Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
merrill

Obstruction is illegal activity,  is not sanctioned = but what the hell radical right wingers don't care about illegal activity IF they are the ones breaking laws = Yes obstruction is also still against the law! 

Recommended Posts

Obstruction is illegal activity,  is not sanctioned = but what the hell radical right wingers don't care about illegal activity IF they are the ones breaking laws ......... as we observe their local puppets cheering them on.

 

Yes obstruction is also still against the law! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conservatives  CRASHING THE ECONOMY Are RINO’s - WE must all think about what Conservative RINO’s have leave behind that screws over democrats,republicans and liberals alike which ruins our quality of life.

 

Conservative RINO’s  CRASHING THE ECONOMY

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jun/09/did-republicans-deliberately-crash-us-economy

 

---  The RINO Conservatives Reagan/Bush Savings and Loan Heist " http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/12/18/1352819/--The-Bush-Brothers-are-Bank-Robbers#

 

--- The RINO Conservatives Bush/Cheney Wall Street Home Loan Heist

http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2009/0709macewan.html

 

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/02/25/700272/-FBI-Kills-RUSH-s-Blame-the-Borrower-Meme-and-Ignore-the-Money-Launderers-UPDATED

 

--- What Did RINO Conservatives Do With  $700 billion of bank bail out money? Where Did The Money Go

   http://www.democracynow.org/2009/9/10/good_billions_after_bad_one_year

 

---  Why did RINO Conservative GW Bush Lie To The Nation About Social Security?( This WILL cost taxpayers $4 trillion,place taxpayers insurance money at risk and wreck the economy)

http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2010/0111orr.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

INVESTIGATE MULVANEY, BARR/POMPEO/ Trump/Kavanaugh/McConnell! And all other republican ALLEGED criminals

 

Blame the entire GOP for allowing Trump to be a dictator aka a party that will not stand up for Americans, the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. The party with no spine.

 

Blame the other criminals for NOT saying NO I will not violate the law,

 

The GOP has become mentally unstable documented by many of their presidents = the party is sick!

 

YOUR questions answered on the Trump Impeachment Process
http://www.pfaw.org/blog-posts/your-questions-on-the-trump-impeachment-process-answered/?source=hp?utm_medium=email&utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=september2019

 

Case For Trump Impeachment Goes Beyond Ukraine

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/09/case-for-trump-impeachment-goes-beyond-ukraine.html

 

A president of the USA practicing Extortion which is a criminal offense should be prosecuted accordingly.

 

president of the USA requesting assistance from a foreign government that could impact an election is against the law. Threatening to withhold tax dollar subsidies if the foreign 

government refused is extortion a criminal offense which should be prosecuted accordingly. Impeachment is the easy way out for Rump.

 

Mueller did the hard work! 7 Articles of Impeachment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/03/here-are-seven-reasons-trump-should-be-impeached/

 

Impeach Petition #1

http://act.democracyforamerica.com/sign/reich-impeach-trump/?source=slider

 

Impeach Petition #2

https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, obstruction is against the law. But laws aren’t applied uniformly. It they were, Ms Clinton would be in a white collar jail somewhere along with quite a few of her enablers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why is it living never exceeds simultaneously here yet your facts only suggest it never can happen naturally 24/7 one generation at a time defined by literal, figurative, relative translations of faith real never mattered historically.

 

so it became social morality, legality, ethical to deny now is eternity to sanctify pretending societal evolution is better than reproductive positions equally occupying space as reproduced so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone needs to explain to this schitstain that the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendment says that if you are the focus of an investigation, you have NO OBLIGATION to "cooperate" in any manner.

 

HENCE, there can't be ANY "obstruction" since the CONSTITUTION protects your right TO obstruct.

 

God, that must REALLY SUCK for you goddamn MORONS, huh??

 

Imagine that. The FOUNDERS made SURE that INNOCENCE was PRESUMED until you could PROVE someone's guilt.

 

AND that you don't have to cooperate to give your accusers "evidence" to be used against you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, merrill said:

Conservatives  CRASHING THE ECONOMY Are RINO’s - WE must all think about what Conservative RINO’s have leave behind that screws over democrats,republicans and liberals alike which ruins our quality of life.

 

Conservative RINO’s  CRASHING THE ECONOMY

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jun/09/did-republicans-deliberately-crash-us-economy

 

---  The RINO Conservatives Reagan/Bush Savings and Loan Heist " http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/12/18/1352819/--The-Bush-Brothers-are-Bank-Robbers#

 

--- The RINO Conservatives Bush/Cheney Wall Street Home Loan Heist

http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2009/0709macewan.html

 

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/02/25/700272/-FBI-Kills-RUSH-s-Blame-the-Borrower-Meme-and-Ignore-the-Money-Launderers-UPDATED

 

--- What Did RINO Conservatives Do With  $700 billion of bank bail out money? Where Did The Money Go

   http://www.democracynow.org/2009/9/10/good_billions_after_bad_one_year

 

---  Why did RINO Conservative GW Bush Lie To The Nation About Social Security?( This WILL cost taxpayers $4 trillion,place taxpayers insurance money at risk and wreck the economy)

http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2010/0111orr.html

 

Obstruction is illegal activity,  is not sanctioned = but what the hell radical right wingers don't care about illegal activity IF they are the ones breaking laws ......... as we observe their local puppets cheering them on.

 

Yes obstruction is also still against the law! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, merrill said:

 

Obstruction is illegal activity,  is not sanctioned = but what the hell radical right wingers don't care about illegal activity IF they are the ones breaking laws ......... as we observe their local puppets cheering them on.

 

Yes obstruction is also still against the law! 

 

YOU LOSE, MORON!!!
 

Someone needs to explain to this schitstain that the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendment says that if you are the focus of an investigation, you have NO OBLIGATION to "cooperate" in any manner.

 

HENCE, there can't be ANY "obstruction" since the CONSTITUTION protects your right TO obstruct.

 

God, that must REALLY SUCK for you goddamn MORONS, huh??

 

Imagine that. The FOUNDERS made SURE that INNOCENCE was PRESUMED until you could PROVE someone's guilt.

 

AND that you don't have to cooperate to give your accusers "evidence" to be used against you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, merrill said:

Obstruction is illegal activity,  is not sanctioned = but what the hell radical right wingers don't care about illegal activity IF they are the ones breaking laws ......... as we observe their local puppets cheering them on.

 

Yes obstruction is also still against the law! 

Yep.  They do not think the law applies to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Yep.  They do not think the law applies to them. 


It doesn’t. When you’re a mover and shaker in DC, you’re above it all. 
 

Just ask Hillary....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Someone needs to explain to this schitstain that the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendment says that if you are the focus of an investigation, you have NO OBLIGATION to "cooperate" in any manner.

 

HENCE, there can't be ANY "obstruction" since the CONSTITUTION protects your right TO obstruct.

 

God, that must REALLY SUCK for you goddamn MORONS, huh??

 

Imagine that. The FOUNDERS made SURE that INNOCENCE was PRESUMED until you could PROVE someone's guilt.

 

AND that you don't have to cooperate to give your accusers "evidence" to be used against you!!

Looks to me like there is lots of witnesses that support the accusations against the authoritarian loving pig. Decorated generals and envoys all tell the same story. These folks love the US and are trying to make sure our democracy survives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, merrill said:

Obstruction is illegal activity,  is not sanctioned = but what the hell radical right wingers don't care about illegal activity IF they are the ones breaking laws ......... as we observe their local puppets cheering them on.

 

Yes obstruction is also still against the law! 

 

So it seems there must be a hundred anti american right wingers that which are participating in various Obstruction of the Law activities that should be summoned to court and charged then let the investigations begin. No doubt perjury would surface frequently because these people have broken so many laws they cannot remember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, merrill said:

 

So it seems there must be a hundred anti american right wingers that which are participating in various Obstruction of the Law activities that should be summoned to court and charged then let the investigations begin. No doubt perjury would surface frequently because these people have broken so many laws they cannot remember.


Perjury isn’t that big a deal

either, if you’re connected in DC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 8:56 AM, merrill said:

 

INVESTIGATE MULVANEY, BARR/POMPEO/ Trump/Kavanaugh/McConnell! And all other republican ALLEGED criminals

 

Blame the entire GOP for allowing Trump to be a dictator aka a party that will not stand up for Americans, the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. The party with no spine.

 

Blame the other criminals for NOT saying NO I will not violate the law,

 

The GOP has become mentally unstable documented by many of their presidents = the party is sick!

 

YOUR questions answered on the Trump Impeachment Process
http://www.pfaw.org/blog-posts/your-questions-on-the-trump-impeachment-process-answered/?source=hp?utm_medium=email&utm_source=nl&utm_campaign=september2019

 

Case For Trump Impeachment Goes Beyond Ukraine

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/09/case-for-trump-impeachment-goes-beyond-ukraine.html

 

A president of the USA practicing Extortion which is a criminal offense should be prosecuted accordingly.

 

president of the USA requesting assistance from a foreign government that could impact an election is against the law. Threatening to withhold tax dollar subsidies if the foreign 

government refused is extortion a criminal offense which should be prosecuted accordingly. Impeachment is the easy way out for Rump.

 

Mueller did the hard work! 7 Articles of Impeachment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/03/here-are-seven-reasons-trump-should-be-impeached/

 

Impeach Petition #1

http://act.democracyforamerica.com/sign/reich-impeach-trump/?source=slider

 

Impeach Petition #2

https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org

 

 

bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...