump is now.  This is no coincidence.   It is a reflection of the soul  that Trump inherited from Hitler.   When will you realize that Dr.joeb pieced the puzzle together a long time ago in 2017?    Dr.joeb solves impossible problems like the 2 page solution to Fermat's last problem.  It is his nature to do that because Dr.joeb inherited the soul of Evariste Galois who solved the same kind of famous problems of his day.  Dr.joeb always puts the pieces together to solve an issue of problem.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Trump found a new way to scorch the earth before his ousting as president on Jan 20, 2021.   He refuses to sign off on the agreed package between the Senate and House.  This is simply a delay  tactic putting the onus on Pelosi to either take a new vote that disallows a veto or do another bill reflecting what Trump is strategically doing to stop payments to the public.   The GOP has been thwarted by Trump again.   They could ruin his Veto power by joining with the Democrats to get a 60 percent majority that over rules the veto power.   Pelosi is already going with the 2000 dollar payment that the GOP Senate disallowed.   Maybe they will approve the payment this time   We'll see.   

 

Trump is simply trying to hurt the public just like Hitler did when he sent children out to be soldiers protecting him.   Hitler had generals assassinated.  Hitler was revengeful against the German people just like Trump is now.  This is no coincidence.   It is a reflection of the soul  that Trump inherited from Hitler.   When will you realize that Dr.joeb pieced the puzzle together a long time ago in 2017?    Dr.joeb solves impossible problems like the 2 page solution to Fermat's last problem.  It is his nature to do that because Dr.joeb inherited the soul of Evariste Galois who solved the same kind of famous problems of his day.  Dr.joeb always puts the pieces together to solve an issue of problem.  

why do democrats want to give other countries so much of our money?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Duck615 said:

why do democrats want to give other countries so much of our money?

We control the lion's share of wealth in the world.   Wealth gives power.  We have always used money to run  the world.   It has given us the respect of most nations including some enemies.   After WWII we set up the Marshall Plan to help nations recover from  the horrors of that war.  Doing so did not hurt our becoming the most wealthy productive nation in the world.   Wealth bought peace.  WWIII had to be avoided by building nations back to where there was no need to attack other nations to survive.   We used our wealth to fight the evils of autocracies like the communism of the USSR and Hitler's autocratic Nazi-ism.  

 

True we are no longer the power that we once were.  Becoming an isolationist nation has no benefits for our nation.   Free trade controlled has always been the answer to building a peaceful world.  The more nations depend on other nations by trade the more likely the world will be at peace.   There is no perfect peace.  There always will be nations like Russia who believe that they have to be at war with their neighbors.   Putin is trying to re-establish the evil empire that crumbled during the Reagan administration.   USSR communism simply could not fight off the benefits of the rest of the world tending towards a solid capitalistic system afforded by our Constitutional Democratic Republic.  For example, China has seen the light and has infused capitalism in its communism.    Russia still is a midget economy compared to the USA and Russia is becoming more impoverished and more autocratically controlled by former communists Oligarchs led by Putin.  Why do you suppose the economy of California dwarfs current day's Russian economy?  .   

 

So, how has it hurt us to be the conscience of the world helping 3rd world nations and even major nations?    God bless America because America respects and blesses weaker nations.   If you check you will find that our mega billionaires engage in incredible amounts of charity to our nation and other nations.   So, the wealth of our best billionaires has a way of  helping others.  Check out the Carnegie foundation, for example.   Warren Buffett has amassed much wealth and cannot give it away fast enough, for example.  Allowing  Mega-wealth has made us the greatest nation on Earth.   It is our ability to move wealth around that has created our great nation.   The mega-rich like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett understand that they must spread the wealth.   

 

Basically only greed creates poverty in our world.  The real battle of planet Earth is to make a good life for all by making wealth and spreading the wealth.   There is enough productivity on our planet to make a happy well-fed population with advanced technology inspired by our nation's capitalism.   Watch the Shark Tank to see how new products create wealth.   Truman understood that to prevent a 3rd World War we would have to create a global economy with free trade.  Many of the current entrepeneurs use Chinese labor to make wealth in the USA and China.  .   

 

Thankfully  the Marshall Plan thinking still persists with many of our statesmen who understands the value of helping other nations to prosperity.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

dumbocrats control nothing you stupid motherfucking liberal asswipe

You actually are right about that.   It is our form of government that controls.   Republicans in the past were always in favor of free trade and against isolationism.   We need at least two parties.  We need parties to have different points of view where the party with the best ideas favored by election has control.  Free honest elections are the basis of our successful governing.  You are right at the moment our voters have decided to reverse the damage to our nation by Trump allowing Democrat control for at least 4 years.   Hopefully the Senate will allow the Democrats to control the Senate, too.    That will make Democrats able to put forth their change of government policies easier.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Duck615 said:

dumbocrats control nothing you stupid motherfucking liberal asswipe

You still believe in applying the label liberal to individuals?   Why?  It is patently nonsense.  There simply is no such thing as a 'liberal' person.   Everyone has both 'liberal' and 'conservative beliefs.   The only thing that matters is that we all try to have the best position whether liberal or conservative.   We should all believe in our public postal system and private ones.   Everyone wants to have an Interstate highway.  But it is alright to have toll roads when they are justified.  Chicago is toll road haven because it is the gateway to millions of trucks using the Interstate system going  through the Chicago area.   Toll roads help pay for the damage to highways caused by excessive 18 wheelers using the roads.  It would not be right for Illinois taxpayers to pay for the whole upkeep of those roads used to benefit the rest of the nation.   

 

You see?  There are lots of reasons to have both a liberal and conservative stance on exactly the same issue like maintaining an Interstate highway system whether both private or public.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Duck615 said:

liberalism is dying in this country

Liberalism to be accurate is just the totality of all possible liberal positions by definition is government actions by regulations, Bureau building, policy making, and any thing that involves government acting.  Some liberal positionings are very bad and some are very good like having an Interstate highway for all administered by a federal bureau.    Tampering with the US Postal Service by sabotaging service by replacing a competent Postmaster General with one who pays for taking the job is a very bad liberal act perpetrated by Trump.   Similarly, Conservatism can be very bad or very good.   For example, allowing women to make their own decisions on their body is a very good conservative position.   In fact, there are many good conservative positions relative to allowing personal decision that has no bearing on any one but the individual. making the decision.  There are many victimless crimes that should not be interfered with by government liberal laws.   

 

Don't you get it?   Liberalism and Conservatism are just what they are.  Neither can die.  They are just a fact of life that government has the right to act or not to act.   Liberalism is all about the government acting on an issue.  Conservatism is all about government refraining from action because it is unnecessary many times to act on an issue and often very costly. Conservatism says that there should be no control over gun ownership.    A true conservative position on gun control says it would be alright for a 10 year old to buy an assault rifle.  Remember that teenager who killed all those children?  Clearly guns need  liberal regulation just like driving a truck or car has.   So, when will you finally understand that people are not liberals or conservatives.  They simply are both at about a 50 percent liberal and 50 percent conservative in their political positioning hopefully using facts and common sense to believe in positive positions whether liberal or conservative.   Positive positions make everyone have a healthier and wealthier life.   Kudos for folks who choose the best positions regardless of whether liberal or conservative.  Dr.joeb does that at all times when positioning.  Go forth and do the same.   

 

Don't you see that "liberalism" and/or "conservatism" cannot die because they simply both live permanently non-destructible facts of life?    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Forming nonsensical opinions about people with labels is idiocy.   People are not labels.  They are spirits with feelings.   Categorizing people as some sort of evil rightee or leftee is fodder for divisive hatred.   Cut it out. Damn it.  No one is a label.  Human beings are complex intertwining opinions and feelings.   They cannot be categorized because every human being has his or her unique spirit and soul.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...