Sign in to follow this  
merrill

Right Wing Libertarian Agenda among other things supports the decriminalization of prostitution....right wingers are obsessed with sex.

The Libertarian Party supports the decriminalization of prostitution. We assert the right of consenting adults to provide sexual services to clients for compensation, and the right of clients to purchase sexual services from consenting sex workers.

Sometime around 1976 the leader of a libertarian group in northwestern South Carolina invited my husband (and me) to a meeting at his home. The group were all young, white, and male. As was usual at that decade, their leader addressed my husband and ignored me. I was the fly on the wall that night. Here as I recall now, is how things went.

The leader explained that libertarians believed that we didn’t need government. We could rely on ourselves, friends and family and the free market.

When pushed by my husband about the need for protection from criminals or from foreign invaders, the leader allowed that they might need a standing army, but they would hire their own security force instead of relying on tax-paid police.

In fact they would get rid of nearly every other function of government too, whether that meant public schools, regulations intended to protect people from harm, welfare programs, or—anything and everything that would require Americans to pay taxes for it.

Freedom from taxation apparently justified their use of any means to gain their ends. The leader bragged that he had gotten a mail order certificate of ordination in a church. The group was therefore exempt from paying taxes.

But clearly they were not interested in starting a new church congregation.

When my husband started to argue that not all people could afford to live as they and we did, it was clear there was no meeting of the minds.

We left the house, agreeing that they were an “odd bunch of idealists”.

How mistaken we were. We were the idealists. We didn’t realize how powerful this movement would become in the coming decades.

Libertarians are all about privatization but not without tax dollar support of the most successful government services.

How can they be against taxes but not tax dollar supported government services they want to steal?

9 minutes ago, merrill said:

Libertarians are all about privatization but not without tax dollar support of the most successful government services.

How can they be against taxes but not tax dollar supported government services they want to steal?

Watch how fast they would be crying if they suddenly became disabled.

L.A. Times: Adam Schiff’s Gay Lover Makes Claims Of Abuse

ADAM SCHIFF'S GAY LOVER SAYS HE HAS ENDURED MANY BEATINGS BY SCHIFF. WILL BOTTOM CLAIMS CALIFORNIA CONGRESSMAN ADAM SCHIFF HAS ABUSED HIM PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SEXUALLY.

Los Angeles, CA- Los Angeles Times reporter and assistant managing editor, Kristina Bellatori dropped another bombshell in what can only be described as the ongoing US Congressional and political sex and domestic violence scandal this afternoon.

“The Rob Porter domestic violence fiasco seems to have turned more than just the White House upside down,” Bellatori told The Net Spies via Skype. “Not only has everything been turned upside down, but it seems that abuse victims are literally falling from the sky.”

Bellatori was contacted by Will Bottom, who claims to be the gay lover of California Congressman, Adam Schiff. “Will contacted me and told me that he had been a victim for too long and wanted to speak out,” Bellatori told us. “Mr. Bottom stated that he has been Mr. Schiff’s gay lover for many years and has endured a plethora of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse.”

Bellatori went on to quote Mr. Bottom. “I call Adam, Shih-Tzu, cuz it sounds like his name and he looks like one. Anyway, Shih-Tzu always tells me that my stuff is too small and I don’t pound him hard or deep enough. That hurts my feelings, man. Then he beats me up with his little fists if I don’t get him off just right. I have put up with a lot of crap from him, but I love him, man. He has even pimped me out to his friends on many occasions. I never really minded him pimping me out too much until he made me hook up with Bernie Sanders. That dude smell like moth balls or something.”

Mr. Bottom provided Bellatori with several pictures, most taken by Schiff, that showed the horrific extent of Schiff’s cruelty and perversion. “Anyone who treated an animal in such a manner would find themselves with a lengthy jail sentence,” related Bellatori. “This is a human being. It seems like high time to start holding these politicians accountable for their sick, vulgar, and reprehensible behaviors.”

21 minutes ago, merrill said:

Libertarian academics are active in the Koch brothers, strategy to radically change the shape of American democracy and sabotage our Constitution.

5 minutes ago, merrill said:

Libertarian academics are active in the Koch brothers, strategy to radically change the shape of American democracy and sabotage our Constitution.

Keep in mind this Libertarian Party nonsense is an infant born in 1971 ........ jus so a small group could steal our tax dollars.

Sometime around 1976 the leader of a libertarian group in northwestern South Carolina invited my husband (and me) to a meeting at his home. The group were all young, white, and male. As was usual at that decade, their leader addressed my husband and ignored me. I was the fly on the wall that night. Here as I recall now, is how things went.

The leader explained that libertarians believed that we didn’t need government. We could rely on ourselves, friends and family and the free market.

When pushed by my husband about the need for protection from criminals or from foreign invaders, the leader allowed that they might need a standing army, but they would hire their own security force instead of relying on tax-paid police.

In fact they would get rid of nearly every other function of government too, whether that meant public schools, regulations intended to protect people from harm, welfare programs, or—anything and everything that would require Americans to pay taxes for it.

Freedom from taxation apparently justified their use of any means to gain their ends. The leader bragged that he had gotten a mail order certificate of ordination in a church. The group was therefore exempt from paying taxes.

When my husband started to argue that not all people could afford to live as they and we did, it was clear there was no meeting of the minds.

How mistaken we were. We were the idealists. We didn’t realize how powerful this movement would become in the coming decades.

19 hours ago, merrill said:

The Libertarian Party supports the decriminalization of prostitution. We assert the right of consenting adults to provide sexual services to clients for compensation, and the right of clients to purchase sexual services from consenting sex workers.

Clearly, freedom of commerce is a problem for Utopian Progs.

kj

On 11/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, merrill said:

Keep in mind this Libertarian Party nonsense is an infant born in 1971 ........ jus so a small group could steal our tax dollars.

bump

On 11/10/2019 at 4:07 PM, merrill said:

Libertarian  =  Freedom.

Gambling, booze, prostitution, marijuana, etc. should be decided by each individual state.  

It is called "states-rights".  Different strokes....for different folks.

Maybe Nevada wants all these things.   Maybe Texas does not.     To each his own.          Can you dig it?         😎

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:07 PM, merrill said:

I though liberals favored a woman having the right to do as she wished with her body?

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:36 PM, merrill said:

The leader explained that libertarians believed that we didn’t need government. We could rely on ourselves, friends and family and the free market...

There is the signal that should be interpreted as saying; "Everything that follows is just some shit I am making up to support one of my pet points".

On 11/10/2019 at 4:07 PM, merrill said:

Victimless crime. We also support the legalization of marijuana.