Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

  Don't kill him.

  Put them in a wheelchair so they can think about why they're there until they die a horrible death.

Yes. 

 

7 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Why the hell would you advocate hitting them with a wheelchair?

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always tell women if your man hits you waiting he is asleep and hit him in the head with a bat in his sleep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I have a joke that is tasteless.(its what makes it funny)

Cia is hiring, 3 applicants are scheduled to appear, all the men were asked to bring their wives.

All wive were in a separate room, in front of that room was a chair their husband sat in.

The first applicant was handed a gun, was told if he was really serious about being in the cia, he would need to take the firearm and go shoot his wife.The husband declined, so he was removed.

Same to the second applicant, he saw what happened to the first so he thought about it, and then meekly said no,so he was removed.

Before they could get half way to the third applicant he jumped up out of his chair and met the firearm handler half way across the room, ripped the gun away from the handler, ran into his wifes room and emptied the gun at her.Then a struggling was heard from the room, then silence. The man came out and said "Dang, I had to strangle her, some idiot put blanks in that gun."

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

He's a future wheelchair buyer if I see it.

 

Get 'em, Tough Guy™! GET 'EM!!

 

Damn, you shore are one tough ITG!

 

 

 

 

 

>snicker<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

What if the price of rice in Turkmenistan rises by 5 cents on a given Sunday?

 

If you buying thousands and thousands of LBs of it at a time... it adds up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I would drop a antitfa bitch

  You would huh?

 So you would hit a woman.

 Don't let the right guy see you do it coward.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Why the hell would you advocate hitting them with a wheelchair?

  Because a baseball bat isn't handy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

71%2BJNCIaEQL._SL1024_.jpg

 

Funny chart, but a real man treats his lady with respect, makes sure she's cared for (including satisfied in bed), is a good provider for the family, and helps her raise the children they created together, giving them discipline and teaching them to respect their mother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

 

If you buying thousands and thousands of LBs of it at a time... it adds up.

The point is that it is not related in the least to my post. If you want to trade nonsensical, unrelated barbs I can go all day. I am swimming in computer code and legalese. Plenty of stuff to copy and paste that will make absolutely no sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Get 'em, Tough Guy™! GET 'EM!!

 

Damn, you shore are one tough ITG!

 

 

 

 

 

>snicker<

 Looks like I am in your mind 

The one intelligent thing there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Funny chart, but a real man treats his lady with respect, makes sure she's cared for (including satisfied in bed), a good provider, and helps her raise the children they created together, giving them discipline and teaching them to respect their mother.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've chosen to ignore content by chitman. Options 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

71%2BJNCIaEQL._SL1024_.jpg

Frankness check

capitalism agree

facial hair   None except the occasional nose hair 

living in the woods yes when we visit the cabin 

rage not really 

security secure the hand?   The type is so small and when i blow it up it’s blurry ....as in holding hands?  Ok

poise i have that

hand shake no fish here

body grooming oh you like em bushy and hairy 

 

Well my foundation is very very solid 

 

friends Jerry Elaine and Kramer 

property rights ok I won’t let them be taken away

masonry ok I’ll defend them 

cabin see above on my foundation 

perspiration gym and sex yes

you good ole George 

crying oh yea got it funerals only 

physical fitness gym 

 

level 2 solid 

 

I’m off to a great start 

 

 

 

whats the prize?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

The point is that it is not related in the least to my post. 

 

Don't get it square.

 

You asked a question...I answered it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 123urout said:

 

I have a joke that is tasteless.(its what makes it funny)

Cia is hiring, 3 applicants are scheduled to appear, all the men were asked to bring their wives.

All wive were in a separate room, in front of that room was a chair their husband sat in.

The first applicant was handed a gun, was told if he was really serious about being in the cia, he would need to take the firearm and go shoot his wife.The husband declined, so he was removed.

Same to the second applicant, he saw what happened to the first so he thought about it, and then meekly said no,so he was removed.

Before they could get half way to the third applicant he jumped up out of his chair and met the firearm handler half way across the room, ripped the gun away from the handler, ran into his wifes room and emptied the gun at her.Then a struggling was heard from the room, then silence. The man came out and said "Dang, I had to strangle her, some idiot put blanks in that gun."

 

 

 

LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

 Looks like I am in your mind 

 

No, it looks like you're a sad pathetic internet tough guy that needs to brag to strangers how tough he his knowing full well he never has to back up his claim.

 

That's why you're Internet Tough Guy™ which is a sardonic put-down in case you weren't sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

bimbo.jpg

I am sure many of you liberal beta types will be confused by this. It is ok. Do not try to master all of it.

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm always amused by women who don't know THING, ONE, about being a man.....tryin' to tell everyone-else all about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Possibly the worst most tasteless female joke of all time....sorry, but its funny:ph34r:

 

What is the definition of ..."woman".

 

A life support system for a pussy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

 

Don't get it square.

 

You asked a question...I answered it. 

 

"I do find that most so-called man's man types do not fit all of the given criteria. Most folk are put off if you are too direct and upfront with them. "

 

Hate to burst your bubbles but these are statements and not questions or at least according to most english speakers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

Possibly the worst most tasteless female joke of all time....sorry, but its funny:ph34r:

 

What is the definition of ..."woman".

 

A life support system for a pussy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

Image result for vietnam war m16

 

Am I the only one who finds ^^^ her ^^^  attractive?

Im picturing her making me sticky rice and general tsaos chicken....yes she ok:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drvoke said:

 

Image result for vietnam war m16

 

Am I the only one who finds ^^^ her ^^^  attractive?

Looks like she would smell like fish. Not attractive at all to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...