RollingRock

Ambassador Gordon Sondland testifies

2 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

republican cross examination

Decimated?

With speeches and grandstanding?

Pushing debunked conspiracy theories?

Oh yeah.

Those republicans really brought it didn't they,wannabe?

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

That was before the witness was cross examined and we found out everything Sondland testified was made up. 

It explains his reasoning in the article you fucking moron.....

Utter fiction.

Show me where Starr says he now says he can't be impeached because of Sondland's cross exam. 

This however, is a REAL Starr quote:

He continued: "What we heard from the chairman just now is, it's over. We now know—this is his position—we now know that the president in fact committed the crime of bribery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even a dumbfeck like you ought to be able to read this, but then again, probably not.

Look at how many lies you have told just this morning. 

Just now, Squatchman said:

He cleans bedpans for a living.

He enjoys humiliation.

Are you following this exchange with DB? 

I've post quote after quote of Ken Starr saying YES to impeachment onTrump.

DB read thems and then claims they say the opposite.

He is just scum.  I hate liars.

6 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

That was before the witness was cross examined and we found out everything Sondland testified was made up. 

It explains his reasoning in the article you fucking moron.....

LIES LIES LIES.  Don't talk to me anymore.  I hate liars and you are definitely a big one.

No wonder you voted for Trump - lying is all either of you know how to do.

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

That testimony radically changed Starr's appraisal. In another Fox News appearance after Sondland spoke, he said, "It doesn’t look good for the president, substantively."

He added, "The third article of impeachment, in the Richard Nixon situation, is very clear, it’s very succinct, it’s very well done. That just got drawn up today, thanks to Ambassador Sondland." This testimony, he said, completely undermined Republican defenses so far. "It’s not a complaint now by the House chairman or anyone else on this committee. It is from the witness himself."

===================================

It isn't my fault, DB, that you are stupid and unknowledgeable on pretty much all subjects.

You set your self up for humiliation all the time because you are so lazy at research.

Read my article moron. Starr changed his assessment AFTER republicans exposed the fact that Sondland made up how testimony. 😂

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

LIES LIES LIES.  Don't talk to me anymore.  I hate liars and you are definitely a big one.

You didn’t ready my article, dummy. After republicans got Sondland to admit he made up his testimony, Starr changed his opinion. 

Your democrats failed. 

"My assessment of the evidence [thus] far? Nowhere close. The evidence is conflicting and ambiguous," he told Hemmer.

Starr said that European Union Ambassador Gordon Sondland's testimony Wednesday falls into the same category since Sondland gave conflicting information about whether President Trump sought a quid pro quo with Ukraine involving military aid and an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Are you following this exchange with DB? 

He wants so badly to become a full fledged trumpanzee.

He can't even comprehend what is written anymore.

He wants so badly to become a full fledged trumpanzee.

He can't even comprehend what is written anymore.

"My assessment of the evidence [thus] far? Nowhere close. The evidence is conflicting and ambiguous," he told Hemmer.

Starr said that European Union Ambassador Gordon Sondland's testimony Wednesday falls into the same category since Sondland gave conflicting information about whether President Trump sought a quid pro quo with Ukraine involving military aid and an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

He didn't vote for trump.

He is just a hanger on,wannabe.

He's useless even to republicans.

4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You didn’t ready my article, dummy. After republicans got Sondland to admit he made up his testimony, Starr changed his opinion. 

Your democrats failed. 

I demonstrated you are a liar.  I don't read your garbage anymore because you lie so very very much.

Starr said you morons are "nowhere close" but you'll blame senate Republicans when they flush your articles down the toilet? 😂

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

I demonstrated you are a liar.  I don't read your garbage anymore because you lie so very very much.

Starr flat out stated you idiots are NOWHERE CLOSE on making your impeachment case. 😂

This is AFTER all the witnesses the democrats brought forth. 😂\

You're mad I proved you wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Sup bitch? You gonna call Starr a moron? 😂

He continued: "What we heard from the chairman just now is, it's over. We now know—this is his position—we now know that the president in fact committed the crime of bribery.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Old DB loves it when you quote him then ignore him for a bit.

Just quote him then when he quotes you let him hang for a while.

Old DB loves it when you quote him then ignore him for a bit.

Just quote him then when he quotes you let him hang for a while.

I'm doing it to Zo9 right now.

6 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

I'm doing it to Zo9 right now.

Show no mercy.  grin.gif

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Show no mercy.  grin.gif

They're idiots and will believe just about anything.

I lied to her about Nike shares going up 3 billion after the Betsy Ross sneaker was discontinued.

She believed me.

Asked for a link for months.

I told her just last weekend that I lied.

I have her on the hook for something right now.

It doesn't matter if I don't remember either.

He will keep asking and reminding me of the current lie.

Lying to these republicans here is fun and rewarding.

Sondland just stuck a knife in the throat of all those scumbags - Rudy, Pompeo, Mulvaney and Barr.

He is clearly fed up that they were all dragging him down into the muck of their corrupt and traitorous criminal conspiracy.

Poor demofagboy repeating the same lie over and over and over again