Sign in to follow this  
zarus

White Supremacists On Liberalforum.org !

OMG, there are racists and white supremacists on this site?  

you dont say

Im shocked, Im stunned and I have to lie down now.

Zarus, did you discover this recently?

I hate to break it to you, there are racists in every party, every level, even your beloved Democrat party and liberal associates has racists.

If you think that racists wouldn't exist on a liberal site well, you're as naive as I suspect 

perhaps this isnt the forum for you as you seem to be bothered by these people, as much as I hate racists, I call them out when they say stupid shit, you would think someone like you would know that 

They have a right to their opinions and I have to right to call them out 

1 hour ago, zarus said:

I have always wondered why are these people so addicted to this site.  This is a Liberal Forum by the way. But it just goes to show you how venomous they are with their ideology.

They like to attack us Liberals because we are a threat to their peace of mind. A threat to their sovereignty. A threat to their own self anointed democracy.   I call their bluff.

This is nothing more than an ideology based on emotionalism. Do you believe that White Supremacy is legit.    

Some of us understand the point you are making.
Others appear to be struggling. 

9 minutes ago, zarus said:

The word is used to measure its validations.  So that means since you cannot comprehend anything correctly. I am asking is it a cause worth fighting for.

Is it a valid ideology. Is it necessary.   I never said it was evil.    Learn to comprehend and read first before making assumptions about the posts view.  

He has to put you in a category to make his talking points work. 

21 minutes ago, zarus said:

Kinetic assertions, overexertion of mental force.   Ancenstral dna package in the mail addressed to Sole Result.  

Thinking instead of reciting, following my instincts doesn't overexert my self awareness as an equal lifeime reproducted into the total sum reproductions living at the same time regardless ideology followed to the letter of their contextual colonization.  

Remember zarus ancestral DNA is mailed during a sexual act merging one male and female reproductive cells to become the first fertilized cell of the reproducers reproduction designated to replace when both die regardless the number of reproductions the couple make between the two or company of others.

Back to time is stationary and like xavier and everyone else defending potential doubts now cannot be eternity, just where would eternal separation center if it did happen? 3 letters and it isn't g o d.

n o w.

I won without winning anything but standing in the space I am equally existing so far.  Your whole group mentality has to do everything possible to discredit what I understand.  I just explain why and how life only works as reproductions exist now to those here.

1 hour ago, zarus said:

I have always wondered why are these people so addicted to this site.  This is a Liberal Forum by the way. But it just goes to show you how venomous they are with their ideology.

They like to attack us Liberals because we are a threat to their peace of mind. A threat to their sovereignty. A threat to their own self anointed democracy.   I call their bluff.

This is nothing more than an ideology based on emotionalism. Do you believe that White Supremacy is legit.    

Black Supremacist On Liberalforum.org !

There...that's better.

3 minutes ago, zarus said:

The word is used to measure its validations. 

I assume that "the word" you are referring to is White Supremacy - this is actually two words.  But, looking beyond that words do not measure anything, they name and/or describe things and occurrences.   Also, your use of the word "validations" relates to nothing and is pure nonsense in the context of your (so-called) sentence.   Because your writing is a complete abomination, it is impossible for me to even attempt to respond to what you said here.

So that means since you cannot comprehend anything correctly.

This is an incomplete sentence.  What is "meant" if I cannot comprehend anything correctly?

I am asking is it a cause worth fighting for.

What cause?  What cause are you asking is worth fighting for?

Is it a valid ideology.

Is what valid (I can only assume that you might mean White Supremacy)?  And, what do you mean by "valid"?

Learn to comprehend and read first before making assumptions about the posts view.  

I am rather astute at comprehending the written word.  However, you sir, are a very poor writer.  I mean that in all sincerity.  You lack even the basic understanding of how to craft a simple sentence or how to convey a complete written thought to your audience.  If you want a chance at ever elevating yourself intellectually, academically or monetarily, I recommend seeking remedial tutoring in English and grammar. 

I would love to debate you, but I do require that you be able to express yourself just a little more clearly than you seem able to. 

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

I assume that "the word" you are referring to is White Supremacy - this is actually two words.  But, looking beyond that words do not measure anything, they name and/or describe things and occurrences.   Also, your use of the word "validations" relates to nothing and is pure nonsense in the context of your (so-called) sentence.   Because your writing is a complete abomination, it is impossible for me to even attempt to respond to what you said here.

This is an incomplete sentence.  What is "meant" if I cannot comprehend anything correctly?

Is what valid (I can only assume that you might mean White Supremacy)?  And, what do you mean by "valid"?

I am rather astute at comprehending the written word.  However, you sir, are a very poor writer.  I mean that in all sincerity.  You lack even the basic understanding of how to craft a simple sentence or how to convey a complete written thought to your audience.  If you want a chance at ever elevating yourself intellectually, academically or monetarily, I recommend seeking remedial tutoring in English and grammar. 

I would love to debate you, but I do require that you be able to express yourself just a little more clearly than you seem able to. 

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha elevating from what genetic position to intellectual whom ranked in society(contextual colonialism) of self anointed type cast people? ha ha ha ha 

1 hour ago, zarus said:

Hmmmmmm. So in your mind what makes America weaker ?  I cannot wait to hear this.   

Being a cuck for any and all types of immigration.

Immigration should be based SOLEY on your ability to help America.

Muslims cant handle democracy and do no assimilate well.  Just look at Europe. 

However, the West created this massive refugee problem due to criminal wars for 20 years...so maybe we get what we deserve.

Endless wars have made us weaker AND poorer.  We now have two war parties controlled by the deep state and the war complex.

Demanding and whining over statues etc makes weaker.  If you cant move forward then you are a drain on society.

Safe space mentality millennial cucks will likely be the adults who will witness the crumbling of America.  All empires end. 

SJW mentality creates weak adults.  Spoiled brats.

I could go on...

23 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

He has to put you in a category to make his talking points work. 

He cannot.

22 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Being a cuck for any and all types of immigration.

Immigration should be based SOLEY on your ability to help America.

Muslims cant handle democracy and do no assimilate well.  Just look at Europe. 

However, the West created this massive refugee problem due to criminal wars for 20 years...so maybe we get what we deserve.

Endless wars have made us weaker AND poorer.  We now have two war parties controlled by the deep state and the war complex.

Demanding and whining over statues etc makes weaker.  If you cant move forward then you are a drain on society.

Safe space mentality millennial cucks will likely be the adults who will witness the crumbling of America.  All empires end. 

SJW mentality creates weak adults.  Spoiled brats.

I could go on...

America has always had immigrants from other countries. Some of them fought in the Civil and Revolutionary War. 

23 hours ago, Skans said:

No. My writing is very plain for everyone here to understand. Its just that you are someone who is mentally inept and does not know how to comprehend the basics.

You try too hard to make yourself seem intelligent but you are not.  

23 hours ago, sole result said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha elevating from what genetic position to intellectual whom ranked in society(contextual colonialism) of self anointed type cast people? ha ha ha ha 

More mumbo jumbo. Here you have a pseudo intellectual who overanalyzes and exaggerates everything.  Not impressed by your fabrications.  Your ancestral dna is dysfunctional at best.

20 minutes ago, zarus said:

No. My writing is very plain for everyone here to understand. Its just that you are someone who is mentally inept and does not know how to comprehend the basics.

You try too hard to make yourself seem intelligent but you are not.  

Nice attempt at attacking me for pointing out severe deficiencies in your poor attempt at constructing a responsive argument.  Look, your writing skills are lacking.  You can spend your time trying to beat up the messenger, or you can take what I said to heart and attempt to improve your communication skills by learning how to properly use the English language.   If you won't or can't, that's your problem, not mine and people will continue to shred you behind your back before you even get out of the starting gate.  Rather than blasting me, you should thank me for taking an interest in "shredding" you in a constructive way and to your (proverbial) face.

You can only imagine some of the derogatory things SWIM have said about individuals based merely upon letters and resumes they receive from people who lack rudimentary English writing skills. 

2 hours ago, zarus said:

More mumbo jumbo. Here you have a pseudo intellectual who overanalyzes and exaggerates everything.  Not impressed by your fabrications.  Your ancestral dna is dysfunctional at best.

Kinetic self evident results are your definition of pseudo intellectual ha ha ha ha ha ha, over simplifying 4,000 years of humans defying now is eternity using basic instinctive awareness.

ha ha ha ha ha ha haha