jbander

The future of the right wing.

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

We plan to do just that when we turf Cheatin’ Donald and Moscow Mitch in November 2020.

Verifythis later.

13 minutes ago, Skans said:

All noble endeavors are worth a little wasted money.  And, who knows, sometimes when you fight like hell, you actually win.

We shall, of course, strive to fight our version of the good fight. 

We see Mitch McConnell as the primary agent of the collapse of bipartisanship. 
We see Donald Trump as symbolic of the worst that America has to offer. 

We’ll have less money but expect to win on enthusiasm. 

44 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Yeah.....it was only the MAJORITY, OF AMERICANS, who'd voted for her.

goonie goo goo and yippee ki yay

On 11/18/2019 at 1:35 PM, Skans said:

Trump can't be the Swamp.  He's not a Washington politician or bureaucrat.  He's only been in Washington for 3 years and his administration has only stuck their big toes into the vast muck-filled Democrat-controlled Swamp. 

He is total scum, the lowest form of humanity, hes cruel, evil, hate driven, mentally ill  and complete total liar. He lies and 20 second late he so Bad wording stupid that he says the opposite.  This pile of crap has to go, actually he is as good as gone. With the majority of this country wanting not just going with the impeachment process , they want the pile of crap impeached.  There's not a man alive that can go from that to be elected again one year later. Even with the party frantic move to take away the votes of as many democrats as possible, These pigs are trying to turn this country into a dictatorship but the patriots of this country won't let it happen even if we have to move the military in to protect the voting places. . We are dealing with scum , the stuff you have to scrape off your feet. Party and leader.

9 hours ago, RebelGator said:

The stock market would be as large as the national debt and we'd all be billionaires. Good idea!

It will collapse soon, Obama market will turn in about a year, the natural sequence of simply being over sold. Scum bag only slowed down obama market , it would have done way better without him as just about every aspect of economic indicators shows , No increase in any chart when scum bag came into office  but in many cases slowed down.

7 hours ago, Olivaw said:

I believe we will have the money this time, 2020 Scum bags gone and a possibility for the senate also. When we do gain all three , the first thing we will do is increase the number of supreme court justices by 3 and put liberals in and the hate party's majority disappears and then we outlaw ever increasing the number of supreme court justices in the future.  Scumbag hate controlled supreme court gone and reason will then take over. The court will be judged on law and not hatred.

There is not one person who can think, that scum bag did try to force the Ukraine to bash Bidens son and Biden. He has admitted it. And he has asked other countries to continue to do this for him all under threat. The right is so sick they don't care , they would except dictatorship to stay in power. The majority and the military won't let that happen. The military has moved the military people who told this country of the criminal actions of scum bag onto their bases to protect them and their families against Scum bags brown shirts.  That says it all.

22 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

He is the President of the United States buddy,  end of story, like him, hate him, your candidate who is worse lost in 2016

You obviously dont know how the election process works

Get no Reprieve?? LMFAO

Yes I do, I know you had a long list of candidates to pick from as your candidate. and hate won you over, the uglier this pile of crap got,  the more your hate group supported him. That's the fact that counts. There is no way in hell that he is my President , This is no different then people calling Hitler their leader or not their leader. Same type of slime. If you think you are forced to have this puss ball as your leader , you have a serious problem in a free country.

22 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

He is the President of the United States buddy,  end of story, like him, hate him, your candidate who is worse lost in 2016

You obviously dont know how the election process works

Get no Reprieve?? LMFAO

Yes I do, I know you had a long list of candidates to pick from as your candidate. and hate won you over, the uglier this pile of crap got,  the more your hate group supported him. That's the fact that counts. There is no way in hell that he is my President , This is no different then people calling Hitler their leader or not their leader. Same type of slime. If you think you are forced to have this puss ball as your leader , you have a serious problem in a free country.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:07 AM, leftwinger said:

Trump insults people who spent their lives in diplomacy helping the United States. Trump needs to be removed from office.

Those lifers brought us Vietnam, iran contra, Afghanistan, the iraq occupation and many more. We need less hawkish diplomacy. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Those lifers brought us Vietnam, iran contra, Afghanistan, the iraq occupation and many more. We need less hawkish diplomacy. 

your comment is irrelevant

2 minutes ago, jbander said:

Yes I do, I know you had a long list of candidates to pick from as your candidate. and hate won you over, the uglier this pile of crap got,  the more your hate group supported him

wonderful spin, you missed your calling as a propagandist 

2 minutes ago, jbander said:

There is no way in hell that he is my President

If you live in America , he is your President whether you voted for him or not, just like I didnt vote for Obama yet he was still President , not a President I endorsed and my President as I live here.

3 minutes ago, jbander said:

This is no different then people calling Hitler their leader or not their leader. Same type of slime. If you think you are forced to have this puss ball as your leader , you have a serious problem in a free country.

So, you comparing Trump to Hitler, Sorry dude I cant take you seriously, Im okay with you hating Trump as I have the same Hatred for Clinton and Obama, So I get it, but I would never compare Obama, Clinton to Mussolini , Castro or whoever 

Trump won in a free election, unlike other countries, what the hell are you going to do when he wins in 2020? LMFAO

Trump is a traitor.

The American people will sweep him out of office if he isn't removed via the impeachment process or if he doesn't resign.

His guilt is crystal clear.

My prediction is that desperate right-wingers in the relatively near future will try to deflect from their Nazi-like enthusiasm they have for Trump by claiming he wasn't really a "converatve" at all, and that he was really a NYC Democrat.

LOL.

Bill

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Trump is a traitor.

The American people will sweep him out of office if he isn't removed via the impeachment process or if he doesn't resign.

His guilt is crystal clear.

My prediction is that desperate right-wingers in the relatively near future will try to deflect from their Nazi-like enthusiasm they have for Trump by claiming he wasn't really a "converatve" at all, and that he was really a NYC Democrat.

LOL.

Bill

Bad read. Trump is a figurehead and what he promoted was supported by 90% of Republicans. The man is far less important than the message. 

Bad read. Trump is a figurehead and what he promoted was supported by 90% of Republicans. The man is far less important than the message. 

Yes, Trump is a fascist representing the interests of the oligarchy

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Yes, Trump is a fascist representing the interests of the oligarchy

A fascist that shrinks the scope and influence of the government? Words have definitions.

A fascist that shrinks the scope and influence of the government? Words have definitions.

You have no idea what "fascist" means. 

10 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Our diplomatic representative started wars , are you Bad wording nuts,

10 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

wonderful spin, you missed your calling as a propagandist 

If you live in America , he is your President whether you voted for him or not, just like I didnt vote for Obama yet he was still President , not a President I endorsed and my President as I live here.

So, you comparing Trump to Hitler, Sorry dude I cant take you seriously, Im okay with you hating Trump as I have the same Hatred for Clinton and Obama, So I get it, but I would never compare Obama, Clinton to Mussolini , Castro or whoever 

Trump won in a free election, unlike other countries, what the hell are you going to do when he wins in 2020? LMFAO Your telling me in a free country based on the rights of everyone to believe and express their opinion that you are forcing your pussy grabbing ass hole pus bag leader on me. That will never happen and the Idea and concept is stupid.  I will choose who I will be lead by and the apsolute last person that will be is your pile of crap God and leader. Your a Bad wording idiot.

Stupid remark, then as the majority of this country wants this puss bag Impeached how does that work into you Nazi Wannabee thinking.

What the Bad word?

On 11/19/2019 at 2:54 PM, Olivaw said:

Gunna b tough to do.

7 hours ago, jbander said:

Our diplomatic representative started wars , are you Bad wording nuts,

Career intelligence operators have misinformed us into more than one war.

10 hours ago, kfools said:

Gunna b tough to do.

Me got guns, me kill, bang bang, you dead.  Let me tell you about Crunch, that's The Americans response to you Nazi wannabees.   As your running across the fields with your 30 guns and fifty pounds of ammunition strapped to your back , Our great military's tanks chasing you in first gear for entertainment, until Guns , ammunition and body get run over with your last words ringing out ," I WILL KILL YOU" CRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You people are a clown act.