Sign in to follow this  
Karl Childers

Keep It Short Simple Stupid

Wanna fix America ya cant..

For all of the "Technical" advancement by about the Time ya figure it out that "Old" and its "NEW" again so every parasite can suck afew more nickels and dimes out of it along the way..

We know the "basics" and what works but NO lets Birifucate It and add more layers of "Complexity"..

Then we all sit back wonder why everybodys "whacked-out" and Killing Eachother..

We "FORGOT" the BASICS ...

KISS "Keep It Short Simple" STUPID

Bumping your own thread in my honor................................................this is awesome !

On 8/3/2019 at 5:45 AM, Old Mack said:

Is TheOldBarn drunk...he has left the cyber security of the LIBs Only Room

OldBarn posted in NHB for the first and only time. Since he / she / it...only post in the LOR; I question his motives.  Of course RR came to defence and since RR has me on megashun...I'm guessing he was drunk to.

On 8/4/2019 at 1:04 PM, RollingRock said:

It's a cry for attention.  Most liberals shun OldMuck, so he's thirsty for attention, even if it's negative attention.  :lol:  

Do you think RR understands...I get off on rejection ?

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Bumping your own thread in my honor................................................this is awesome !

OldBarn posted in NHB for the first and only time. Since he / she / it...only post in the LOR; I question his motives.  Of course RR came to defence and since RR has me on megashun...I'm guessing he was drunk to.

Do you think RR understands...I get off on rejection ?

Thaks 4 being a "Friend"...

No "shuns"...never should have 2 ask this questions ever "again"

I wanna see the Pee Tape...do you know when will it be released ?

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) said that "something close" to the long-rumored “pee tape” exists, saying ''it's likely Putin has something on President Trump."

6 hours ago, Karl Childers said:

Wanna fix America ya cant..

For all of the "Technical" advancement by about the Time ya figure it out that "Old" and its "NEW" again so every parasite can suck afew more nickels and dimes out of it along the way..

We know the "basics" and what works but NO lets Birifucate It and add more layers of "Complexity"..

Then we all sit back wonder why everybodys "whacked-out" and Killing Eachother..

We "FORGOT" the BASICS ...

KISS "Keep It Short Simple" STUPID

Picture-170.jpg Intellectual chaos induced thinking outside a box, instinctive navigation adapting to eternally sorted apart now.

28 minutes ago, sole result said:

Picture-170.jpg Intellectual chaos induced thinking outside a box, instinctive navigation adapting to eternally sorted apart now.

There we "finally" Understand Eachother..

Just got Different Ways of "explaining" it

13 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

There we "finally" Understand Eachother..

Just got Different Ways of "explaining" it

what is "it". My "it" is life doesn't exceed now, never has/never will. Reality is about making people(each reproduction added to the atmosphere  until extinction) is trained to never accept now is eternity then define life by statistical averages never directly leading back to now is eternity academcially, artistically, spiritually, politically, economically, socially, ancestrally.

It hasn't failed since the dawn of civilization and still everyone prefers life originates anywhere else but now. Never has/never will.

Simple as my origami. thinking outside a box and if one is centered on one side they only view 4 corners, if they are on a corner they only see 4 corners below the 5th point they stand on/ pyramid of deception done 8 ways and regardless which figure it goes inside out or outside in.

However, the one on the right has a center balance point to point of origin to all things reaching one of 6 degrees of separated by 8 cornered triangulating real into fragments of reality ancestrally done historically so far. the one on the right has 24 inside angles and 12 outside edges three sides with an open ended side looking 8 separate ways but the cube insolates inside out from the core(codes of silence) morality/spirituality, legality/politically, ethics/social justification by majority says so.

Deception comes into play with statistical averaging facts to make a minrotiy the majority directing outcomes ancestrally from what ever talking point of relative time being debated since life never exceeds the moment here clocks and calendar statistics keep history always looking beyond now.

subliminal divide and conquer intellect directs instinctive awareness living is a simultaneously here experience but rule of laws directing societal evoluiton show by human behavior al the time that doesn't fit the vernacular truth of what the majority believe, which combined to all fragements of the population all agree now mentally can never be an etrnal point of origin for every lifetime added to the atmosphere now or from now on.

Your beliefs now cannot be Eternity has caused your life to be miserable by your own choices to never figure out now is eternity. You just pick a path of least resistance. A social narrative nobody knows or can prove intellectually life isn't originated anywhere else but here so that reverse psychololgical possibiliites now is never considered from now on.

Keep it simple stupid.^^^^ never failed since dawn of intellect directing instincts ancestrally within one species by the same species never the same person twice.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

what is "it". My "it" is life doesn't exceed now, never has/never will. Reality is about making people(each reproduction added to the atmosphere  until extinction) is trained to never accept now is eternity then define life by statistical averages never directly leading back to now is eternity academcially, artistically, spiritually, politically, economically, socially, ancestrally.

It hasn't failed since the dawn of civilization and still everyone prefers life originates anywhere else but now. Never has/never will.

Simple as my origami.

We all got "Word" SALAD..

My question 4 you is do ya "comprhend" Basic Values and "Principles"

Let me break it down "anther" way..

Its Gut, Stress, B-Word, and RUN..

More $$$$$ and "More"... $$$$

14 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

We all got "Word" SALAD..

My question 4 you is do ya "comprhend" Basic Values and "Principles"

Let me break it down "anther" way..

Its Gut, Stress, B-Word, and RUN..

More $$$$$ and "More"... $$$$

Back to intellectual principle followed by WJC before the blue dress showed up., when caught in the act, deny it, deny it, deny it and destroyn the evidence before anyone finds it and if someone finds it scream it was a setup.

After all the end game for all realities is keep people not accepting now is eternity by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.. WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING ANY MEANS CURRENTLY..

Is this the 5th or 6th message board you and I crossed paths in cyberspace.  You keep making everyone feel sorry for you and I keep saying where corruption never stops coming from every angle of deception used to keep humanity center debate of all issue argued globally keeping everyone loyal to the concept life is too large to remain limited to now.

go anywhere univerally beyond the atmosphere and prove the origin of all life came from there.

58 minutes ago, sole result said:

Back to intellectual principle followed by WJC before the blue dress showed up., when caught in the act, deny it, deny it, deny it and destroyn the evidence before anyone finds it and if someone finds it scream it was a setup.

After all the end game for all realities is keep people not accepting now is eternity by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.. WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING ANY MEANS CURRENTLY..

Is this the 5th or 6th message board you and I crossed paths in cyberspace.  You keep making everyone feel sorry for you and I keep saying where corruption never stops coming from every angle of deception used to keep humanity center debate of all issue argued globally keeping everyone loyal to the concept life is too large to remain limited to now.

go anywhere univerally beyond the atmosphere and prove the origin of all life came from there.

Old Mack told me 2 get my "Cyber-Goove" back Im "trying"...

Im "barely" a High School "graduate" with afew Certificates from the TECH COLLEGE..

Rest was just Living through IT..

I shall "Never" be as Eloquent either..

Just "remember" once in "awhile" or so ya talking 2 "Old" Guys..

We "understand" 2 a point..

Just "Break" It Down..

6 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

Old Mack told me 2 get my "Cyber-Goove" back Im "trying"...

Im "barely" a High School "graduate" with afew Certificates from the TECH COLLEGE..

Rest was just Living through IT..

I shall "Never" be as Eloquent either..

Just "remember" once in "awhile" or so ya talking 2 "Old" Guys..

We "understand" 2 a point..

Just "Break" It Down..

you are no Foster Brooks.

15 minutes ago, sole result said:

you are no Foster Brooks.

I aint "Nobody"...

Just lay it down on the "Street"...

Afew of us still "understand" BASICS

7 hours ago, Karl Childers said:

I aint "Nobody"...

Just lay it down on the "Street"...

Afew of us still "understand" BASICS

Basics what? or what basics?  Intellectual basics or instinctive basics?  Look at your first line of your post?

I ain't "Nobody"...... but yet here you are a single reproduction proportionate to the living populaiton as eternally sorted apart in plain sight?

What does society make you justify to be you?  Deny why you are one of a kind and what are you doing now? those selling what you recite is all you believe possible.  Life is an adapt or become extinct experience for anything reproducted in this atmosphere.

that is the core of equality, not which idea fooled the most people for the most generations since the dawn of civilization. Your brain knew that at conception, but life doesn't work by vocabulary, it continues by reproductions of life never stays the same lifetimes added again so far.

what is kinetic evolution? Food chain. What is the universe around suspended animation working between erosion and decomposition balacing one universal point of existence here details never duplicate and results are never the same individual total sum as before.

Intellect can only describe that litereal, linearly, figuratively, relatively, subjectively, objectively, academically, artistically, spiritually, politically, scientifically, socially, ancestrally, by lines of communication between lifetimes simultaneously here.

Now 24/7 is a mentally necessary tool for each simultaneously here rerpoduction to use while being eternally sorted out, but the "humanity aspect of human nature is nurturing a false sense of space time where a few take pride at corrupting everyone else to pay rent to occupy space while naturally displaced. Simply wrong and nothing evil, supernatural, extraterrestrail about it. It is nothing more than a species falling prey to their own social narratives and not getting back to basic life is adapt or become extinct because it fits between ever compounding details never the same reproduction from now on.

What is the old commercial about Promise Margerine? Don't fool with Mother Nature?  Forget the artistic carciature giving mother nature a human form, what is mother nature without father time teachig 24/7 mantra to keep intellect comparing total sum of done working with doing what needs done to stay alive now.

All this debate about national debts and deficiets, is people borrow against the time they are adapting at the same time using words as collateral because life doesn't exceed simultaneously here and those in control know it and it is a deep state secret only instincts navigate without a need to communicate why life remains what is going on in plain sight.

Karma and full circle example, What basics are you talking about? Intellectual transfered vocabulary cradle to grave or never the same reproductions occupying space now inception to extinction you are a proportionate part so far?

I am one male reproduction of a species eternally sorted apart now, I know why and how I was equally created to being eternally sorted apart now. All the theories and theologies practiced ancestrally doesn't change what I am, it controls how I behave cradle to grave ,or does it anymore.

Civil nature vs civic pride at ignoring what life does naturally. the eternal conflict self induced by one species within one species destroying everything naturally here making shit up historically to justify thinking humans are the exception to naturally reproduced. "Sticks and stones....." Sling blade silencing instincts cradle to grave..

13 years I have been explaining this and I am the crazy one by those defending ignoring now is eternity under any franchise of reality historically and currently governing emotions cradle to grave.

54 minutes ago, sole result said:

I am one male reproduction of a species eternally sorted apart now, I know why and how I was equally created to being eternally sorted apart now. All the theories and theologies practiced ancestrally doesn't change what I am, it controls how I behave cradle to grave ,or does it anymore.

Yeah, sole is THE MESSIAH!

55 minutes ago, sole result said:

13 years I have been explaining this and I am the crazy one by those defending ignoring now is eternity under any franchise of reality historically and currently governing emotions cradle to grave.

With zero results. You are correctly described as some kind of nut!

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, sole is THE MESSIAH!

With zero results. You are correctly described as some kind of nut!

I have exposed your career as an ongoing deceptionist serving a reality built to confuse ancestors ancestrally here now. Look at you project me saying I am only one proportionate lifetime now as calling myself a messiah. You misdirect what I say into how you interpret what I said.

that is a professor of doubt not a teacher of understanding life as it kinetically exists in plain sight.

damn You burned yourself good now.

12 hours ago, sole result said:

True intellectual chaos would show you BBQ-ing those paper shapes on your Webber Grill next to your bacon-wrapped Possum steaks.

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

True intellectual chaos would show you BBQ-ing those paper shapes on your Webber Grill next to your bacon-wrapped Possum steaks.

Found a box of salmon in my freezer last spring..

Grilled It and it was mmmm..good

https://youtu.be/fTjkwnWF3Qs

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

And the career deceptionists join to mutual descrediting the person revealing their actual intentions at staying in character.

karl, our social plight is your reward for loyalty to the cause and effect at denying what life actually is.

10 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

Found a box of salmon in my freezer last spring..

Grilled It and it was mmmm..good

https://youtu.be/fTjkwnWF3Qs

The real question is "can you make origami figures out of frozen salmon?" - that would be the kind of chaos that would set the world on fire!

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

The real question is "can you make origami figures out of frozen salmon?" - that would be the kind of chaos that would set the world on fire!

has either one of you faced the results of your compounding choices to honor the art of ignoring life gives every lifetime compounding second chances to make their being alive right by either continue directing others to follow your self deception or give up evading your actual reproductive position of an ever changing shape and formed population passing through the moment here in the atmosphere now.

obviously you won't even when a reproduction explains the natural position of all things kinetically separated so far in plain sight.

Typical deny it, deny it, deny it and punish those defying your art without mercy on a psychological level with context over content colonialism taking place all the time..

1 minute ago, sole result said:

has either one of you faced the results of your compounding choices to honor the art of ignoring life gives every lifetime compounding second chances to make their being alive right by either continue directing others to follow your self deception ot give up evading your actual reproductive position of an ever changing shape and formed population passing through the moment here in the atmosphere now.

obviousely you won't even when a reproduction explains the natural positon of all things kinetically separated so far in plain sight.

Typical deny it, deny it, deny it and punish those defying your art without mercy.

Correct. Life does sometimes offer 2nd chances. Often those are to stupid to see it or man enough to take a chance. 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Correct. Life does sometimes offer 2nd chances. Often those are to stupid to see it or man enough to take a chance. 

24/7 sometimes.  cradle to grave sometimes, generation to generation sometimes, conception to extinction some times.  Life is the total sum numbers lived and alive so far.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

24/7 sometimes.  cradle to grave sometimes, generation to generation sometimes, conception to extinction some times.  Life is the total sum numbers lived and alive so far.

Gut, stress, b-word, and run..

More $$$$ and more $$$$ more