Jump to content
leftwinger

Trump: Who are you going to believe? Me or your own eyes?

Recommended Posts

The case for weighing the impeachment of President Trump boils down to a few simple points: In an effort to win re-election in 2020, Mr. Trump apparently attempted to extort a foreign government into announcing an investigation of his top political rival. The president did so while also trying to revive a conspiracy theory that casts doubt over whether the Russian government interfered in the 2016 election on his behalf.

 

Witnesses have already testified that in order to achieve those goals, Mr. Trump withheld hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign aid against the bipartisan wishes of Congress. All the while, the president and his staff have refused to cooperate with the congressional investigation into what transpired.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/opinion/republicans-trump-impeachment.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I believe the classic statement is "Who are you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes?"

 

Again, you would be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Good NYTimes editorial. Goes through each objection and refutes it one by one.

I told you only pole smokers quote the NY Times.

 

Are you trolling for a date with the other fags on this site or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“I hardly know the gentleman."

 

This is Mr. Trump’s go-to excuse when, as so often seems to happen, the people he surrounds himself with implicate him in wrongdoing or get accused of malfeasance themselves. On Friday, Mr. Trump made this assertion about Mr. Sondland, his ambassador and a million-dollar donor to Mr. Trump’s inaugural committee.

That’s the same Gordon Sondland whom Mr. Trump called “a really good man and great American” only one month ago.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/opinion/republicans-trump-impeachment.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The case for weighing the impeachment of President Trump boils down to a few simple points: In an effort to win re-election in 2020, Mr. Trump apparently attempted to extort a foreign government into announcing an investigation of his top political rival. The president did so while also trying to revive a conspiracy theory that casts doubt over whether the Russian government interfered in the 2016 election on his behalf.

 

Witnesses have already testified that in order to achieve those goals, Mr. Trump withheld hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign aid against the bipartisan wishes of Congress. All the while, the president and his staff have refused to cooperate with the congressional investigation into what transpired.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/opinion/republicans-trump-impeachment.html

And again I ask the SAME question, that no liberal can answer. 

How does "extortion" work, when the person being extorted doesn't know there is any leverage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

And again I ask the SAME question, that no liberal can answer. 

How does "extortion" work, when the person being extorted doesn't know there is any leverage?

 

You would argue about whether an apple is fruit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

You would argue about whether an apple is fruit.

Why can't you, or anyone claiming Trump committed a crime, just answer the question?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

Why can't you, or anyone claiming Trump committed a crime, just answer the question?

 

 

I have answered. Others have answered. The end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Your obsession with Russia is cute.  I get it...Putin gutted your whore lib queen.....  :) 

 

Just now, leftwinger said:

 

You would argue about whether an apple is fruit.

If Trump told his minions the sky was green, they would believe it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

I have answered. Others have answered. The end.

No you haven't. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

No you haven't. 

 

 

When someone responds to your question, that is an answer. You disputing it does not mean the question was not answered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The case for weighing the impeachment of President Trump boils down to a few simple points: In an effort to win re-election in 2020, Mr. Trump apparently attempted to extort a foreign government into announcing an investigation of his top political rival. The president did so while also trying to revive a conspiracy theory that casts doubt over whether the Russian government interfered in the 2016 election on his behalf.

 

Witnesses have already testified that in order to achieve those goals, Mr. Trump withheld hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign aid against the bipartisan wishes of Congress. All the while, the president and his staff have refused to cooperate with the congressional investigation into what transpired.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/opinion/republicans-trump-impeachment.html

Extortion and bribery. Lock him up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

When someone responds to your question, that is an answer. You disputing it does not mean the question was not answered.

lol.  

The question was not answered, because you can't answer it. 

It is impossible to "extort" or "bribe" someone, if they don't know something of value is being offered, or withheld. 

 

But you can't admit this simple fact, or your entire claim against Trump falls apart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Good NYTimes editorial. Goes through each objection and refutes it one by one.

 

Poor thing.

 

A. There were no illegal acts. The PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES has complete discretion as to how he runs FOREIGN POLICY. THAT'S GIVEN TO HIM IN THE CONSTITUTION. There are NO RESTRICTIONS placed on him there. NONE!!! See THIS.....https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-2/section-3/the-conduct-of-foreign-relations


B. There was no "quid pro quo" since you can't circle the QUID in the TRANSCRIPT nor was there any "QUO" in terms of any actions by the Ukrainians. And don't give us that "there is another transcript" CRAP. YOU are relying on some "testimony" of someone 3-4 months AFTER the fact and there is a 80% loss of memory of ANYTHING after 2 weeks, so the "testimony" is suspect in the first place.

coneOfLearning.gif?resize=600,456&ssl=1

 

C. You just PROVED OUR POINT about you being a goddamn MANIPULATED MORONIC SCHITSTAIN!!! ANYTHING from the LYING NY TIMES is suspect since their entire editorial department is NOTHING BUT "WE HATE TRUMP" dorks.

 

D. TRUMP will not be impeached NOR convicted and removed. Now that IS REALLY GOING TO SUCK as soon as the TIDE TURNS on your SCHITSTAINS with the PUBLIC SPECTACLE that these "public hearings" are. AS SOON AS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE see the KABUKI THEATER you schitstains are doing, they are going to TURN FAST ON YOU AND YOUR ILK!!!
 

Have a nice day, MORON!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

lol.  

The question was not answered, because you can't answer it. 

It is impossible to "extort" or "bribe" someone, if they don't know something of value is being offered, or withheld. 

 

But you can't admit this simple fact, or your entire claim against Trump falls apart. 


Im sure that question will be asked under oath to someone. Don’t think “I’ve answered by responding” is going to fly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

You and golfboy are idiots.


Don’t be grumpy, buddy. It’s a tricky question. You won’t be called in front of Congress to answer it. 
 

 

 

Promise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

You are a know nothing idiot.


Come on now, buddy. You don’t mean that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...