Dr. Joe B.

Liberalism Versus Conservatism

Ooops...looks like Dr. Joe B slipped out the back door without posting. :)

Dr. Joe B will probably lay low until this really bad news blows over.

I don't think anyone here really takes CNN that seriously. I loved it back in the early 90s but It's gotten so flash and no substance.

I don't think anyone here really takes CNN that seriously. I loved it back in the early 90s but It's gotten so flash and no substance.

Just review the responses from the left about CNN's fake news.

The left definitely doesn't like the fact that CNN was exposed. They made excuses and even supported CNN.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5485241211001/?#sp=show-clips

Someone who likes Trump made a fake cover for the Time magazine to make it look like he was the man of the year. Probably, Trump authorized this joke. But no doubt many of his duped followers believe it is a true front page of the Time magazine. Apparently, the fake Time cover appears in many of his owned clubs.

The commentators on Joe Scarborough's program had a picnic reviewing the obvious fake front page. They made many comments about how Trump exaggerates his success in the world of business and otherwise. Trump is a blowhard big time Fake on steroids. Anyone who believes he is credible is the proverbial ostrich with head buried in sand.

Trump is a big fat idiot who now exceeds Rush Dumbo in blatant falsehood conjuring.

Someone who likes Trump made a fake cover for the Time magazine to make it look like he was the man of the year. Probably, Trump authorized this joke. But no doubt many of his duped followers believe it is a true front page of the Time magazine. Apparently, the fake Time cover appears in many of his owned clubs.

The commentators on Joe Scarborough's program had a picnic reviewing the obvious fake front page. They made many comments about how Trump exaggerates his success in the world of business and otherwise. Trump is a blowhard big time Fake on steroids. Anyone who believes he is credible is the proverbial ostrich with head buried in sand.

Trump is a big fat idiot who now exceeds Rush Dumbo in blatant falsehood conjuring.

Dr. Dumbo (Dr. Joe Trash) is Trash.

He lies on a regular basis...he pushes an agenda that is filled with lies.

Even his momma rejects him.

Dr. Joe B is a big fat idiot who now exceeds Rachel Dumbo in blatant falsehood conjuring.

Hey Joe Bob...you're Top-Tier Trash!!! :)

I love calling you trash...cause that's exactly what you are. :) :) :)

Dr. Dumbo (Dr. Joe Trash) is Trash.

He lies on a regular basis...he pushes an agenda that is filled with lies.

Even his momma rejects him.

Dr. Joe B is a big fat idiot who now exceeds Rachel Dumbo in blatant falsehood conjuring.

Funny how I used simple words and issued a direct challenge and it gets ignored.

Can anyone prove that Trump isn't a liar?

We do have a potus problem

We have had that problem for decades

Trump could be impeached right now over these wars and the domestic spying

That shit has been normalized and its not ok

But in comparison trump has hurt us the least so far

Its only been months so its early

He has done some good by raising some tariffs, cutting some UN funding, taking churches from under the thumb of government, killed the tpp and killed that Paris treaty

That's more good than any POTUS in decades

But he is still violating the Constitution and I would support impeachment over the issues I raised

• Upvote 1

No surprise here. A pundit who has done a serious study of Trump followers find that they are willing to ignore any of his offenses against our nation. He appears to have his followers by their scrotums because most are male. You can guess what he is gripping on his female followers. A sizable enough of the ones who are beauties and have been near Trump have had the unpleasing episode of being fondled against their will in many of their private parts. Trump is a stuffed dummy with a loud mouth. And the morons who follow him the most are also of that bend. So, there is no surprise that they plan to go down with his ship when the impeachment begins. Huah!!!!! Let it begin.

Too many bloggers are using the labels 'liberal' and 'conservative' without a clear definition in mind. Talking heads like Rush Limbaugh do it daily. The labels have become meaningless. Or worse they have become chameleons that can change color to mean any thing that anyone wants them to mean. No matter how you slice or dice it there can be no way a meaningful political dialogue can occur using the labels 'liberal' and 'conservative' until a precise, concise, consistent, and complete definition to the labels is established.

It would be the most desirable situation if everyone accepted the same definition. That is probably going to be an impossible undertaking. However, at a minimum it should be possible to force anyone using the terms to explain their interpretation of a liberal versus a conservative stance. Still there will be some who believe that they can make sense in using the labels despite not having a clear idea of what they mean. Such folks will not be worth wasting time entering into a political dialogue. Only confused nebulous illogical thoughts can come out of such a dialogue.

This is why I have decided to start this topic. I have created this same topic on three other forums since 1998. Two of the forums closed down. The third one was full of vile moronic out-of-control nitwits who had no desire to enter into meaningful dialogue. So, I quit that forum. This forum seems to have a much higher quality blogger. No doubt it is because of the strict editing policy. I truly believe that this topic will be a valuable addition to this forum.

I should point out that I have written well over 2000 messages that are really essays on the subject of Liberalism versus Conservatism since 1998. So, I am not a novice. I have probably thought of almost everything imaginable connected to this topic. But I recognize that the insight that I have gained will still need to be re-visited by new questioning minds. I am quite open to new thoughts on this subject. But I will not pull any punches, if I see folly in anyone's opinion. Thin skinned folks will have to get used to brutal honesty at times, if they wish to participate in this topic.

Well liberals and democrats did the same thing with the Racist and Hate words. Another reason they lost.

No surprise here. A pundit who has done a serious study of Trump followers find that they are willing to ignore any of his offenses against our nation. He appears to have his followers by their scrotums because most are male. You can guess what he is gripping on his female followers. A sizable enough of the ones who are beauties and have been near Trump have had the unpleasing episode of being fondled against their will in many of their private parts. Trump is a stuffed dummy with a loud mouth. And the morons who follow him the most are also of that bend. So, there is no surprise that they plan to go down with his ship when the impeachment begins. Huah!!!!! Let it begin.

Hey anything to get rid of the destruction Obama did. He got the country's attention and talked about what America really wanted. No body else did, and what was Hillary going to do? She's in the same boat as Trump

He appears to have his followers by their scrotums because most are male. You can guess what he is gripping on his female followers. A sizable enough of the ones who are beauties and have been near Trump have had the unpleasing episode of being fondled against their will in many of their private parts.

BULLSHIT!

You're dishonest.

21032420fc02e7ebc20bfe1a90e6aaef34a1b2f7

You ignore the crimes and corruption of the democrat party.

How about Bill Clinton harassing and raping women...bet that didn't bother you.

You phony prick!

You ignore the crimes and corruption of the democrat party.

How about Bill Clinton harassing and raping women...bet that didn't bother you.

You phony prick!

Bill Clinton has been out of office for 16 years. Its time to move on.

Bill and Hillary are still in the public eye politically.

My point is, knowing how Dr. Asshole posts, I bet he didn't blink an eye over the Clintons.

He's as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

Bill and Hillary are still in the public eye politically.

My point is, knowing how Dr. Asshole posts, I bet he didn't blink an eye over the Clintons.

He's as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

And if evidence comes up that Trump did indeed rape a little girl, Would you still stand by him?

We might have done so ... if the Clintons hadn't chosen to remain center stage the last 16 years.

Don't you realize, SM, that Hillary ran for PRESIDENT under the DemocRATic Party banner just 7 months ago?

Hard to move on when Hillary, with Bill by her side, did THAT.

The ONLY reason you want us to move on is your fear that Hillary might just end up being indicted before Trump's Presidency is over.

And in the process of that, some of the previous criminal activity of Hillary AND BILL might get a second look.

And if evidence comes up that Trump did indeed rape a little girl

There you go with another low class, unfounded smear.

But then, that's who you are, snowflake.

And if evidence comes up that Trump did indeed rape a little girl, Would you still stand by him?

If evidence comes up that YOU raped a little girl I would volunteer to be on your firing squad

Of course not. Stupid question.

If evidence comes up that YOU raped a little girl I would volunteer to be on your firing squad

The point is Dr. Joe B is a hack.

Trump is not the same Trump of 2 years ago according to the expert news people who have been observing presidents for many years ago. They see a man who has become mentally incompetent to be a president. He flies off the handle over truths told by the media without any regard for consequences to the nation and its presidency. There is evidence of mental deterioration in him. We need to replace him with a competent president quickly before he does damage that cannot be fixed. Joe Scarborough or one of his sidekicks pointed out that during Bush Junior's presidency one of the press guys asked Bush Junior whether he heard t he scathing remarks of Keith Olbermann on his TV political show the night before. Bush junior responded..."Why would a sports announcer like Olbermann be commenting about me?" You see? Bush Jr. ignored press attacks like a president should. Trump is so involved in his own self that he has lost all ability to ignore the media criticism. Everything is about him? Meanwhile real issues are ignored. Truly his attack of Mika just proves that he is incompetent to be a president. Presidents have to have a thin skin. Obama never would have done outrageous personal attacks like Trump did with Rosy and Mika. The office and presidency is much bigger than making personal attacks. The media for the most part justifies their comments with factual basis. Trump doesn't do that.

Let the impeachment begin. It appears that it will take the good guys like McCain in the GOP to put Trump where he belongs as a private nutcase citizen. We must be patient. The system works slowly and carefully. Nixon got his. Trump will get his, too. Huah!!!