Dr. Joe B.

Liberalism Versus Conservatism

Interesting!  Sounds like Kary Mullis's coming up with the idea of the Polymerase Chain Reaction while driving down Highway 101 (on the other coast) with his girlfriend. I've done a lot of driving, but, sadly, never had any brilliant ideas while doing so (or at any other time). Live long and prosper!

20 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

Interesting!  Sounds like Kary Mullis's coming up with the idea of the Polymerase Chain Reaction while driving down Highway 101 (on the other coast) with his girlfriend. I've done a lot of driving, but, sadly, never had any brilliant ideas while doing so (or at any other time). Live long and prosper!

Dr.joeb gave a presentation of his proof of the Four Color Theorem with generalization at the University of Vermont some years ago in the 1990s.  The room was packed with standing room only.  At that time there was much interest in Graph Theory.   The famous Graph Theorist Frank Harary sat in the front row spitting distance from where Dr.joeb gave his presentation.   Dr.joeb passed out multitudes of copy of the proof and challenged anyone to find a flaw.   Frank Harary interjected with the comment...."Of course I can't do that but I will find someone who will".   He never found anyone.   Dr.joeb waited patiently for his experts to find the flaw.    Some time later, however, Dan Sanders sent a message that he believed the proof could not be true because one could twist space with parallelpiped bands to lay on top of each other making it possible to require any number of colors in N space.   Dan neglected to read the definition of hyperplanarity that excluded the possibilities of twisting space.    Frank Harary died several years ago.  He was famous for writing in his Graph Theory book..."I confess I never had the Four Color Problem disease."    He believed the problem to be impossible to solve.  Dr.joeb did it any way.  

Drjoeb, things must becoming a bit difficult to maintain your character, you used to post maybe once a month, then it became once a week, now it is almost every day. That is a great indication your power of persuasion is evaporating exponentially.

Dr.joeb has been inspired to some degree to return to solving the famous Riemann Hypothesis.   He will drag out the file and think about whether he wishes to expend the effort required to solve the problem.   Dr.joeb is more interested in musical poetry composition at this time, however.     Dr.joeb is afraid to get started on any such strenuous effort in mathematics but very likely at some point he will succumb to his love of higher mathematics and return to it.   Dr.joeb has five unpublished research articles in higher mathematics that could be submitted for publication.     He has had numerous requests for submitting research articles from mathematical journals over the past years.   Dr.joeb probably has a residue of the dislike for authorities in mathematics due to his horrible experience as Evariste Galois.   Galois works were lost in files of mathematical authorities.   His work was not submitted by Cauchy for an important mathematical research event that no doubt Galois would have won the prize had his work not have been lost.   Galois suicidal duel was probably due in part to his being ignored by the mathematical world of his time.  But it is well-known that Galois had a duel with Pierre D'herbinville over a coquette and politics.      

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

Drjoeb, things must becoming a bit difficult to maintain your character, you used to post maybe once a month, then it became once a week, now it is almost every day. That is a great indication your power of persuasion is evaporating exponentially.

Huh? 

12 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Huh? 

Mind stuck on maybe? Use your brain navigating now is never the same again? You might learn to adapt to knowing you are an educated idiot since age of 3. And yes, it is your fault.

7 minutes ago, Doug1943 said:

You know what I'd love to see ... a Sole Result vs Dr Joe B face-off.  Of course, we might just be witnessing one of these    talking to one of these.

never forget life operates simultaneously spaced apart in the time each is spontaneously here now as biologically positioned in this inorganic universal positon using the same content at the same time leaving no room for nothing else possible.  You will pay the loss of social meaning as is DrJoeB.

3 hours ago, sole result said:

never forget life operates simultaneously spaced apart in the time each is spontaneously here now as biologically positioned in this inorganic universal positon using the same content at the same time leaving no room for nothing else possible.  You will pay the loss of social meaning as is DrJoeB.

Sole needs Deepak Chopra's "Twenty Spiritual Lessons for Creating the Life You Want"  more than Dr.joeb.     

25 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Sole needs Deepak Chopra's "Twenty Spiritual Lessons for Creating the Life You Want"  more than Dr.joeb.     

Wow side step again.  I have a life I didn't ask for, why would I want more? But because I didn't ask to be born, I had to figure out why I exist when everyone else doesn't want to know why life is so specific as spontaneously separated now and simultaneously here.

What have you spent your lifetime doing, sustaining corrupted absolute power of suggestion or figuring out how to balance it back into honest interpretations of self evident results without physical destruction of everything achieved so far?

silly question since you ignored fixing external conflicts of interpeting the same thing ancestrally and always agreeing to disagree with real for reality's sake..

5 hours ago, sole result said:

Wow side step again.  I have a life I didn't ask for, why would I want more? But because I didn't ask to be born, I had to figure out why I exist when everyone else doesn't want to know why life is so specific as spontaneously separated now and simultaneously here.

What have you spent your lifetime doing, sustaining corrupted absolute power of suggestion or figuring out how to balance it back into honest interpretations of self evident results without physical destruction of everything achieved so far?

silly question since you ignored fixing external conflicts of interpeting the same thing ancestrally and always agreeing to disagree with real for reality's sake..

Pray tell what you think is reality?   Hopefully, your reality is not What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG).    If that is your reality then you are nothing more than a sophisticated robot.  I.e. You have no spirit and no soul.    The universe in that way of thinking is just an incredibly big robot with many sub-robots.  

1 hour ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Pray tell what you think is reality?   Hopefully, your reality is not What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG).    If that is your reality then you are nothing more than a sophisticated robot.  I.e. You have no spirit and no soul.    The universe in that way of thinking is just an incredibly big robot with many sub-robots.  

You will not distinguish the word real and reality are completely different as one is specific displacement and the other is just social interpretation of specific displacement being here by any other means than sustained simultaneously in plain sight.

The old trade instincts navigating the moment naturally without a word and give up your sole ancestral displacement being completely understood by existing now and go for a vocabulary of what if scenarios that makes everyone honor speculation without absolute proof of anything specifically here is defined absolutely other than death and taxes..

12 hours ago, sole result said:

You will not distinguish the word real and reality are completely different as one is specific displacement and the other is just social interpretation of specific displacement being here by any other means than sustained simultaneously in plain sight.

The old trade instincts navigating the moment naturally without a word and give up your sole ancestral displacement being completely understood by existing now and go for a vocabulary of what if scenarios that makes everyone honor speculation without absolute proof of anything specifically here is defined absolutely other than death and taxes..

There is no proof of anything.   It just is.   It is that simple.    There is no escaping reality.   We are in it every moment.   Everything is connected to everything.   Chopra's explanation of how our memories screw up our connection to reality is ultimate truth.    Chopra tells how an expression of hatred begins at love but is filtered through bad memories to turn into hate by our own ego.   Chopra's understanding of love is that it is a natural state that we all have but it too often becomes contaminated by our ego. 

Just now, Dr. Joe B. said:

There is no proof of anything.   It just is.   It is that simple.    There is no escaping reality.   We are in it every moment.   Everything is connected to everything.   Chopra's explanation of how our memories screw up our connection to reality is ultimate truth.    Chopra tells how an expression of hatred begins at love but is filtered through bad memories to turn into hate by our own ego.   Chopra's understanding of love is that it is a natural state that we all have but it too often becomes contaminated by our ego. 

In language arts no proof was ever invented as a definition to physical absolutes intellectually. Instincts don't talk, they navigate kinetic simultanous separation while living as one of a kind positions of genetic continuation in this atmosphere.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:29 AM, sole result said:

In language arts no proof was ever invented as a definition to physical absolutes intellectually. Instincts don't talk, they navigate kinetic simultanous separation while living as one of a kind positions of genetic continuation in this atmosphere.

Yep, you are as clear as mud.  

Just now, Dr. Joe B. said:

Yep, you are as clear as mud.  

Instincts can understand what intellectual words refuse to describe honestly.

Leah Remini is doing an expose of the Church of Scientology.    Scientology has evolved into a megarich and powerful so-called religion that claims a spiritual basis.   Oddly, Dr.joeb subscribes to the best of their religion.   For example, Dr.joeb is a devout believer in reincarnation because of his personal experience of finding a previous life as the mathematician Evariste Galois.   Dr.joeb discovered his previous life as Galois by stumbling on the Galois biography.    He was shocked when he found that Evariste was born on October 25 the same day of the year that Dr.joeb's son and two grand daughters were born.    The a priori odds of four people picked at random to have the same birthdate is one times out 365 to the fourth power neglecting leap year.   I.e.  The odds are over 17 billion to one.   Finding the birthdate of Galois led to discovering two other major karmic occurrences between the life of Dr.joeb and Galois.    Both Dr.joeb and Galois fathers committed suicide.   Both Dr.joeb and Galois created new mathematics that relate to famous mathematical problems.   Dr.joeb had no idea that his spirit was the same as the one that occupied the Galois body when he attacked only the hardest puzzles in mathematics during his life.    The three karmic occurrences easily can be converted to statistical frequencies.   Dr.joeb found that the frequency of any two people having those three karmic occurrences turns out to be about 40,000 times the 110 billion people who have ever lived to one.  I.e clearly Dr.joeb and Evariste Galois are bodies occupied by the same spirit.   Realize this.  We live in a probabilistic world.   Consider the fact that people are put to death in some of our US states based on physical DNA of about 10 to 20 billion to one.   

All this being said realize that Dr.joeb does not approve of Scientology.   He believes like Leah that it is a weird profit-making cult that preys on the lives of innocent believers in the Ron Hubbard baloney found in his Dianetics.  Dr.joeb read the Dianetics book many years ago and knew immediately it was hogwash.   The point being made is that even Scientology has limited merit, if it convinces people that they are more spiritual entities than physical ones.  WE ARE NOT ROBOTS.    THE UNIVERSE IS NOT ONE HUGE PHYSICAL ROBOT.   Without a spiritual aspect there would be no real life.  

Could it be that Trump is the reincarnation of the spirit of Hitler?  There are many similarities in the thinking of Hitler and Trump.   And their birth and death dates match perfectly.    Both Hitler and Trump used attacking a vulnerable minority to gain followers.    Both Hitler and Trump maligned the minority that  they attacked to the hilt to the willing ears of the foolish people who wanted to believe that they were potential victims of that minority.    Both Hitler and Trump are self/serving personalities who believed in using power to gain their own desires and not that of the people they claimed to represent.   Both were psychopathic sociopaths.    The similarities go on and on.    Though it seems that Trump has modified much of the evil thinking of Hitler.   Spirits tend to improve from one life to another.   Pray that Trump is not serious about his statement that he would use nuclear weapons.    Hitler would have done so had he access to such a weapon.   

3 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Leah Remini is doing an expose of the Church of Scientology.    Scientology has evolved into a megarich and powerful so-called religion that claims a spiritual basis.   Oddly, Dr.joeb subscribes to the best of their religion.   For example, Dr.joeb is a devout believer in reincarnation because of his personal experience of finding a previous life as the mathematician Evariste Galois.   Dr.joeb discovered his previous life as Galois by stumbling on the Galois biography.    He was shocked when he found that Evariste was born on October 25 the same day of the year that Dr.joeb's son and two grand daughters were born.    The a priori odds of four people picked at random to have the same birthdate is one times out 365 to the fourth power neglecting leap year.   I.e.  The odds are over 17 billion to one.   Finding the birthdate of Galois led to discovering two other major karmic occurrences between the life of Dr.joeb and Galois.    Both Dr.joeb and Galois fathers committed suicide.   Both Dr.joeb and Galois created new mathematics that relate to famous mathematical problems.   Dr.joeb had no idea that his spirit was the same as the one that occupied the Galois body when he attacked only the hardest puzzles in mathematics during his life.    The three karmic occurrences easily can be converted to statistical frequencies.   Dr.joeb found that the frequency of any two people having those three karmic occurrences turns out to be about 40,000 times the 110 billion people who have ever lived to one.  I.e clearly Dr.joeb and Evariste Galois are bodies occupied by the same spirit.   Realize this.  We live in a probabilistic world.   Consider the fact that people are put to death in some of our US states based on physical DNA of about 10 to 20 billion to one.   

All this being said realize that Dr.joeb does not approve of Scientology.   He believes like Leah that it is a weird profit-making cult that preys on the lives of innocent believers in the Ron Hubbard baloney found in his Dianetics.  Dr.joeb read the Dianetics book many years ago and knew immediately it was hogwash.   The point being made is that even Scientology has limited merit, if it convinces people that they are more spiritual entities than physical ones.  WE ARE NOT ROBOTS.    THE UNIVERSE IS NOT ONE HUGE PHYSICAL ROBOT.   Without a spiritual aspect there would be no real life.  

Could it be that Trump is the reincarnation of the spirit of Hitler?  There are many similarities in the thinking of Hitler and Trump.   And their birth and death dates match perfectly.    Both Hitler and Trump used attacking a vulnerable minority to gain followers.    Both Hitler and Trump maligned the minority that  they attacked to the hilt to the willing ears of the foolish people who wanted to believe that they were potential victims of that minority.    Both Hitler and Trump are self/serving personalities who believed in using power to gain their own desires and not that of the people they claimed to represent.   Both were psychopathic sociopaths.    The similarities go on and on.    Though it seems that Trump has modified much of the evil thinking of Hitler.   Spirits tend to improve from one life to another.   Pray that Trump is not serious about his statement that he would use nuclear weapons.    Hitler would have done so had he access to such a weapon.   

Watching 4th party intellectual caricature of humanity quoting a 3rd party triangulator playing too social conflicting interpretations of life against those just adapting in the moment naturally.

Educated stupidity on parade. way to go doc. thanks for the 9 year trail that is this thread.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

Watching 4th party intellectual caricature of humanity quoting a 3rd party triangulator playing too social conflicting interpretations of life against those just adapting in the moment naturally.

Educated stupidity on parade. way to go doc. thanks for the 9 year trail that is this thread.

You should be thanking Dr.joeb for helping you out of your foggy thinking.   Dr.joeb generously gives to you the wisdom that he has attained through a life time of thinking.  Appreciate that there is no self-serving in Dr.joeb's offerings.   He wants no accolades.  He does not need to profit from it because he is well-enough off.    After all is said and done Dr.joeb needs no thanks.   The pleasure he gets in lifting the fog from minds on issues is thanks enough.   Go for it.   You are a spirit.   You need to improve your soul.  Every one does including Dr.joeb.   Eternity waits for all of us.  Make it a great eternity by resolving karmic negative issues and adding good positive ones that make you happy like musical talent, mathematical understanding, love for mankind,.....etc... 

1 minute ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

You should be thanking Dr.joeb for helping you out of your foggy thinking.   Dr.joeb generously gives to you the wisdom that he has attained through a life time of thinking.  Appreciate that there is no self-serving in Dr.joeb's offerings.   He wants no accolades.  He does not need to profit from it because he is well-enough off.    After all is said and done Dr.joeb needs no thanks.   The pleasure he gets in lifting the fog from minds on issues is thanks enough.   Go for it.   You are a spirit.   You need to improve your soul.  Every one does including Dr.joeb.   Eternity waits for all of us.  Make it a great eternity by resolving karmic negative issues and adding good positive ones that make you happy like musical talent, mathematical understanding, love for mankind,.....etc... 

Sure talking credit for what everyone else does because you played devil's advocate to get here.  Why didn't you do this 9 years ago if you are so cleaver?   Oh, America wouldn't have had Obama President.

Obama was a fine president.   His policies worked well enough to get us out of the George W. Bush depression.   Remember the bank bailout?     Property lost value during the Bush Jr. administration.   Needless war-making devastate our economy.   Exxon Mobil made 600 billion dollars in profit while our auto industry was nearly destroyed.   It only required about 50 billion dollars to bail out our auto industry.   Have you no memory?    Do a fact check.   Obama even took care of Osama good, too.   He made a great decision.   We could use Obama right now to help us  rid the world of the toxic North Korea problem.   Obama would never use nuclear weapons.   In fact, he minimized war-making in contrast to the Bush Jr. administration.   

Trump must go.   He will lead us into a disaster, if allowed to continue.   Mueller is on his case.  One by one Mueller will pick off the greedy traitors like Montafart.   Just watch and see how our nation's good guys wipe out the Trump team of crooks.   Trump will no doubt be impeached and possibly sent to prison.   

28 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

Obama was a fine president.   His policies worked well enough to get us out of the George W. Bush depression.   Remember the bank bailout?     Property lost value during the Bush Jr. administration.   Needless war-making devastate our economy.   Exxon Mobil made 600 billion dollars in profit while our auto industry was nearly destroyed.   It only required about 50 billion dollars to bail out our auto industry.   Have you no memory?    Do a fact check.   Obama even took care of Osama good, too.   He made a great decision.   We could use Obama right now to help us  rid the world of the toxic North Korea problem.   Obama would never use nuclear weapons.   In fact, he minimized war-making in contrast to the Bush Jr. administration.   

Trump must go.   He will lead us into a disaster, if allowed to continue.   Mueller is on his case.  One by one Mueller will pick off the greedy traitors like Montafart.   Just watch and see how our nation's good guys wipe out the Trump team of crooks.   Trump will no doubt be impeached and possibly sent to prison.   

Yes, I remember the legalized embezzlement that took place. I understand the fraud system of taxation rigged against the general public to serve those making up the rule of law and social protocols in busness and psychological class warfare economics serves as reward and punishment of compliance, non conformance to intellect over instinct behavior, questioning authority about hypothetical values being greater than natural displacement.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

THIS EDITOR ABSOLUTELY SUCKS.    I can't find a way to delete these two stupid lines.  I've spent several minutes trying.   With the previous software, I could have deleted the contents of a post by selecting the whole post and replacing it with a "."    It won't let me do that now.  The stupid quote box headers just won't go away.      And the management decided to eliminate the SOURCE menu item that was at the far right of the editor bar when the new software was released.   With that I could have eliminated the above.     So to HELL WITH IT.   If this is the sort of crap the management wants to clutter their threads with, so be it.

Why are you bothering to debate *dr* Joe, sole result?   

The truth is that with statements like that, *Dr* Joe proves he's far more  incoherent than most people think you are.

You've already won the debate.

Just ignore him and let this thread die on the vine.