Sign in to follow this  
NeoConvict

Trump was correct to remove the Ukraine ambassador

She was asked if she would have supported Trumps request to investigate corruption at Burisma and possible election interference by Ukraine in 2016. She flat out said she would not have followed these requests. A President deserves ambassadors who promote the stated objectives of the President. She admitted she would not have performed her duty. Trump was correct to remove her.

6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

She was asked if she would have supported Trumps request to investigate corruption at Burisma and possible election interference by Ukraine in 2016. She flat out said she would not have followed these requests. A President deserves ambassadors who promote the stated objectives of the President. She admitted she would not have performed her duty. Trump was correct to remove her.

Exactly.

Obama fired many ambassadors when he took office.

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

Exactly.

Obama fired many ambassadors when he took office.

He fired all of them with the "Have your desks cleaned out by Jan 20, 2009"

Just now, MidnightMax said:

He fired all of them with the "Have your desks cleaned out by Jan 20, 2009"

Not to mention...Yovanovitch got caught lying.

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

Not to mention...Yovanovitch got caught lying.

I bet ol DOJ Barr is going to have FIELD DAY with these hearings!!!

PROSECUTIONS out the ying yang to handle!!!

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

I bet ol DOJ Barr is going to have FIELD DAY with these hearings!!!

PROSECUTIONS out the ying yang to handler!!!

Barr and Durham have the dems scared shiitless.  :)

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

POOR PORCH MONKEY BENSON

That's not a very nice thing to say about porch monkeys.   lol

Just now, personreal said:

That's not a very nice thing to say about porch monkeys.   lol

True that... my bad

20 minutes ago, benson13 said:

you're in denial rednecks....

10PsvjMuuzKaXe.gif

Ambassadors who are unwilling to support a president have no business representing the United States abroad. Her admission that she wouldn't have supported these investigation requests proves she likely did tell others to wait Trump out, that he was going to be one term at worst and would likely be removed from office. 

13 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Ambassadors who are unwilling to support a president have no business representing the United States abroad. Her admission that she wouldn't have supported these investigation requests proves she likely did tell others to wait Trump out, that he was going to be one term at worst and would likely be removed from office. 

These MORONS seem to forget that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, the ELECTED leader, is the one that sets FOREIGN POLICY and not the Congress or bureaucraps.

If they don't like it, RESIGN or get fired.

No big loss either way.

57 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

why did trump hire Russian thugs to bear false witness against her? why did he threaten her and try to intimidate her?

it sounds like he was afraid she would get in the way of trumps corruption. you doi agree that trump is a very very dirty person right?

Just now, harryramar said:

why did trump hire Russian thugs to bear false witness against her? why did he threaten her and try to intimidate her?

it sounds like he was afraid she would get in the way of trumps corruption. you doi agree that trump is a very very dirty person right?

prove it you muslim pig

Just now, harryramar said:

Trump plays as dirty as Democrats. I am both amused and disgusted by his antics. 

Sounds like trump screwed up.

No need to smear her.

But being the piece of trump he is he couldn't help himself.

You stupid fakers dont understand what really happened to trump yesterday do you?

The ambassador never lied.

But trump did intimidate her during her testimony for the whole nation to see.

For the American voter who isn't already a trumpstain he lost their vote.

In case you guys haven't figured it out yet,Schiff knows trump cant hold his tongue and will impeach himself.

Looks like Adam is correct.

Tweet away Spanky,tweet away!

6 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

These MORONS seem to forget that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, the ELECTED leader, is the one that sets FOREIGN POLICY and not the Congress or bureaucraps.

If they don't like it, RESIGN or get fired.

No big loss either way.

so how does a fake Christian justify trumps smear campaign of lies against her? why did dirtball don demand a big announcement over Ukraine investigating biden? wait til baldilocks tells the truth next week and you will be shitting your pants

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

prove it you muslim pig

I don't have to devilboy. trump hired the thugs along with America's scumbag rudy to smear the ambassador and then he threatened her. trump won't talk and rudy won't either but I am betting the Russian thug will squeal like a stuck pig.

lets have lunch sometime. I promise I will not beat the living shit out of a traitor like yourself. 

scouts honor garbageboy

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

I don't have to devilboy. trump hired the thugs along with America's scumbag rudy to smear the ambassador and then he threatened her. trump won't talk and rudy won't either but I am betting the Russian thug will squeal like a stuck pig.

lets have lunch sometime. I promise I will not beat the living shit out of a traitor like yourself. 

scouts honor garbageboy

YOU CAN'T... GOT IT

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

scouts honor garbageboy

Duck is eating schit sandwiches right now.

Lunch in the outhouse.

3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Sounds like trump screwed up.

No need to smear her.

But being the piece of trump he is he couldn't help himself.

You stupid fakers dont understand what really happened to trump yesterday do you?

The ambassador never lied.

But trump did intimidate her during her testimony for the whole nation to see.

For the American voter who isn't already a trumpstain he lost their vote.

In case you guys haven't figured it out yet,Schiff knows trump cant hold his tongue and will impeach himself.

Looks like Adam is correct.

Tweet away Spanky,tweet away!

poor dumb outta control trump...he was hollering about his right to speak out while refusing to tell the truth about his crimes .

I support his right to make persona attacks against ladies like the ambassador. please don't stop . Christ he was so scummy even the republcians were ashamed.

not the fake Christian tho. 

SAD LIBERAL ASSWIPES ARE STILL UPSET OVER WHAT HAPPENED IN 2016... GET OVER IT, YOU LOST

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Link. 

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

I don't believe you.