Dr. Joe B.

Liberalism Versus Conservatism

11 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Spirits remain the same from life to life.   Spirits are the action arms of our souls.    Your soul is the permanent Akashic record of your life.   You life is composed of what you did or didn't do.  Your soul is the part of you that can live forever provided God wills it.   If the bible is correct the day of reckoning will determine what souls are allowed to continue existing.   The bible teaches that evil souls will be banished or destroyed in the final day.    Dr.joeb believes that is an innocuous optional belief.   He believes that all will have the chance through many lives to build a soul that makes the soul a happy heavenly bound one.    Every one has the choice to make good or bad decisions.   Make only good ones.   That is the best way to live.   If you make a bad one then you always have the option to fix the soul damage by CONFESSING AND REPENTING.   

what you chose to believe is spirits is nothing more than the instincts that arrived with conception that sustain each reproduction conception to extinction providingthe nature of the beast each lifetime is cradle to grave.  Intellect is nothing more than memories comparing has taken place and is going on currently.

Intelligence is the ability to correct one's errors. Now the intellectual concept of one has many variables like a pronoun. One lifetime isn't specific when there are 7.5 billion to one species. Life in this atmosphere is the complete set of lifetimes on the organic side of molecular migration between the states of erosion and decomposition of each coexisting now. Finite matter combining into infinite combinations never repeating what was formed and shaped so far per added result of reproduced so far.

Simple compounding interest is the most powerful force in the universe.<I was told it came from Albert Einstein as I was told he developed the rule of 72 for compounding interest same as "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.". Albert Einstein's behavior appears to have loved being the center of attention. A passive aggressive control freak. Characteristic of most 1%ers like you behave.

2 hours ago, sole result said:

what you chose to believe is spirits is nothing more than the instincts that arrived with conception that sustain each reproduction conception to extinction providingthe nature of the beast each lifetime is cradle to grave.  Intellect is nothing more than memories comparing has taken place and is going on currently.

Intelligence is the ability to correct one's errors. Now the intellectual concept of one has many variables like a pronoun. One lifetime isn't specific when there are 7.5 billion to one species. Life in this atmosphere is the complete set of lifetimes on the organic side of molecular migration between the states of erosion and decomposition of each coexisting now. Finite matter combining into infinite combinations never repeating what was formed and shaped so far per added result of reproduced so far.

Simple compounding interest is the most powerful force in the universe.<I was told it came from Albert Einstein as I was told he developed the rule of 72 for compounding interest same as "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.". Albert Einstein's behavior appears to have loved being the center of attention. A passive aggressive control freak. Characteristic of most 1%ers like you behave.

Nawww….. There is no  egotistical or pecuniary reason for Drjoeb to convey truth.   It is about wanting to make life better for all.   It is about giving hope for eternity.    It is about helping others to understand that they are more spiritual beings than physical ones.   It is about helping others to believe that they have a soul that can be built to their specifications through future lives.   Hopefully, this knowledge will help most to live happier lives that will prevail for eternity.   Dr.joeb already has reached that stage of understanding.   He cannot improve his understanding of the purpose of spiritual life.     

2 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Nawww….. There is no  egotistical or pecuniary reason for Drjoeb to convey truth.   It is about wanting to make life better for all.   It is about giving hope for eternity.    It is about helping others to understand that they are more spiritual beings than physical ones.   It is about helping others to believe that they have a soul that can be built to their specifications through future lives.   Hopefully, this knowledge will help most to live happier lives that will prevail for eternity.   Dr.joeb already has reached that stage of understanding.   He cannot improve his understanding of the purpose of spiritual life.     

Look at you avoid the topic of now is eternity in plain sight if you compare nature of lifetimes adapting to the moment to natural displacement of the lifetimes present as reproduced so far. All those random events aren't so random.  You psychologically trying to induce depression upon me isn't going to work. I understand life inside out you define life outside in with hypothetical values directing human behavior cradle to grave socially relative to the social justification acted out in plain sight.

I get how planned obsolescence and plausible deniability work when applied with mob rule/democracy. I watch the chain of command educate on the need to know how to act socially or else ridicule, exile, executed with the blessings of all sides silencing honesty anywhere it shows up ancestrally..

all your logic doc is horizontal while you classify social significance to saving humanity on a vertical status from leading idealist to those not complying.  3 sided triangulation from a 5th party above the managment of academia, arts and entertainment, politics, spiritualism, economics, franchising social identities all work on a pay to play each person owes an eternal debt for their freedom from understanding now is eternity and their one of a kind presence is just to maintain the numbers of the species alive now.

the actual meaning of being alive now. Nothing more and not anything less.  May you receive the hell you put everyone else through every breath you take until dead. 

Live another 20 years please. Burn baby burn.

Oh, this is anger, not hate. It is directed at your social behavior/character not your ancestral position pretending to be more than just an equal reproduction of this species now.

See I can separate physical abolutes from socialized fiction and fantasies acted out ancestrally. Best kind of insanity a person can achieve being honest within themselves.

7 hours ago, sole result said:

Look at you avoid the topic of now is eternity in plain sight if you compare nature of lifetimes adapting to the moment to natural displacement of the lifetimes present as reproduced so far. All those random events aren't so random.  You psychologically trying to induce depression upon me isn't going to work. I understand life inside out you define life outside in with hypothetical values directing human behavior cradle to grave socially relative to the social justification acted out in plain sight.

I get how planned obsolescence and plausible deniability work when applied with mob rule/democracy. I watch the chain of command educate on the need to know how to act socially or else ridicule, exile, executed with the blessings of all sides silencing honesty anywhere it shows up ancestrally..

all your logic doc is horizontal while you classify social significance to saving humanity on a vertical status from leading idealist to those not complying.  3 sided triangulation from a 5th party above the managment of academia, arts and entertainment, politics, spiritualism, economics, franchising social identities all work on a pay to play each person owes an eternal debt for their freedom from understanding now is eternity and their one of a kind presence is just to maintain the numbers of the species alive now.

the actual meaning of being alive now. Nothing more and not anything less.  May you receive the hell you put everyone else through every breath you take until dead. 

Live another 20 years please. Burn baby burn.

Oh, this is anger, not hate. It is directed at your social behavior/character not your ancestral position pretending to be more than just an equal reproduction of this species now.

See I can separate physical abolutes from socialized fiction and fantasies acted out ancestrally. Best kind of insanity a person can achieve being honest within themselves.

Now is only one point in time.   We live in a time/space universe.   But our souls live without limitation of the time/space universe.   Soul is forever.   Soul can be changed by spiritual actions. We are NOT physical robots only.   We have a physical body that our spirit uses as a tool to enhance our soul.   Don't you get it?   You seem hopelessly and helplessly locked in to physicalism.    Dr.joeb is doing his best to help you see spiritual truths.     

1 hour ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Now is only one point in time.   We live in a time/space universe.   But our souls live without limitation of the time/space universe.   Soul is forever.   Soul can be changed by spiritual actions. We are NOT physical robots only.   We have a physical body that our spirit uses as a tool to enhance our soul.   Don't you get it?   You seem hopelessly and helplessly locked in to physicalism.    Dr.joeb is doing his best to help you see spiritual truths.     

time being stationary it is the only point in time.existing happens as simultaneously going on as specifically as this universe happens now. Relative time is only done by human intellect.  

time being stationary it is the only point in time.existing happens as simultaneously going on as specifically as this universe happens now. Relative time is only done by human intellect.  

Human thinking is a reflection of human spirit.   Spiritualism is paramount.  Think spiritually and you will be more than you ever imagined you could be.  You will not fear physical death.  You will understand that your spirit is only temporarily occupying a body that is wearing out with age.  

9 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Human thinking is a reflection of human spirit.   Spiritualism is paramount.  Think spiritually and you will be more than you ever imagined you could be.  You will not fear physical death.  You will understand that your spirit is only temporarily occupying a body that is wearing out with age.  

Paramount to controlling ancestors cradle to grave by verbal command, written or spoken. it is the how that control is done that makes it "good or evil". when government works "we say so there for you must obey the majority of beliefs." is defying why individual exist as reproducted to the numbers populating the atmosphere at the same time.

You practice the deception intellect designed the universe but it only defines reality when people are alive cradle to grave, not conception to extinction spacing ancestry apart in the same space at the same time. Your big picture of the future is in tomorrows is a false projection. Has been since humans started doing it.

Now with that out of the way, to co-ordinate being alive at the same time relative time logistics is a valuable tool for figuring out where one is existing geographically relative to all other geographical areas on the surface of this planet.

I accept now is eternity, you won't. Most everyone posting on every forum I was allowed to post on won't either.What separates won't accept,  don't care, can't can't believe, unable to grasp the whole idea humans defied real for 7,000 years. Yet humanity governs what humans chose to believe possible serving the greater good of making tomorrow better days than now.

Hope there is a better than plan being alive now kind of hope makes facing now is eternity unacceptable. That is where wrong becomes evil the best intentions of making tomorrow better day than now is bearing false witness to life doesn't exceed the moment here. Heart and soul of corrupted societies everywhere humans congragate to practice self deception as a group think national pride state of mind..Philoophy and psychology are the principal means to the end game of politics, religion, economic control of every household of a society. Academia, arts, social justification supply the rest to 6 degrees of separating living now and life in realities.

Last thing, you use liberalism and conservatism for ideologies, I consider it separating a body's instinctive awareness by developing a social mind of context over content behavior historically. Cultivating human conditioning as history records what doesn't work anymore and new ideas of why life must be larger than now are invented to sustain the concepts intellect designed the universe and some caricature similar to human intellect keeps it together all the time.

Projecting eternity is outside the moment here.  "Think out of a box". Result is everyone boxes themselves into not accepting life as it naturally exists. All hell rules the moment. Repeating the same human error by an ever increasing population. the bigger it(this species) becomes, the harder it(the generations bringing humanity to fruition) falls when fails. Humans design their own self fulfilling prophecies.. Keep your spirit, I like understanding self evident results by how and why they exist as spontaneously here and simultaneously alive. So much easier to adjust to my own miscalculations than serving ideas that don't compute/won't accept now is eternity.

Sounds like you believe in the spiritual realm but have a hard time saying it definitively.    Drjoeb agrees with bits and pieces of your philosophy but disagrees with the inflexibility side of the universe.    The universe continually rearranges itself.   Physical reality is not fixed.  Fluctuations occur in gravity holding the whole blam-ed thing together.   Gravity is like Jello holding the universe together coherently obeying Newton's laws of motion.    Every force in any direction is met by a gravity-jello opposite force.   Gravity is the one universal physical force that impacts all other forces.  It is the force that allows everything else to happen via varying wavelengths.    Physicalism is the study of Gravity Jello.    When you exert force in any direction the gravity-jello pushes you back with its existing force.   

Do you get it?   

43 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Sounds like you believe in the spiritual realm but have a hard time saying it definitively.    Drjoeb agrees with bits and pieces of your philosophy but disagrees with the inflexibility side of the universe.    The universe continually rearranges itself.   Physical reality is not fixed.  Fluctuations occur in gravity holding the whole blam-ed thing together.   Gravity is like Jello holding the universe together coherently obeying Newton's laws of motion.    Every force in any direction is met by a gravity-jello opposite force.   Gravity is the one universal physical force that impacts all other forces.  It is the force that allows everything else to happen via varying wavelengths.    Physicalism is the study of Gravity Jello.    When you exert force in any direction the gravity-jello pushes you back with its existing force.   

Do you get it?   

sounds like is ignoring what I say, then repeating what you mean I should have said if I were you, and I never want that curse put upon me again. And before you go all spiritual on what I say, your curse is not accepting all you ever were created to be is just an ancestor sustaining the current population conception to extinction the species remains part of the atmosphere eternally changing details now.

7 hours ago, sole result said:

sounds like is ignoring what I say, then repeating what you mean I should have said if I were you, and I never want that curse put upon me again. And before you go all spiritual on what I say, your curse is not accepting all you ever were created to be is just an ancestor sustaining the current population conception to extinction the species remains part of the atmosphere eternally changing details now.

You sure sound like you believe reality is nothing but a big robot...   Don't you see?  There is not one whit of spiritualism in your characterization of t he current population.   It is just a machine that keeps producing more like what is there until extinction.   Extinction is physical in your philosophy.   Why won't you answer this question:   Are we just physical robotic beings or do we have a spirit that temporarily occupies robotic bodies of our spirit's choice?    How does God fit in to your scheme?   Or do you not believe there is an intelligence orchestrating the universe?     Know this.   Dr.joeb does not think it necessary to believe in an intelligence that we call God.   Dr.joeb believes it is most important to believe in the existence of a spiritual realm that is really where we dwell permanently unlike the temporary robot body that we choose to inhabit when living a life.   

You sure sound like you believe reality is nothing but a big robot...   Don't you see?  There is not one whit of spiritualism in your characterization of t he current population.   It is just a machine that keeps producing more like what is there until extinction.   Extinction is physical in your philosophy.   Why won't you answer this question:   Are we just physical robotic beings or do we have a spirit that temporarily occupies robotic bodies of our spirit's choice?    How does God fit in to your scheme?   Or do you not believe there is an intelligence orchestrating the universe?     Know this.   Dr.joeb does not think it necessary to believe in an intelligence that we call God.   Dr.joeb believes it is most important to believe in the existence of a spiritual realm that is really where we dwell permanently unlike the temporary robot body that we choose to inhabit when living a life.   

again, your first sentence is rejecting anything I say and the rest is you inprinting what I should have said by your mental state of pretending now isn't eternity.

13 hours ago, sole result said:

again, your first sentence is rejecting anything I say and the rest is you inprinting what I should have said by your mental state of pretending now isn't eternity.

Don't you see that if all the universe is is a static fixed object where nothing can change because it is a huge frozen-in-time-object with no ability to evolve?    Your logic defies the obviousness of reality.   We live in a time/space continuum.   Our universe is expanding.   Don't you know about the red shift that allows us to judge how fast space is expanding?    Religions teach us that we have the power to fix our souls by our behavior.     What you seem to say is that evil cannot be fixed.   Good behavior cannot change.    We have no free will despite every religion ever created by man allows for free will.   You deny free will by saying that things are always the same way they always have been and cannot change/evolve.    You don't really subscribe to such nonsense.   Do you?  

56 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Don't you see that if all the universe is is a static fixed object where nothing can change because it is a huge frozen-in-time-object with no ability to evolve?    Your logic defies the obviousness of reality.   We live in a time/space continuum.   Our universe is expanding.   Don't you know about the red shift that allows us to judge how fast space is expanding?    Religions teach us that we have the power to fix our souls by our behavior.     What you seem to say is that evil cannot be fixed.   Good behavior cannot change.    We have no free will despite every religion ever created by man allows for free will.   You deny free will by saying that things are always the same way they always have been and cannot change/evolve.    You don't really subscribe to such nonsense.   Do you?  

kinetic perpetual balancing isn't static, its is a compounding inversion back and forth between form and shaped inorganic and shaped and form organic ancestors as reproduced so far in this atmosphere with each species only lasting inception to extinction maintained conceived to dead.  where is the static to individual displacement other than induced by the movements within each body that creates reproductive cells to mature in cycles than all at once.

Watching function rather than speculate life exceeds the moment I started realizing the reproductive system is the memory keeper of the body staying alive. The induction is coming from the brain working 100% at navigating its one of a kind positions until humanity trains it to think with a social conscience from preschool to master's degree on how to stay in character with institutions of politics, religions, economics, community organizing reenforces what was taught ancestrally through arts and entertainment keeping the talking points always on the whatif spectrum as you do in your thread here.

Evil is an artistic hoax as it is just wrong behavior justified as a greater good social necessity. Only humans make it exist by constantly behaving as it does and it does from that behavior practiced ancestrally since the population is a direct result of reproduction maintaining the population living now. Intellectual death wish spiral. the ;larger the population not accepting now is eternity the closer the species gets to destroying itself over which ideology is the most popular globally in control of behavior cradle to grave.

the bigger it(denying the self evident) becomes, the harder it(population of this species) falls when fails again. Rise and fall of world super powers(political, economic, spiritual) hasn't taught you anything but try try again expecting different results from the same behavior all the time. Gee I know somebody famous called that insanity.

Hey here is an idea of 6 degrees of separation hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame to one's character controls everyone else's behavior for generations beyond their lifetime by context over content rule of law is the only way to keep it happening when ancestors are never duplicated in the reproduction process of the numbers occupying the atmosphere now.

See full circle now is Eternity. Started this post with it and encompassed history and reproduction into current life in this atmosphere. You will of course ignore it. 

ps, change liberalism to intellectual social mind governing people craadle to grave and conservativism to instinctively navigating individual brain existing as reproduced inception to extinction of making reproductions from now on.

Hey doc, which is the bigger picture than all realities combined historically acted and acting out honoring relative time logistics. No question mark because it was a rhetorical statement you never considered anymore than your previous ancestry or your great grandchildren if you have any.

How does free will fit into your philosophy?    Do we not have a choice to do good or evil?    How does one define good versus evil?   Can you?  

2 hours ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

How does free will fit into your philosophy?    Do we not have a choice to do good or evil?    How does one define good versus evil?   Can you?  

First, actual living isn't a philosophy, it is how one adapts to the moment and here is where free will comes in, you can be honest about life is sustained as eternally sorted apart now or intellectually pretend life is too complicated to be limited to now. You choose to believe life is too complicated to be comprehended one lifetime at a time and create theories and theologies to rationalize life on one track interpretations 6 degrees of separation by 8 corners of triangulating people to think outside the moment(mind the context validating their character). I don't.

29 minutes ago, sole result said:

First, actual living isn't a philosophy, it is how one adapts to the moment and here is where free will comes in, you can be honest about life is sustained as eternally sorted apart now or intellectually pretend life is too complicated to be limited to now. You choose to believe life is too complicated to be comprehended one lifetime at a time and create theories and theologies to rationalize life on one track interpretations 6 degrees of separation by 8 corners of triangulating people to think outside the moment(mind the context validating their character). I don't.

Don't you believe that serial killers are evil?   Surely, you must have an opinion on what should be considered evil.    Do the 10 Commandments work for you?   

6 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Don't you believe that serial killers are evil?   Surely, you must have an opinion on what should be considered evil.    Do the 10 Commandments work for you?   

no, socially driven into a state of deranged logic because their instincts navigate simultaneously alive and reality works on time line narratives by clocks and calendars that verify circumstantial facts to keep everyone performing in character defined by scritpure or rule of law cradle to grave. 

Everyone believes now isn't eternity yet each, reproduction sustaining the numbers of the species living currently, body navigates it is. that is where those inner voices within the brain get metaphysically exist are from.social consciousness ignoring instinctive awareness.

Is the root cause to so many social mental illnesses from bi-polar to schitzophrenia. Depression to manic behavior as believing anything is possible makes people willing to do anything to be more than limited to just another reproduction sustaining the numbers now.

4 hours ago, sole result said:

no, socially driven into a state of deranged logic because their instincts navigate simultaneously alive and reality works on time line narratives by clocks and calendars that verify circumstantial facts to keep everyone performing in character defined by scritpure or rule of law cradle to grave. 

Everyone believes now isn't eternity yet each, reproduction sustaining the numbers of the species living currently, body navigates it is. that is where those inner voices within the brain get metaphysically exist are from.social consciousness ignoring instinctive awareness.

Is the root cause to so many social mental illnesses from bi-polar to schitzophrenia. Depression to manic behavior as believing anything is possible makes people willing to do anything to be more than limited to just another reproduction sustaining the numbers now.

Well, that certainly clears something up.....

6 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Well, that certainly clears something up.....

sarcasm noted, along with your continuing to ignore how life actually exists and recite how humans say it factually operates.

sarcasm noted, along with your continuing to ignore how life actually exists and recite how humans say it factually operates.

Dr.joeb has had personal experience with schizophrenia.   His step father suffered from that mental illness.   The best way to describe the way this illness manifests itself is to note that most often the victim of it behaves as though his or her mind is racing out of control.   The schizophrenic seems to have no control out of the erratic fast moving thoughts that come to his mind.   In truth, schizophrenia is likely a physical disorder with genetic components.   It is unlikely that you or anyone can talk a schizophrenic person out of his disorder.   The only thing that seems to work is drugs.   And there exists an assortment of anti-schizophrenia drugs.   Lithium can help the schizophrenic who suffers with manic depression.   Dr.joeb's step father stayed close to normal 7 out of  the last 8 years of his life.    The last year the doctors took him off of Lithium.   The symptoms returned and he died after a hip surgery.   

Dr.joeb has had personal experience with schizophrenia.   His step father suffered from that mental illness.   The best way to describe the way this illness manifests itself is to note that most often the victim of it behaves as though his or her mind is racing out of control.   The schizophrenic seems to have no control out of the erratic fast moving thoughts that come to his mind.   In truth, schizophrenia is likely a physical disorder with genetic components.   It is unlikely that you or anyone can talk a schizophrenic person out of his disorder.   The only thing that seems to work is drugs.   And there exists an assortment of anti-schizophrenia drugs.   Lithium can help the schizophrenic who suffers with manic depression.   Dr.joeb's step father stayed close to normal 7 out of  the last 8 years of his life.    The last year the doctors took him off of Lithium.   The symptoms returned and he died after a hip surgery.   

gee instinctive awareness in the brain since conception and the same brain intellectually conditioned after birth to obey laws that rule social behavior cradle to grave.  2 separate personalities right there. One genetic displacement and the other society's character role player. So one can say in complete honesty any human born is trained to ignore how life works naturally and defend the unnatural intervention of human ideology.

that was an excellent effort to subliminally paint me as a schizophrenic though.

11 hours ago, sole result said:

gee instinctive awareness in the brain since conception and the same brain intellectually conditioned after birth to obey laws that rule social behavior cradle to grave.  2 separate personalities right there. One genetic displacement and the other society's character role player. So one can say in complete honesty any human born is trained to ignore how life works naturally and defend the unnatural intervention of human ideology.

that was an excellent effort to subliminally paint me as a schizophrenic though.

That thought never occurred.   Having an active mind that loves to think has nothing to do with schizophrenia.   Dr.joeb has had that condition all of his life.   And he has no mental ailments even remotely resembling schizophrenia.   Often Schizophrenics have bizarre thoughts that seem to have no connection to reality.   Dr.joeb remembers how his Step father got up in the middle of the night and took a can of red paint to his next door neighbors home and painted his door red!!!    At work Harry was sent home one day for drinking oil that he was suppose to use to oil machines on the production line.   The schizophrenic often has bizarre thoughts that he or she cannot control.       

Since Sole result has brought up the topic dr.joeb would like to analyze the mental state of our misbegotten president Spanky Trump.   Trump has a mental disorder known as extreme egotism also known as Narcist behavior.    He truly lives in his own reality with little ability to see how his reality fits into external reality.   He makes up the reality that he wants despite its odds with external reality.   For example, every time he loses he calls it a win.   He was taught in his early life that he had to win every game of life.    He ignores wisdom of his smartest cabinet members.    Some have even called him a moron because he does not even try to see reality.    

Trump's disorder cannot be talked out of him.   He simply hears only one voice and it is the one in his own skull.   Some of his smart cabinet members did their best to prevent him from doing damage to our nation.    Eventually, some threw in the towel and simply resigned or were fired.   One of the characteristics of a Narcist is that they tend to blame others for obvious screw ups as a way to satisfy their ego.   Trump is full of defense mechanisms like that to protect is ego.    

Since Sole result has brought up the topic dr.joeb would like to analyze the mental state of our misbegotten president Spanky Trump.   Trump has a mental disorder known as extreme egotism also known as Narcist behavior.    He truly lives in his own reality with little ability to see how his reality fits into external reality.   He makes up the reality that he wants despite its odds with external reality.   For example, every time he loses he calls it a win.   He was taught in his early life that he had to win every game of life.    He ignores wisdom of his smartest cabinet members.    Some have even called him a moron because he does not even try to see reality.    

Trump's disorder cannot be talked out of him.   He simply hears only one voice and it is the one in his own skull.   Some of his smart cabinet members did their best to prevent him from doing damage to our nation.    Eventually, some threw in the towel and simply resigned or were fired.   One of the characteristics of a Narcist is that they tend to blame others for obvious screw ups as a way to satisfy their ego.   Trump is full of defense mechanisms like that to protect is ego.    

Deflecting, distorting, disrupting, ^^^^^^ disguising, defying, denying. Pretending to be a saint while operating as a devil's advocate against your own species.  Only intellect can divide actual living into a factual set of popular beliefs real doesn't count and context is all that matters.

That thought never occurred.   Having an active mind that loves to think has nothing to do with schizophrenia.   Dr.joeb has had that condition all of his life.   And he has no mental ailments even remotely resembling schizophrenia.   Often Schizophrenics have bizarre thoughts that seem to have no connection to reality.   Dr.joeb remembers how his Step father got up in the middle of the night and took a can of red paint to his next door neighbors home and painted his door red!!!    At work Harry was sent home one day for drinking oil that he was suppose to use to oil machines on the production line.   The schizophrenic often has bizarre thoughts that he or she cannot control.       

We know someone else who has bizarre thoughts too.

Someone who makes things up and offers no evidence.