leftwinger

America’s billionaires take center stage in national politics, colliding with populist Democrats

“For the first time ever, we are having a national political conversation about billionaires in American life. And that is because many people are noticing the vast differences in wealth and opportunity,” said Timothy Naftali, a historian at New York University.

On Thursday, Michael Bloomberg, a billionaire and former mayor of New York City, took steps to enter the presidential race, a move that would make him one of four billionaires who either plan to seek or have expressed interest in seeking the nation’s highest office in 2020."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2019/11/09/americas-billionaires-take-center-stage-national-politics-colliding-with-populist-democrats/

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

“For the first time ever, we are having a national political conversation about billionaires in American life. And that is because many people are noticing the vast differences in wealth and opportunity,” said Timothy Naftali, a historian at New York University.

On Thursday, Michael Bloomberg, a billionaire and former mayor of New York City, took steps to enter the presidential race, a move that would make him one of four billionaires who either plan to seek or have expressed interest in seeking the nation’s highest office in 2020."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2019/11/09/americas-billionaires-take-center-stage-national-politics-colliding-with-populist-democrats/

Well after Trump got his clown show elected they said why not me. 

"Financial disparities between the rich and everyone else have widened over the past several decades in America, with inequality returning to levels not seen since the 1920s, as the richest 400 Americans now control more wealth than the bottom 60 percent of the wealth distribution, according to research by Gabriel Zucman, economist at the University of California at Berkeley. The poorest 60 percent of America has seen its share of the national wealth fall from 5.7 percent in 1987 to 2.1 percent in 2014, Zucman found."

Just now, leftwinger said:

Elizabeth Warren hits back at Biden 'angry' criticism: 'I am angry and I own it'

“…Well, I am angry and I own it. I’m angry on behalf of everyone who is hurt by Trump’s government, our rigged economy, and business as usual.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/09/elizabeth-warren-joe-biden-democrats-elections-2020

Warren must be really angry with you and your band of lunatic cultists for helping Trump get elected.

I know how she feels.

Bill

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Warren must be really angry with you and your band of lunatic cultists for helping Trump get elected.

I know how she feels.

Bill

We have enough problems with republicans dividing the left over stuff. Let's concentrate on trump and not attack each other. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

We have enough problems with republicans dividing the left over stuff. Let's concentrate on trump and not attack each other. 

LOL. Untitled/leftwinger is a 5th columnist troll. There is no "each other" condition operative here.

He is scum who helps the enemy, not any sort of "ally." Don't be naive.

Bill

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Just don't let the right wing divide us. 

Exactly, we can’t allow the right to drive a wedge between us.

We also have to avoid allowing our emotions to get the better of us. The Bernie people and the Clinton people need to get off their high horses and focus on fighting the good fight. Trump and Moscow Mitch need to be defeated.

Just now, Olivaw said:

We also have to avoid allowing our emotions to get the better of us. The Bernie people and the Clinton people need to get off their high horses and focus on fighting the good fight. Trump and Moscow Mitch need to be defeated.

Hillary Clinton is not running. She is irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

The center left and the hard left need to realize that Trump.is going to do whatever it takes to get elected. Keep him out of jail. This is why he was so desperate to get dirt on Biden. 

17 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Hillary Clinton is not running. She is irrelevant.

She gets brought up a lot by the anti-Biden folks. 

lol.   Liberals are SO stupid. 

Bloomberg is thinking about running, to ensure Warren doesn't win the nomination. 

The rich liberals who always say they want to pay more taxes... if someone would just make them, suddenly realized someone might actually make them. 

Now, they are trying to figure out how to take Warren out. 

37 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Elizabeth Warren hits back at Biden 'angry' criticism: 'I am angry and I own it'

“…Well, I am angry and I own it. I’m angry on behalf of everyone who is hurt by Trump’s government, our rigged economy, and business as usual.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/09/elizabeth-warren-joe-biden-democrats-elections-2020

With record low unemployment, she has increasingly few for which to be angry. 

Sounds like Biden was right about her. 

Just now, neue regel said:

sounds like you're a right winger. thanks for your advice on the democratic primary

Just now, leftwinger said:

sounds like you're a right winger. thanks for your advice on the democratic primary

I didn’t give any advice. I made an observation, buddy. 

3 minutes ago, neue regel said:

As a women it's not good to be angry. Or black for that matter. A angry women or black person is not a good combination. It's just reality. 

3 minutes ago, neue regel said:

I didn’t give any advice. I made an observation, buddy. 

Okay, sorry. That was a stupid and uninformed observation.

Just now, dontlooknow said:

As a women it's not good to be angry. Or black for that matter. A angry women or black person is not a good combination. It's just reality. 

I prefer optimism to anger, myself.