Jump to content
Giujo

Who has allowed Russia to tear this nation apart?

Recommended Posts

I have watched every minute of the spectacle put on by Adam Schiff and his band of conspirators on the intelligence committee

 

I came away with three observations.

 

1. There are most definitely deep state operatives posing as career Foreign Service employees and Intelligence Community employees who oppose the presidents right to exercise his foreign policy initiatives simply because they don't like the man... a clear violation of the Constitution and the laws of the United States.

 

2. It is equally clear that two of these operatives, lieutenant colonel Vindman and the so-called whistleblower, conspired with Adam Schiff and members of his staff to impeach the president.

 

3. The Democrat legislators and the mob media have either wittingly or unwittingly assisted Putin in his efforts to divide this nation by first initiating any legal investigation of the president shortly after his inauguration and then initiating and unconstitutional impeachment inquiry.

 

AND ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL IMPEACHMENT...KNOWING FULL WELL THAT THE SENATE WILL NOT CONVICT...LIKE THE IDIOT LEFTISTS IN THIS FORUM... ARE JUST AS GUILTY OF ASSISTING PUTIN IN HIS EFFORTS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Giujo said:

I have watched every minute of the spectacle put on by Adam Schiff and his band of conspirators on the intelligence committee

 

I came away with three observations.

 

1. There are most definitely deep state operatives posing as career Foreign Service employees and Intelligence Community employees who oppose the presidents right to exercise his foreign policy initiatives simply because they don't like the man... a clear violation of the Constitution and the laws of the United States.

 

2. It is equally clear that two of these operatives, lieutenant colonel Vindman and the so-called whistleblower, conspired with Adam Schiff and members of his staff to impeach the president.

 

3. The Democrat legislators and the mob media have either wittingly or unwittingly assisted Putin in his efforts to divide this nation by first initiating any legal investigation of the president shortly after his inauguration and then initiating and unconstitutional impeachment inquiry.

 

AND ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL IMPEACHMENT...KNOWING FULL WELL THAT THE SENATE WILL NOT CONVICT...LIKE THE IDIOT LEFTISTS IN THIS FORUM... ARE JUST AS GUILTY OF ASSISTING PUTIN IN HIS EFFORTS.

your ideology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I have watched every minute of the spectacle put on by Adam Schiff and his band of conspirators on the intelligence committee

 

I came away with three observations.

 

1. There are most definitely deep state operatives posing as career Foreign Service employees and Intelligence Community employees who oppose the presidents right to exercise his foreign policy initiatives simply because they don't like the man... a clear violation of the Constitution and the laws of the United States.

 

2. It is equally clear that two of these operatives, lieutenant colonel Vindman and the so-called whistleblower, conspired with Adam Schiff and members of his staff to impeach the president.

 

3. The Democrat legislators and the mob media have either wittingly or unwittingly assisted Putin in his efforts to divide this nation by first initiating any legal investigation of the president shortly after his inauguration and then initiating and unconstitutional impeachment inquiry.

 

AND ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL IMPEACHMENT...KNOWING FULL WELL THAT THE SENATE WILL NOT CONVICT...LIKE THE IDIOT LEFTISTS IN THIS FORUM... ARE JUST AS GUILTY OF ASSISTING PUTIN IN HIS EFFORTS.

Trump is a willing ally of the Russians in tearing this country apart.

He will likely be impeached, and his impeachment will gain him no votes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is a willing ally of the Russians in tearing this country apart.

He will likely be impeached, and his impeachment will gain him no votes.

Those who support impeachment knowing full well that nothing will become of it are unwitting dupes of Putin and his effort to divide this nation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Uh huh...

It uses the same social playbook all governing human behavior cradle to grave use to sustain contextual colonialism conception to extinciton of this species since the dawn of cultivating ideas to rule over instinctive awareness ancestrally transfered two lifetimes into their biological replacements each generation of another lifetime added to sustaining the ever changing people of this population so far.

 

8,4,2, each added from now on only becoming 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents if there are reproductions while passing through the moment here.

 

think of it as biological cold fusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sole result said:

It uses the same social playbook all governing human behavior cradle to grave use to sustain contextual colonialism conception to extinciton of this species since the dawn of cultivating ideas to rule over instinctive awareness ancestrally transfered two lifetimes into their biological replacements each generation of another lifetime added to sustaining the ever changing people of this population so far.

 

8,4,2, each added from now on only becoming 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents if there are reproductions while passing through the moment here.

Uh huh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is a willing ally of the Russians in tearing this country apart.

He will likely be impeached, and his impeachment will gain him no votes.

According to the Marquette University poll you are patently wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is a willing ally of the Russians in tearing this country apart.

He will likely be impeached, and his impeachment will gain him no votes.

Democrats are Russian foot soldiers in their effort to divide America, albeit most are oblivious to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Those who support impeachment knowing full well that nothing will become of it are unwitting dupes of Putin and his effort to divide this nation.

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Uh huh...

Collision of two minds demanding everyone follow one or the other only leads everyone away from how life actually works in plain sight.  Compound that historically and why you have world  events as staged so far.

 

think that falls under Karma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sole result said:

Collision of two minds demanding everyone follow one or the other only leads everyone away from how life actually works in plain sight compound that historically and you have world  events as staged so far.

 

think that falls under Karma.

Uh huh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Einstein....why won't the Criminal LYING POS allow his Cabinet to Testify????????????????????

 

 

Everyone so far has proved he's GUILTY...lets hear from the Admin next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Giujo said:

Uh huh...

the arrogance of intellect hiding behind mob mentalities.  Your ideology has lost its persuasion of power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benson13 said:

Hey Einstein....why won't the Criminal LYING POS allow his Cabinet to Testify????????????????????

 

 

Everyone so far has proved he's GUILTY...lets hear from the Admin next

Einstein was as big a fraud as Al Gore. Hey they both got a Nobel Peace Prize fooling the common people for generations forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

""There are most definitely deep state operatives posing as career Foreign Service employees and Intelligence Community employees who oppose the presidents right to exercise his foreign policy initiatives""
 

 

 

his foreign policy initiatives.....you mean his BRIBES?

 

 

remember....."EVERYONE WAS INVOLVED"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sole result said:

Einstein was as big a fraud as Al Gore. Hey they both got a Nobel peace Prize fooling the common people for generations forward.

uh huh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Giujo said:

uh huh...

Ironic how the hooked fish thinks they caught the fisherman. You are well schooled in how many scale ways to deny now is eternity, use them all, please. Birds of a feather flock together same as  fish scaled by the same academic standards only follow one track narratives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

""There are most definitely deep state operatives posing as career Foreign Service employees and Intelligence Community employees who oppose the presidents right to exercise his foreign policy initiatives""
 

 

 

his foreign policy initiatives.....you mean his BRIBES?

 

 

remember....."EVERYONE WAS INVOLVED"

Anyone who supports impeachment knowing full well that it will not amount to the removal of the president are unwitting dupes of Putin's effort to tear this nation apart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Giujo said:

Anyone who supports and impeachment knowing full well that it will not amount to the removal of the president are unwitting dupes of Putin's effort to tear this nation apart.

Putin is a scapegoat same as Trump or Obama, and you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benson13 said:

the-trump-administation-scott-pruitt-f-ck-the-planet-jeff-sessions-28289609.png

of course it is what is written on it. Now what is written on it is intellectual projection of caricature from one person on other people they want removed from resisting their ideological take over of what next generations believe possible from now on..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Who has allowed Russia to tear this nation apart?

 

Russia has nothing to do with it.  I and people like me, hate everything the corrupt Democrats stand for.  And, the Democrats hate my guts and anyone who proudly claims to be a Republican and/or Trump supporter.  We hate each other - plain and simple. Every day the hate festers to the point that war may be inevitable. No Russians Need Apply.  We are fully capable of hating each other all on our own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Giujo said:

tumblr_miorn0YnEx1rv63c0o5_250.gif

Who has allowed Russia to tear this nation apart?

 

 

tea+klux+klan6.jpg

 

cg50288055a2c46.jpg

 

gettyimages-484797712.jpg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

Russia has nothing to do with it.  I and people like me, hate everything the corrupt Democrats stand for.  And, the Democrats hate my guts and anyone who proudly claims to be a Republican and/or Trump supporter.  We hate each other - plain and simple. Every day the hate festers to the point that war may be inevitable. No Russians Need Apply.  We are fully capable of hating each other all on our own. 

I think you missed the point... The hate is the direct result of Putin's effort to tear this nation apart aided and abetted by the butt hurt Democrats who lost the presidential election and their propaganda machine the mob media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...