Golfboy

What Can't ANY Liberal Here Explain How Extortion or Bribery Works...

Liberals have dropped the Quid Pro Quo nonsense, and have moved on to "Extortion and Bribery". 

But not ONE of them can explain how someone can be extorted or bribed without that person knowing something of value was being offered, or withheld. 

It's a simple question, but no liberal can answer it, because the answer disembowels their entire argument against Trump. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

Liberals have dropped the Quid Pro Quo nonsense, and have moved on to "Extortion and Bribery". 

But not ONE of them can explain how someone can be extorted or bribed without that person knowing something of value was being offered, or withheld. 

It's a simple question, but no liberal can answer it, because the answer disembowels their entire argument against Trump. 

You are extremely stupid. Time to say it. You keep advertising your stupidity.

Just now, leftwinger said:

You are extremely stupid. Time to say it. You keep advertising your stupidity.

And another liberal that is too stupid to answer a simple question, but can't manage to control his impulse to make a fool of himself. 

6 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

"Hey, Ukraine, you need some weapons to fight the Russians who have invaded your country? 

Well, I'm not going to let you have them unless you agree to announce a (baseless) corruption investigation into a company that my political opponent's son is involved with, so I can use that against him in my reelection campaign."

(For all the rightwingnut retards with their heads up their azzes......that IS both a "Quid Pro Quo" and "Extortion". It was highly illegal and it is indeed Grounds for Impeachment, Constitutionally.)

Too bad you are SOOOOO STUPID and SOOOOO GULLIBLE!!!

Just now, ConConfounder said:

"Hey, Ukraine, you need some weapons to fight the Russians who have invaded your country? 

Well, I'm not going to let you have them unless you agree to announce a (baseless) corruption investigation into a company that my political opponent's son is involved with, so I can use that against him in my reelection campaign."

(For all the rightwingnut retards with their heads up their azzes......that IS both a "Quid Pro Quo" and "Extortion". It was highly illegal and it is indeed Grounds for Impeachment, Constitutionally.)

Golfboy is very stupid.

13 minutes ago, ConConfounder said:

Too bad Trump didn't say any of those things. 

Another liberal that can't tell us how extortion or bribery works, when the person being targeted, doesn't know of anything offered or withheld. 

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Another liberal that can't tell us how extortion or bribery works, when the person being targeted, doesn't know of anything offered or withheld. 

We may have Schiff on our board 🤣

22 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Golfboy is very stupid.

The framers of our constitution new these days would come. They knew the greed if mankind and the dangers of authoritarian folks like Trump. Our brave men and women have died trying to preserve democracy. Many more witnesses will come forward in the next few weeks and Trumps orange head will explode.

Just now, pwkbirdie56 said:

The framers of our constitution new these days would come. They knew the greed if mankind and the dangers of authoritarian folks like Trump. Our brave men and women have died trying to preserve democracy. Many more witnesses will come forward in the next few weeks and Trumps orange head will explode.

Yes.  What we see is capitalism imploding before our eyes. An economic system is not supposed to determine our government.

3 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Yet another liberal that can't address the question in the OP. 

Just now, leftwinger said:

nobody takes you seriously

You're getting your ass kicked in public again.

Trump and perhaps many associates committed EXTORTION and all involved knew something was being offered and also knew what was being withheld ........ = if Ukraine officials did this they could have this..... = EXTORTION.

I learned at a very early age everything I needed to know about extortion which was explained to me by law enforcement. The second I read what Rump did EXTORTION screamed out. It is a serious offense.

4 minutes ago, merrill said:

Trump and perhaps many associates committed EXTORTION and all involved knew something was being offered and also knew what was being withheld ........ = 

I learned at a very early age everything I needed to know about extortion which was explained to me by law enforcement. The second I read what Rump did EXTORTION 

screamed out. It is a serious offense.

Going to all those swinger parties must have left you open for a lot of extortion.

2 hours ago, ConConfounder said:

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

Too bad you are soooooo gullible and stupid!

President Evil: ....the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. ....I'm very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. ... I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

President Evil: (After he had issued an order in July to suspend the delivery of $250 million in Pentagon aid and $141 million in State Department funds.) I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

President Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. ...

President Evil: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

2 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Read the basic definition of both words idiot 

2 hours ago, Golfboy said:

You are a complete and total idiot.

The President of Ukraine knew fully well that aid was being held up and why, you dope.

Bu

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

Golf boy is not worth the trouble. He is being willfully stupid.

Golf Boy, like Trump is aggressively ignorant. He is a fraud and a troll and a bore.

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

You are a complete and total idiot.

The President of Ukraine knew fully well that aid was being held up and why, you dope.

Bu

Zelensky says you're a liar. 

Yet another liberal that can't answer the OP. 

36 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Golf Boy, like Trump is aggressively ignorant. He is a fraud and a troll and a bore.

Who constantly kicks your ass.