Just how STUPID are trump supporters??????

Just now, benson13 said:

Taipan

"Who did you want to pay for all of your free shi't?  Me??   The hard-working tax-payer?"

NEWS FLASH.....the redneck states don't pay for Jackshiit!....and NEVER have...in fact, they can't even support themselves

"🖕".........................(you g/damned leech)..........................😎

41 minutes ago, William1444 said:

trump supporters think the economy is doing well with trump.

Well, news flash:  

New York Fed highlights how the job situation for recent graduates is worsening.

While the rest of the labor market trends favorably, fresh graduates are more likely to be

unemployed than the base U.S. working population.

That has not happened before in the New York Fed data going back to 1990.

trump supporters tend to be those he and republicans gave tax cuts for the rich 

while dumping the government funding onto the 90% rest of the population 

whom he dumped tariff taxes of 25% on everything from china.

The college students are mostly of the wealthy golf club set who bribe their 

stupid bastard kids into college to study basket weaving and home economics

so they can get their MRS. degrees.

get this through your cast of characters mind, those that voted for Trump are using Trump same as he is using them only from different interpretations.  Trump acts like he is in charge, those voting for him are sacrificing a ruling elite to be eaten alive metaphorically by his own ruling elites to expose the global corruption governing human behavior since the dawn of ciilization training ancestors the world has 4 corners, not 8 hemispheres of intellectual divide and conquer mentalities working simultaneously 24/7 as ancestrally practiced 400 reproductive cycles so far..

11 minutes ago, sole result said:

get this through your cast of characters mind, those that voted for Trump are using Trump same as he is using them only from different interpretations.  Trump acts like he is in charge, those voting for him are sacrificing a ruling elite to be eaten alive metaphorically by his own ruling elites to expose the global corruption governing human behavior since the dawn of ciilization training ancestors the world has 4 corners, not 8 hemispheres of intellectual divide and conquer mentalities working simultaneously 24/7 as ancestrally practiced 400 reproductive cycles so far..

Stop doing that, my head hurts when I read your posts.  I keep hearing WTF, WTF.

9 minutes ago, William1444 said:

Stop doing that, my head hurts when I read your posts.  I keep hearing WTF, WTF.

Your colonialistic contextual state of mind is under attack by instinctive awareness life doesn't exceed ancestral position of the population ignoring now is eternity.

all realites demanding a civil war and you get one that doesn't need to destroy what is required to stay alive now.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

Your colonialistic contextual state of mind is under attack by instinctive awareness life doesn't exceed ancestral position of the population ignoring now is eternity.

all realites demanding a civil war and you get one that doesn't need to destroy what is required to stay alive now.

PAIN, PAIN, WTF, WTF????????

16 minutes ago, William1444 said:

You have been reciting what ifs so long your brain husts like hell becoming instinctively aware of your total sum failure to stay in tune with life never exceeding the moment here. I went through that 37 years ago. took me 24 years how to use it beyond my own thinking and every line of communication is dead set of making sure nobody else does.

so I developed some origami figures that put 8 hemispheres to practiced philosophies and psychologies controlling human emotions historically with context and released it in cyberspace where those governing what information moves banned me except .org and ,net. liberalforum message boards. Yes I get ridiculed to no end, I get caricaturized beyond anything I have ever done. But my advantage over those governing by faith real doesn't matter is the matter is really only kinetically going on now as universally happening so far.

they box me in with vocabulary of what ifs, they caged themselves as deceptionists by choice handed down ancestral paths of wishing to be more than just another reproduction spaced apart now..

Just now, William1444 said:

Well, news flash:  

New York Fed highlights how the job situation for recent graduates is worsening.

While the rest of the labor market trends favorably, fresh graduates are more likely to be

Rubbish ....

The Economy is strong and the Dems have no way to counter it except to pray for a crash.....LMAO.

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

The Economy is strong and the Dems have no way to counter it except to pray for a crash...Rubbish ......LMAO.

The economy is about as strong as when bush and cheney left office in 2008 and left a crashed economy, 

a recession and a depression and two FRAUDULENT mid east wars for obama.   

republicans screw up the USA, and Democrats have to constantly go in and clean up the economy.

BUT THEN, THAT IS JUST MORE PROOF OF HOW STUPID REPUBLICANS ARE.

4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Rubbish ....

The Economy is strong and the Dems have no way to counter it except to pray for a crash.....LMAO.

prey the crash into fruition. protesting what naturally exists demandng symbolism takes its place or else.

1 hour ago, William1444 said:

Well, news flash:  

We aren’t dumb enough to vote for someone that calls us deplorable!

Just now, William1444 said:

The economy is about as strong as when bush and cheney left office in 2008 and left a crashed economy, 

a recession and a depression and two FRAUDULENT mid east wars for obama.   

republicans screw up the USA, and Democrats have to constantly go in and clean up the economy.

BUT THEN, THAT IS JUST MORE PROOF OF HOW STUPID REPUBLICANS ARE.

Bull.

Because if it were true the Dems, themselves would be using this as political ammo to attack Trump......

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

You want free H/care........and free drugs, too??

Well, you disgusting, dung-eating, maggot!!!

Who did you want to pay for all of your free shi't?  Me??   The hard-working tax-payer?

You disgusting, dung-eating, maggot!!! (oh, I'm sorry.  I have already covered that point).

Why don't you just get off your lazyass, go get a job, and support yourself....like a man?

You are welfare, sewer-rat.  

Have a nice day...................(you g/damned leech).................☠️

Like you have a job...Laughable!!!

6 hours ago, fishhead said:

Like you have a job...Laughable!!!

My job is to keep you dumbass Dem-boys in line, boy.

Some of us "genetically superior" Texas country boys have used hard work and capitalism to create 

our own retirement plans.   It is a little game called......Independence.

You wouldn't understand.                                                                        😎

8 hours ago, William1444 said:

Are a vet supporting trump?    If so, you are violating your oath to uphold the Constitution from

trump's constant criminal actions.    And  in doing so, you are making the USA and national

security LESS safe.   Stupid is as stupid does, heeee yuk.   

Are you a member of a HATE GROUP? oh, you say no?

If you are a Trump supporter then you are  member of the biggest HATE GROUP ever!

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

^^^^

Case in point

pretty damn stupid. DUH

Those ignoring kinetic self evident movements for potential outcomes lifetimes living at the same time label those aware life doesn't exceed the moment here pretty damn stupid.

Ironic those that do are removed from social order that won't, don't, can't, unable to adapt with life as it happens conception to decomposed in their relative position as ancestrally separated so far.      Drvoke can you guess why every democracy fails historically and currently practiced?.

the joke is the complete reason is in my post here.

17 hours ago, William1444 said:

When morons supporting trump are asked why, they say the economy is good.  THAT is STUPID.

trump and republicans have given tax cuts to the rich.

AND because of that TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS HAVE ADDED A TRILLION DOLLARS TO THE NATIONAL DEBT 

to be paid off, if ever, by young Americans and their children and grandchildren.   And republicans 

will add trillions more in debt in 2020 to BUY THE ELECTION with their STUPID supporters.

Obama had 4 trillion plus dollar deficits in a row. 

He added more debt than any other president and holds the record for the highest deficit of all time.

Why is it ok for Obama to have trillion dollar deficits but not Trump, considering a lot of Trumps deficit is the raised interest Obama never had to deal with?