Jump to content
Vegas

Popular vote vs electoral college

Popular vote vs electoral college   

17 members have voted

  1. 1. If a dimocrat won the electoral college, but lost the popular vote, would the liberals still think the popular vote is a better system?

    • Yes
      5
    • No
      13


Recommended Posts

We all know liberals are hypocrites.  The two are synonymous.  Hey libs, dont lie. There is plenty of evidence that you retards wanted Hillary to win because she won the popular vote so nobody wants to hear your lies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Vegas said:

We all know liberals are hypocrites.  The two are synonymous.  Hey libs, dont lie. There is plenty of evidence that you retards wanted Hillary to win because she won the popular vote so nobody wants to hear your lies. 

I would really enjoy the fallout from Conservatives who argued Trump won as per the rules.  :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I would really enjoy the fallout from Conservatives who argued Trump won as per the rules.  :D 

I have always claimed that if he is guilty, then i will advocate for the severest punishment posdible for him. You see, i follow an ideology. I dont follow a person. Thats a liberal thing. You guys folllowed Obama and Hillary.  You never cared about what they stood for. Presidents come and go. But principals stay the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I would really enjoy the fallout from Conservatives who argued Trump won as per the rules.  :D 

 

 

 

He did win win by the rules 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HildaCUNT did not win the popular vote. No one ever won the national popular vote for President, because there is no national popular vote for President in the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I would really enjoy the fallout from Conservatives who argued Trump won as per the rules.  :D 

 

Are you making the argument that he did NOT win "as per the rules"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I have always claimed that if he is guilty, then i will advocate for the severest punishment posdible for him. You see, i follow an ideology. I dont follow a person. Thats a liberal thing. You guys folllowed Obama and Hillary.  You never cared about what they stood for. Presidents come and go. But principals stay the same. 

Oh, I hated voting for Hiliary but the GOP rejected the smart Republicans like Rand Paul, and Marco Rubio.  I would have voted for those guys in a heartbeat.  But nope. the Gop went for the big dumb loud guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

He did win win by the rules 

Pretty sure they'll change their tune If a Democrat wins with a electorial count only.  :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Pretty sure they'll change their tune If a Democrat wins with a electorial count only.  :D 

 

 

Nope.   You’re wrong as always 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Pretty sure they'll change their tune If a Democrat wins with a electorial count only.  :D 

No because we believe in the rule of law

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the reality for me at least, if Trump lost the electoral college and won the popular vote I would say the same thing , he lost, end of story

in America the President is decided by the E.C , end of story

 

If Hillary Rotten Clinton won the E.C and Trump won the popular I would say  shit happens ,that is life, those are  the rules and I would hope  he would make another challenge in 2020, but since that isn't the case, I really dont care about Hillary's feelings

 

In my opinion, the E.C works and 2016 was proof, if we had an popular vote all the candidates would spend time in the populous places like the Democratic Peoples republic of California, New York, Florida etc.

 

In 2020 if Trump loses the E.C and the Democrat nominee pulls off the biggest upset, I would say oh well and shit happens ,  hide my assets and ride it out for the next four years.

But I dont believe whoever wins the Democrat nomination will beat Trump, the impeachment inquiry is turning a lot of people off from the Democrats

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Here is the reality for me at least, if Trump lost the electoral college and won the popular vote I would say the same thing , he lost, end of story

in America the President is decided by the E.C , end of story

 

If Hillary Rotten Clinton won the E.C and Trump won the popular I would say  shit happens ,that is life, those are  the rules and I would hope  he would make another challenge in 2020, but since that isn't the case, I really dont care about Hillary's feelings

 

In my opinion, the E.C works and 2016 was proof, if we had an popular vote all the candidates would spend time in the populous places like the Democratic Peoples republic of California, New York, Florida etc.

 

In 2020 if Trump loses the E.C and the Democrat nominee pulls off the biggest upset, I would say oh well and shit happens ,  hide my assets and ride it out for the next four years.

But I dont believe whoever wins the Democrat nomination will beat Trump, the impeachment inquiry is turning a lot of people off from the Democrats

 

 

Is it so wrong to want a smart capable president regardless of the (D) and (R)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Is it so wrong to want a smart capable president regardless of the (D) and (R)?

 

The system congress screwed around with gave us "D" and "R"

 

The founding fathers particularly Washington was against political parties as he was apolitical , He only joined the Federalist party after he was elected 

and he didn't know afterward created a feud between Jefferson and his Secretary of the Treasury  Alexander Hamilton which led to parties being formed.

 

What we see today is because of the idiots in Congress at that time.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

The system congress screwed around with gave us "D" and "R"

 

The founding fathers particularly Washington was against political parties as he was apolitical , He only joined the Federalist party after he was elected 

and he didn't know afterward created a feud between Jefferson and his Secretary of the Treasury  Alexander Hamilton which led to parties being formed.

 

What we see today is because of the idiots in Congress at that time.

 

 

 

It wouldn't work otherwise.  Advertising folks know all about brand recognition that lets them sell.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It wouldn't work otherwise.  Advertising folks know all about brand recognition that lets them sell.  

 

Dont know that, but Congress is definitely a problem, and Washington warned us about political parties and their agendas

 

seems he was right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have been electing Presidents the same way for 250 years.

 

The electoral college is a compromise between large and small states. Without this compromise— the Constitution would have never happened. 
 

you should have learned that in the 5th grade. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

Dont know that, but Congress is definitely a problem, and Washington warned us about political parties and their agendas

 

seems he was right.

Our forefathers knew that Democracy was an ugly problematic system and put various safeguards against abuses.   They didn't recognize how people will gravitate to a binary choice and will avoid complex decision making.  Everyone votes with their heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I would really enjoy the fallout from Conservatives who argued Trump won as per the rules.  :D 

 

4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Are you making the argument that he did NOT win "as per the rules"?

 

???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

 

???

I would enjoy the hypocrisy as a Democrat was elected by electorial votes only and watching Trump supporters try to justify how its not right.  :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

"One man, one vote" is the only system that provides the people's choice. 

 

If ever there was a time when the Electoral College should have fulfilled its purpose (to keep a nutter out of the office), it was in 2016.

It failed;  it has no legitimate purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, king of the county said:

We don’t want California and New York determining our president 

WE sure as hell do not want a pervert like YOU determining anything!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, king of the county said:

We don’t want California and New York determining our president 

Exactly.....

 

LIBs want....NY, LA, ChiCongo to choose the President.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...