Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
benson13

Younger Conman Tramp Jr. says fallen troops at Arlington National Cemetery remind him of Tramp family’s ‘sacrifices’

Recommended Posts

Donald Trump Jr. compared the sacrifices of fallen troops to those his family made to get to the White House in his new book “Triggered.”

 

Don Jr., the son of a man who allegedly escaped the Vietnam War draft by obtaining a bogus doctor’s note claiming he had bone spurs in his foot, recalled the day before his father’s inauguration when President-elect Donald Trump brought his family to lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery in a passage highlighted bythe Washington Post.

 

“I rarely get emotional, if ever. I guess you’d call me hyper-rational, stoic,” Don Jr. wrote. “Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country.”

 

 

Standing there surrounded by the graves of more than 400,000 troops and their families, Don Jr. wrote, he could not help but think of his own families “sacrifices.”

 

“In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off the office,’” he wrote.

 

“Frankly, it was a big sacrifice, costing us millions and millions of dollars annually . . . Of course, we didn’t get any credit whatsoever from the mainstream media, which now does not surprise me at all,” he added.

 

Don Jr. did not mention that his father broke with decades of precedent by retaining ownership of his company and continuing to profit from international business ventures. Don Jr.’s sense of victimhood was also an ironic twist in a book — that is effectively cashes in on his newfound relevance — in which he writes that a “victimhood complex has taken root in the American left.” His father later plugged the book on Twitter, benefiting his son even further by reaching the president’s 66 million followers.

 

Much of the book finds the son of the most powerful man in the world complaining that his family is the victim of unfair attacks.

In one passage, Don Jr. refutes critics who have called his father “racist” by pointing out that Trump allowed him and Eric to play with Michael Jackson as children and let him go on vacation with former NFL star Herschel Walker.

 

Considering “all the things my father has been called, particularly a ‘racist,’ it sure sounds odd that he’d let his son vacation with a black man or hang out with Michael Jackson, doesn’t it?” he wrote. “If he’s a racist, he’s sure not very good at it.”

 

Don Jr. even compared former special counsel Bob Mueller’s investigation, which was ordered by Trump-appointed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein after extensive evidence of the campaign’s contacts with Russians during the 2016 election, to the FBI’s smear campaign against civil rights hero Martin Luther King Jr.

 

“Even now there are forces deep inside our government trying to bury evidence of wrongdoing against my father,” he wrote. “If those people have a hand in writing the history of the Russia hoax — and believe me, they will try — they will say that the Mueller investigation was based on real evidence and that Donald Trump and his administration really did commit obstruction of justice.”

 

The Mueller investigation extensively detailed numerous instances of possible onstruction of justice by the president.

“If you don’t think something like that could ever happen, consider this: it’s happened before — to, of all people, Martin Luther King Jr,” Don Jr. wrote. “J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI kept a file on Dr. King for years. After living through the past three years, can you honestly say that anything has really changed? Or is it more of the same?”

 

Don Jr.’s comments comparing his family’s “sacrifices” to those of fallen soldiers did not sit well with Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., who is an Iraq War veteran.

 

“Eight men I served with are buried in Section 60 of Arlington. I visit them monthly,” he tweeted. “Even if Donald JR. lived a 1,000 years he will never even get close to being as good and honorable as they were. Sacrifice is only a word to the Trumps.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Just like his fuking POS dad... Whining and blathering BS. Poor damn excuse for a human, but an excellent republiKlan!!

 

 

Thumbnail

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

POOR LYING CRYING ROOM RETARD BENSON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Younger Conman Tramp Jr. says fallen troops at Arlington National Cemetery remind him of Tramp family’s ‘sacrifices’

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

You been bitten by a Teabagger/Trumpoid, or something??

 

hitchens-razor.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't get to see it but I heard the ladies of "The View" were able to rip Jr. a new one and I've never considered them

all that well-informed.  Just shows us how terribly stupid all the Trumps are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 2:40 PM, benson13 said:

Donald Trump Jr. compared the sacrifices of fallen troops to those his family made to get to the White House in his new book “Triggered.”

 

Don Jr., the son of a man who allegedly escaped the Vietnam War draft by obtaining a bogus doctor’s note claiming he had bone spurs in his foot, recalled the day before his father’s inauguration when President-elect Donald Trump brought his family to lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery in a passage highlighted bythe Washington Post.

 

“I rarely get emotional, if ever. I guess you’d call me hyper-rational, stoic,” Don Jr. wrote. “Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country.”

 

 

Standing there surrounded by the graves of more than 400,000 troops and their families, Don Jr. wrote, he could not help but think of his own families “sacrifices.”

 

“In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off the office,’” he wrote.

 

“Frankly, it was a big sacrifice, costing us millions and millions of dollars annually . . . Of course, we didn’t get any credit whatsoever from the mainstream media, which now does not surprise me at all,” he added.

 

Don Jr. did not mention that his father broke with decades of precedent by retaining ownership of his company and continuing to profit from international business ventures. Don Jr.’s sense of victimhood was also an ironic twist in a book — that is effectively cashes in on his newfound relevance — in which he writes that a “victimhood complex has taken root in the American left.” His father later plugged the book on Twitter, benefiting his son even further by reaching the president’s 66 million followers.

 

Much of the book finds the son of the most powerful man in the world complaining that his family is the victim of unfair attacks.

In one passage, Don Jr. refutes critics who have called his father “racist” by pointing out that Trump allowed him and Eric to play with Michael Jackson as children and let him go on vacation with former NFL star Herschel Walker.

 

Considering “all the things my father has been called, particularly a ‘racist,’ it sure sounds odd that he’d let his son vacation with a black man or hang out with Michael Jackson, doesn’t it?” he wrote. “If he’s a racist, he’s sure not very good at it.”

 

Don Jr. even compared former special counsel Bob Mueller’s investigation, which was ordered by Trump-appointed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein after extensive evidence of the campaign’s contacts with Russians during the 2016 election, to the FBI’s smear campaign against civil rights hero Martin Luther King Jr.

 

“Even now there are forces deep inside our government trying to bury evidence of wrongdoing against my father,” he wrote. “If those people have a hand in writing the history of the Russia hoax — and believe me, they will try — they will say that the Mueller investigation was based on real evidence and that Donald Trump and his administration really did commit obstruction of justice.”

 

The Mueller investigation extensively detailed numerous instances of possible onstruction of justice by the president.

“If you don’t think something like that could ever happen, consider this: it’s happened before — to, of all people, Martin Luther King Jr,” Don Jr. wrote. “J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI kept a file on Dr. King for years. After living through the past three years, can you honestly say that anything has really changed? Or is it more of the same?”

 

Don Jr.’s comments comparing his family’s “sacrifices” to those of fallen soldiers did not sit well with Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., who is an Iraq War veteran.

 

“Eight men I served with are buried in Section 60 of Arlington. I visit them monthly,” he tweeted. “Even if Donald JR. lived a 1,000 years he will never even get close to being as good and honorable as they were. Sacrifice is only a word to the Trumps.”

 

Lol lmao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gold Star father rips ‘disgusting’ Donald Trump Jr. for comparing his life to son now interred in Arlington Cemetery

Gold Star father Khizr Khan expressed disgust with Donald Trump Jr. over an excerpt in his book where he claimed the Trump family had sacrificed as much as military members who died in combat and are interred in Arlington Cemetery.

Khan, whose son Humayun was killed at age 27 in Iraq as a U.S. soldier while protecting his men from suicide bombers, has been a frequent critic of the president and reacted strongly to the president’s son attempting to portray himself in a heroic light.

 

“What does it say to you when somebody says they visited and seen those graves there at Arlington then talks about their business sacrifice especially for you, who has a son that’s buried there?” host Kendis Gibson asked.

 

 

“It’s disgusting,” Khan stated. “It’s shameful, but we don’t expect any better from Donald Trump or Donald Trump Jr. because they have sacrificed nothing. They have gained from holding the office, the highest office.”

 

“And I say this to those who stand beside, stand as an enabler of Donald Trump, that history is being written,” he continued. “You could be on the side of this demagogue in the White House or on the side of the Constitution, rule of law and our separation of power and supremacy and duty, the constitutional duty of Congress — so they have no idea what service to this nation is.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Biden will talk about his military service this morning......

Maybe Sanders too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

need a Lonnnnnnng List of your War Mongering Draft Dodgers for the Corp's and Top 1% Zhannity???

 

Try for ONCE to stick with the Topic

 

Tramp Jr. says fallen troops at Arlington National Cemetery remind him of Tramp family’s ‘sacrifices’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

need a Lonnnnnnng List of your War Mongering Draft Dodgers for the Corp's and Top 1% Zhannity???

 

Try for ONCE to stick with the Topic

 

Tramp Jr. says fallen troops at Arlington National Cemetery remind him of Tramp family’s ‘sacrifices’

Check your Dems

Clinton...

Biden...

Sanders..

 

That crowd....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump Jr. booed off stage at UCLA book event

An appearance by Donald Trump Jr. at UCLA was abruptly ended on Sunday when the son of President Donald Trump was attempting to promote his book “Triggered.”

 

According to the LA Times, “Chanting ‘humanity first,” dozens of people protested outside the UCLA hall on Sunday where Donald Trump Jr. was speaking as part of a promotional tour for his new book.”

 

Inside the hall, protesters altered the chant to “America first,” and then booed after Trump, TPUSA activist Charlie Kirk and Trump girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle refused to take questions.

 

 

According to the Guardian, “the appearance backfired when his own supporters, diehard Make America Great Again conservatives, raised their voices most loudly in protest and ended up drowning him out barely 20 minutes into an event scheduled to last two hours.”

 

“At first, Trump and Guilfoyle tried to ignore the discontent, which originated with a fringe group of America Firsters who believe the Trump administration has been taken captive by a cabal of internationalists, free-traders, and apologists for mass immigration,” The Guardian continued. “When the shouting would not subside, Trump Jr tried – and failed – to argue that taking questions from the floor risked creating soundbites that leftwing social media posters would abuse and distort. Nobody was buying that.”

 

You can see clips from the event below via Twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zhannity

Check your Dems

Clinton...

Biden...

Sanders..

That crowd....

 

 

 

 

they AREN'T War Mongers for the Corp's and Top 1% as ALL your party of AZZHOLES are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Zhannity

Check your Dems

Clinton...

Biden...

Sanders..

That crowd....

 

 

 

 

they AREN'T War Mongers for the Corp's and Top 1% as ALL your party of AZZHOLES are

 

 

the only sacrificing trump did was sacrifice the kurds to turkey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Gold Star father rips ‘disgusting’ Donald Trump Jr. for comparing his life to son now interred in Arlington Cemetery

Gold Star father Khizr Khan expressed disgust with Donald Trump Jr. over an excerpt in his book where he claimed the Trump family had sacrificed as much as military members who died in combat and are interred in Arlington Cemetery.

Khan, whose son Humayun was killed at age 27 in Iraq as a U.S. soldier while protecting his men from suicide bombers, has been a frequent critic of the president and reacted strongly to the president’s son attempting to portray himself in a heroic light.

 

“What does it say to you when somebody says they visited and seen those graves there at Arlington then talks about their business sacrifice especially for you, who has a son that’s buried there?” host Kendis Gibson asked.

 

 

“It’s disgusting,” Khan stated. “It’s shameful, but we don’t expect any better from Donald Trump or Donald Trump Jr. because they have sacrificed nothing. They have gained from holding the office, the highest office.”

 

“And I say this to those who stand beside, stand as an enabler of Donald Trump, that history is being written,” he continued. “You could be on the side of this demagogue in the White House or on the side of the Constitution, rule of law and our separation of power and supremacy and duty, the constitutional duty of Congress — so they have no idea what service to this nation is.”

I'm a gold star father who thinks this man is despicable for attempting to use his son't sacrifice for cheap political points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, benson13 said:

EIydTC0UcAIyXZC.jpg

And they all should go to prison (although getting Putin into a U.S. court may not be possible)!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...