WillFranklin

Rebuttal #1 To gayfools' Video Of Lies

@kfools is a reasonable guy but I think he read the situation wrong.
The rest of the RW snowflakes are going after Will for having the temerity to be a left wing liberal. 
If @teacher falls for it, they’ll be going after @bludog next.

2 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

In gayfools' video of lies he says I was hiding posts by Blue Devil that were not spam. Yet they were long posts that repeat the same thing to discourage participation. gayfools said they were different but I proved they were the same then and that Blue Devil was just editing them while I was viewing them. gayfools does not care what I proved and wants to lie like EVERY TIME!

For starters, they were in your "shill" thread, not the one you linked, and I restored them WEEKS after you removed them.
They were NOT all the same, and at the time you claimed that Teacher gave you special permission to do that.

True or false, liar?

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Will mostly comes here to whine like a lil bitch over his mom's tit cancer.....nobody cares.  He is a crybaby lil puss

Says the guy who hates America cuz he can't get a girlfriend

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Either the rules are the rules or they are not. Bluedevil spams all the time. 

It seems he gets a pass

41 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

The rest of the RW snowflakes are going after Will for having the temerity to be a left wing liberal. 

They go after bluedog all the time. 

5 minutes ago, slideman said:

Says the guy who hates America cuz he can't get a girlfriend

Did you buy the beast a vibe yet?  Cuz no way can a cuck like you treat a pussy right :) 

Just now, slideman said:

It seems he gets a pass

Yeah it's unfair for him to spam and I can't. If bluedevil gets a pass we should all start spamming. 

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Either the rules are the rules or they are not. Bluedevil spams all the time. 

DO you make rules for passengers in you Limo?

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Did you buy the beast a vibe yet?  Cuz no way can a cuck like you treat a pussy right :) 

I know a little about love

And I can guess the rest

You on the other hand

Are completely ignorant of the ways of intimacy

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah it's unfair for him to spam and I can't. If bluedevil gets a pass we should all start spamming. 

If everyone on this forum was allowed to spam like bluedevil it would be impossible to follow. 

Just now, Olivaw said:

If everyone on this forum was allowed to spam like bluedevil it would be impossible to follow. 

Yes it would and something would be done about it. 

20 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

For starters, they were in your "shill" thread, not the one you linked, and I restored them WEEKS after you removed them.
They were NOT all the same, and at the time you claimed that Teacher gave you special permission to do that.

True or false, liar?

gayfools is referring to the pinned thread, the one I linked, where you blew a fuse after I hid some spam even though I reported my actions in the mods only thread and you did not even go to your own mods only thread to discuss it you just played Admin Asiistant in charge and diddled with my privileges.

You and gayfools hid dontlooknow posts for the same reason and DID NOT report your actions in the mods only thread.

True or false?
You were hiding "spam" in your shill thread, 
That spam was actually different posts.
Teacher gave you special permission for your shill thread
True or false, liar?

We also talked about it first, didn't we?
That's when you explained about Teachers special rule for you

2 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Franklin is left-wing. Liberal? No.

He is a bigot. An anti-Semite and a homophobe.

Not to mention an asshole and a moron.

Bill

1 hour ago, slideman said:

I know a little about love

And I can guess the rest

You on the other hand

Are completely ignorant of the ways of intimacy

Lick'em and stick'em ;) 

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Franklin is left-wing. Liberal? No.

He is a bigot. An anti-Semite and a homophobe.

Not to mention an Bad word and a moron.

Bill

if @bludog was the target of this right wing tantrum, would you be opposed or supportive of their effort? 

5 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

In gayfools' video of lies he says I was hiding posts by Blue Devil that were not spam. Yet they were long posts that repeat the same thing to discourage participation. gayfools said they were different but I proved they were the same then and that Blue Devil was just editing them while I was viewing them. gayfools does not care what I proved and wants to lie like EVERY TIME!

Again with the homophobic slur?

why not be the man and challenge K fools without the derogatory remarks?

No wonder this site is dying , I came here to debate with Liberals since they allowed Conservatives on here

but it just seems this site is just a place for trolls to do their thing on both sides

Im pleased or say Im fortunate enough to have enough posters on the left that actually likes to debate  hence why Im still here, but its getting ridiculous now and I dont understand why this moderator ( Will) can get away with slurs but punishes a person for using "cockroach"?

39 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

if @bludog was the target of this right wing tantrum, would you be opposed or supportive of their effort? 

Mixed response here. Bludog completely abused his powers in my case. He's hacked my posts. Made personal insults and invented "infractions" that were totally bogus so he could boot me from the LO room. He did so because I was (and am) very opposed to BS, who at the time was god-like in the LO room.

In 2016 it was A-OK to slam HRC and the Democratic Party in the grossest possible terms. But any criticism of St Bernie brought reprimands. Not civil. LOL.

The room was run as an extension of the BS campaign. Purely. There was no room for dissent from a *shudder* HRC supporter. 

Bludog lied to get me out. He could never produce the evidence of "personal attacks" the claimed I made, because there were none. He on the other hand made many personal attacks on me including calling me a liar and he never moderated the "hive" from calling me a right-winger, republican, neoliberal, or any of a host of insults.

I think he should have lost his position when he hacked my account, and he was suspended for a time and lost some of his (since restored) moderating privileges. On any "normal" forum, he's have been booted. But teacher needs the free labor.

With that said--and understanding that I know he his badly abused his powers in my case--Bludog is a thousand times better than Franklin, a guy who is a complete moron.

So what can I say? This is a very weird space.

Bill

13 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The room was run as an extension of the BS campaign. Purely. There was no room for dissent from a *shudder* HRC supporter.

Unfortunately SpyCar is living in a fantasy of persecution and abuse.

He was kicked out of LO for trolling;  Similar to what he often does now, in NHB.

Second rule of LO.

Post respectfully, personal attacks will not be tolerated

SpyCar was kicked out for repeatedly violating the above rule.   He was given every chance for months and months before he was finally expelled.

30 minutes ago, bludog said:

Unfortunately SpyCar is living in a fantasy of persecution and abuse.

He was kicked out of LO for trolling;  Similar to what he often does now, in NHB.

Second rule of LO.

SpyCar was kicked out for repeatedly violating the above rule.   He was given every chance for months and months before he was finally expelled.

No. You are proving what a liar you really are. 

You were suspended and had you mod privileges reduced because you hacked my account. So you decided to "get even." Why lie?

You never once produced a single example of a "personal attack" made by me. Never once.

You lied because you were in the thrall of BS, an attraction that--thank goodness--seems to have worn off. 

It is a shame that the lack of integrity, the evasions of personal responsibility, and outright lies continue.

On any "normal" forum you would have been out on your ear because of your abuses of moderating privileges.

Only because this is a ship-of-fools with a drunken captain at the rudder (or away on a bender) do you survive.

But you remain a person of very low integrity. Low integrity still puts you miles above Franklin. LOL.

What a shithole!

Bill

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

You were suspended and had you mod privileges reduced because you hacked my account.

Nothing of the sort.  You are living in a fantasy.

You were kicked out of LO for attacks on other members ....   Trolling, just like you often do now in NHB.

If what you said were true, the authorities here would overrule me and allow you back in LO.   That's not about to happen either.